/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5493
youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
youtube.com/watch?v=PYY1OV2_ZTk
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61897/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83795/
obse.silverlock.org/
fose.silverlock.org/
nvse.silverlock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DX 9 VRAM FIX INCOMING
GET HYPED

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5493

Thats quite a lewd picture

Mephala is a lewd daedra

Can someone give me a quick primer on female body and armor id's for the special edition?

Cute, smutty or just interesting armor is all good with me. She is an orc and feel weird with the default body, even the unp one that was ported.

I'm not Iinitiated in the mod scene, sorry if I sound stupid.

Thats lovely art, I like it a lot

>What does that mean?
That boy needs therapy. Or skeleton, really. Make sure your custom race ALSO has the skeleton file in it's mesh folder. Failing that check literally means the player character isn't using the correct skeleton file (a completely wrong one, or simply a version that doesn't match XPMSE's MCM version)

>special edition

this is also for win10 right? RIGHT?
can't wait to see how many shit I can install before killing my machine

Nice.

Friendly reminder that the Citrus head for female Argonians is best.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE

I find it really annoying when you kill a shopkeeper in skyrim and a lot of time they don't have the loot they were selling on their bodies. is there a mod that solves this issue? I'm using interesting npcs and I like to kill the random npcs I find roaming about to jack their shit.

Guys?
Last time this happened someone told me what to do and it worked.

How useful is loot?

>this is also for win10 right? RIGHT?
yes

Yes. Special edition. I know it doesn't have what vanilla has and I'm ok with that. Just want some slut armor and a better body.

>Make sure the custom race you are using also has the XPMSE skeleton, just copy paste it from XPMSE mod into into the correct folder for Ygnord (character/ygnord/skeleton_female.nif)
I'm gonna cry. It worked. All is displayed and I can place the sword on her back. I knew it was that shit but I really didn't wanna mess with skeleton stuff because of people warning about it.
The sad thing is that the shield is still clipping through the backpack even if I put ECE shield back to the fullest. That breaks my heart a little.

No one is going to bother help you because SE is a piece of shit and no one cares about it. Don't waste your time, SE is so gimped right now it doesn't even matter. In-fact you might as well just torrent the oldrim and get mods from there.

r8 my dunmeri slut

>people warning about it.
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. MO has your back for fuckups anyway, you're never going to learn otherwise.
>shield back to the fullest
But you can confirm that it did move, right? You could probably edit a specific mesh if you aren't going to swap shields too much. You could also set the "adjust" value in TES5Edit. It'll work for all shields in AGU.

There is no reason to play special edition?

I thought things worked better and it required less bulky mods and shit?

Should I just uninstall it on steam and download oldrim? In that case id still appreciate some help making my orc pretty and making her muscly woth armor that doesn't change her body.

Real talk, is there any downside to using oldrim over special edition on pc? I was under the impression it was not as good.

Change the hair to something more elven, with braids and shit.

SE doesnt have SKSE, so literally whats the point of playing it if all good content requires better scripts

W-what do you folks think?

True, true.
Yeeeah, but I'm such a lazy cunt about it. And yeah, the shield moves with each option from ECE, from scale to left-right and forward-back. Same with the 1H sword. The .nif file was the issue.

The problem is SE came out WAY too late when the modding scene was at it's highest. It doesn't have enb compatiblity and it doesn't have skse and never will. If you want a boring watered down moddded skyrim, then SE is for you.

but if you want mods allow you to shape skyrim how you want then oldrim is for you

I really should switch to Citrus for Khajiits (unless it's not as good as the Argonian headmesh.

No SKSE
Most essential mods that vanilla Skyrim has is not available.
Most good quest mods haven't been ported yet.
ENB features aren't on par with vanilla Skyrim.

I can go on but everyone else pretty much agrees that SE was just a cash grab.

>brown eyes
into the trash she goes

The amount of autism needed to make something that looks even remotely human with Racemenu is insane. It must take hundreds of hours to get something good.

Can anyone help with this?

Anyone?

Nah, I mean you could either edit the shield's mesh to be further back in nifskope, or edit the shield in TES5edit to change it's adjust. This is just theoretical though, I've never done this before. If the backpack doesn't fit snuggly, you could probably move it's mesh closer to the body in nifskope.

The biggest thing for me is stuff that I seemed to have gotten on se but to be honest something doesn't feel quite right.

I'm mostly annoyed that building a strong orc is a pain and ALL the armor cha hes her body from when she is naked and when she has in armor.

I think I'll switch to oldrim but can anyone help me with using shit like nisentakas smutty armor with my own custom body. Is that never going to be easy to do?

hate the makeup
nigga I fight you, brown eyes are good

her hair is garbage senpai

needs better hair and eye shape (looks like shes bored or half asleep) and itd be gooder

That looks fine, now get a decent enb your pc can handle

Are Citrus heads any good for human or elf characters?

Better brows, hair and eye shape. She looks neato.

I might just say fuck it and set up the carry weight through console. Carry weight is a burden.

what hair would be a better fit??
>Brown eyes
>ever okay
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER

I mean, I had everything so I paid them nothing more.

I didn't think oldrim was viable to be honest. I haven't ever beaten it and always just okay early game and never get far. I want to do the entire game this time with silly shit like sex, boob bounce and smutty armor. I never did that before.

What in the fuck is up with that face? Looks like she crawled out of the Nagasaki nuke

>good boob bounce
looks like you need SKSE for them real good boobie bounce
>Sex mods
also needs SKSE for mcm, unless you want that disgusting JANKY old way of configuration
>Smutty armor
>implying anyone makes that shit for SSE

Thank goodness, there's one less reason to use SE.

>what hair would be a better fit??
anything that actually looks like an elven doo
like this elf perhaps
see how he has hair covered by pointed cap
pointed caps ae making a comeback

I was trying for something a little less all of this

What is a good lightweight ENB for an old I7 with 8gb of ram?

Yeah you definitely need to stick with vanilla if you want smut armor.

A lot of stuff will probably need to be ported over to SSE and there's no guarantee that everything will get ported over. You could port things yourself though if you don't mind all that much.

And if you want Sexlab, you might as well say bye bye to it due to the huge amount of scripts it uses.

So does nobody know how to fix glitched hdt physics or what?

Last time this happened I got a reply almost instantly.

get mod organizer, bodyslide and make sure you check UUNP. Everything else you need is in tesgeneral

youtube.com/watch?v=PYY1OV2_ZTk

I used the 2b preset

That doesn't tell me much. The video card is the important factor

If you still need help with the meshes, I'll be here a while. You aren't using the backpack for visuals? I'd only use it for that, really. You can have a ton of followers (or one with insane carry weight) and horse inventory if you hate carry weight. There's also pack mule mods and that dwarven spider-chest thing. I'm making a loli with 100 units carry weight and it's gonna be fun, like last time! It takes a while longer to get rich, at least.

Not sure if it'll work, but:

open console
prid 14
disable
close console
open console
enable

Forgot fuck, its a gtx750ti a friend borrowed me.

Tesgeneral?

the op

Installed the Chinese UUNP thing and everything seems to work fine other than every cooch being purple/untextured.

How to fix this?

Nope, for the record it feels like the physics objects are trying to stay in their original position, even if it means they concave into themselves.

You somehow deleted the vagina textures it brings or are being overwritten by something.

MO would tell you what was being overwritten.

Now go make a body and fuck.

When I had a 750ti I used this: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61897/?

with tweaks obviously, as long you don't mind you game too look like pic related

It's pretty good. It's what I use in-game and for my followers.

Apparently not. I wouldn't know.

Point the mesh to the correct textures in NifSkope.

And it worked fine before? What did you change? Are you using XPMSE?

Is Chinese UUNP even worthwhile for someone who doesn't use sex mods or make lewd screenshots?

It worked fine before, all I changed was installing a few mods (archery gameplay overhaul and a few patches for it), and yes

If a new ES games were released next year, who would make the Script Extender if the guys who worked on it finally got real jobs?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I would love to have a dress like that.

It uses separate texture files for the parts instead of pulling it from the body texture like All in One HDT did. Check the character assets folder and make sure your texture paths are right.

I tried it, don't care for it. The new parts have a really ugly specular or something that I couldn't get fixed. Pros didn't outweigh the cons.

Thanks my old GFX burned and I have to settle for this one for now.

Will probably buy a new pc in the summer.

If I disable SSAO it will probably run fine.

What about this one
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83795/

>Point the mesh to the correct textures in NifSkope.

I've no idea how to do that.

are they the same ones who made obse? no? then someone else will else will fill the role

>You aren't using the backpack for visuals?
Yeah, I use it for visuals, but honestly? I don't mind one bit if they aren't there. It just adds up to the whole 'I'm an adventurer' starter pack. If I ever need the backpack? I'll just disable the shield from being attached to the back and wear on the traveling backpack.

Nonetheless, I dig the look of the sword on the back and shield. Plus I fixed one of the issues with sheathing/unsheathing the sword since it was bugged. Thanks for the help, man.

Okay I figured it out, I deleted Realistic Force, HDT Physics Extensions, and XPMSE and it works now.

Stop making elves.

It's a piece of shit, forget about it

>we'll never see older snake and yarti with the kids in a timeskip

I never used it, so I couldn't tell you.

Is there anything I can do on special edition that I can't do on oldrim? What do I need to do to oldrim to put them on equal playing fields?

OK, so I installed a bunch of mods and now I can't complete the bleaks falls because I can't kill a single draugher. What are some other quests I can make to gain some levels?

also I obviously reinstalled them

So crisp.
Did you play around with bloom or something? For a daytime, I'm surprised to see no glow.

Yes, they are:

obse.silverlock.org/

>It's a piece of shit, forget about it

No its not.

And also the same that made them for Fallout games:

fose.silverlock.org/
nvse.silverlock.org/

Why is the hip thing to do bokeh effecting a shot to death?

I swear a lot of the people here who get praise Vaseline their shots to the point of it being comical.

I am assuming you checked skeleton fix when you regenerated FNIS. This occurs when you're naked, too? Show me a SS of your info tab in XPMSE's MCM.

AGU shows you one of each weapon type and a shield if they're favorited/equipped, this usually leads to an adventurer-ish feel, too.

Because I have a lot to hide. Things tend to lose quality for me from 10 feet away.
The amalgamation of background colors is a pleasant sight sometimes.

T͙̥̜͉̙̺̆́h̘̹͙̝̋̓̿̾̚ͅi͉̦̫͈̣̟̍̈́̎̌ͣs̳̝͉͔̒ͫ̍̾̔͊ ̯̚p͖͕͍̑ͤ̽̔͑͗̐̿l̫̫͙͎̪̜̥̑̔ͧ̋ȧ̳̞̼͆́ͭ̆̐̚c̦̼͎̪̠̙̿̀ͤͤ̽ͧ̚e͎̖͙͉̜͕̳̺͊̋ͬͭ̀͌ ̭̮̰͙̗ͪ̓̇ͭ̋ỉ̳̙̞̯͍̺s͎̳͖̝̪̞ͦ̐ ̱͈̣͖̟̪̣̮̘̒ͣs͖ͨ̓͌ͬ͋p͙̺̩͕̳̹̥͈͐̎̄͊̆͊ͨ̎ͅö̬̠̖̩̂ͩ̿ō̖̻̱̠̞̭͓̂ͦͤ̆ǩ̪͚̩̗͕̐̍̾ͫ͒y̟̖̖̾̏̃ͦ͊ ͚͕ͩ͛̔ͬ̄̾s̭̤̟̭͇̫̓ͧ͐̄̔͂̚e̤͕͔̻̳ͩ͌ͮn̺͛̄̈́ͮd̩̺ͩ̉ ̞̝̘̿͐h͇͓̠̟̹͑͂ͫ͊͒e͓̣͊̓͗̉ͨ̊̽̃l͉͈̫ͮp͔͍̰ͭ͗ͅ.̗̯͒̄̈́ͤ̍̐͌ͅ

we're fucked then

Life finds a way. Especially horny Asian dudes find a way.

JESUS CHRIST. SOMEONE BAN THIS user I ALMOST GOT A HEART ATTACK

Not him but does this look like quality? The textures are screwed up and the hdt mapping is all over the place

You mean the dress or the body>

It's going to be in Japanese.

We are fucked...

Not really sure what textures need to be put in the right path given I didn't change any of my textures... or add any textures.

But it's just the vagoo that's wrong, though.

Both

I'm sorry ;A;

I think I had bloom turned down and high sharpness there. I hate my outdoor settings right now, I tweak heavily for every shot.

The adult kids era is only 15 years after the current, so Yarti wouldn't change much. Snake might have some dignified grey and a little more gristle but be relatively the same. The kids are out doing their own thing so I don't have to show how the life is going back home. They do have several more kids in the course of those 15 years though, I'll just probably never make actual characters of them.

I don't think we'll ever do another real timeskip, it just messes up relations to other characters too much.

It pretty much is, the uunp sliders is off like crazy. Pretty much what said

What if TES 6 don't need script extender to do all the extra shit?

So has Yarti come to terms Snake will die way earlier than she will? Will she ever remarry?

I unironicaly buy todd's game on release

That must be old. It has to because the one I am using is exactly like the western UUNP with only a better pussy and tight physics.

I compared the two side by side.

BAHAHAHAHAH

>It's E3
>Bethesda conference
>Boom! Morrowind remake
>Boom! New Vegas remaster
How would you feel, tesg?

best body texture to make flat chested characters?

the cleavage and texture maps in Cloneskin and SG textures puts me off from making a DFC.

>Bethesda conference
>New Vegas Remaster

Here's a (you), don't spend it in one place

Pretty pissed, when I wake up from my dream.