/svg/ Shadowverse General

Crying Salami Breath on a stick edition

NEW WONDERLAND DREAMS EXPANSION

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Balanced

Other urls found in this thread:

otakomu.jp/archives/548154.html
twitter.com/GameAI_jp/status/869751106938613760
shadowverse攻略速報.com/
xn--shadowverse-e63t796khk9bk11e.com/デッキ/【シャドウバース】34戦21勝「otkアザゼルヴァンパイ/
xn--shadowverse-e63t796khk9bk11e.com/tag/エルフデッキ/
xn--shadowverse-e63t796khk9bk11e.com/デッキ/【シャドウバース】より回しやすくなった改訂版/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IN THE LOU WITH THE POO

Post yfw within safe range of Master score rewards.
Measly top 10k pleb reporting in.

First 8 cards
otakomu.jp/archives/548154.html

got AA shortly after. Shadowcraft still p gud, had the hardest time against neps and ouroboros dragons

>gave shadow a 6/1 israfil and Haven a 5/3 heal engine
>for only 6pp
The power creep is real.

Are we getting the other Alices in the next expansion?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how do you expect to roll an Alice emblem with that? Should've started saving earlier

Dark and White Alice probably gonna be neutral golds. It's the expac theme after all.

>T1 - 1 PP Nest // Breath
>T2 - 3PP Oracle
>T3 - 4PP Strix > Breath
>T4 - 5PP Alice > Emissary
>T5 - 7PP Sibyl
>T6 - 8PP Oroboros
>T7 - 9PP Emissary > Sahaquiel X (Bahamut / Israfil / Reina/ Zeus)

D rank?

>Official tourney
>2000 viewers last week right after nerfs
>Back down to 400 this week

Will Alice save this game?

Cause you get oracle every game, right?
Also
>nest
>emissary
lmao @ d0 meme master trying to think something op but can only think about discard dragon

Anyone for a private match? no concede, I need to complete it. I will kill myself with a blood deck.

a western tournament got 2k viewers? I find that very hard to believe

You could just check the VODs.

>yfw within safe range of Master score rewards.
safe for top 10k
If I didn't choke so hard at the start of the season, I probably could have gotten top 1k

Private match for 2k gold 14/20 KYS BLOOD PLEAS HELP ME OUTt

twitter.com/GameAI_jp/status/869751106938613760

KYS blood feat. Serpent Charmer
15 win streak in high masters

>losing MP for 2 days
Sometimes I watch those streams and wonder why those streamers had such lucky streaks.

Thanks blood bro! Anyone else wants to help the cause?

Just blew a 4k load.

Warning: Erika getting bullied here

Private match for 2k gold 14/20 KYS BLOOD PLEAS HELP ME OUT

an absolute madman

I'm within expected top 10k but I swear shitters will start grinding triple the pace in the last hours and I'll get cucked.

Updated my Shadowverse player comic based on new material from Momocon

For what purpose? To make your Airjammer pulls even worse?
>Veight

Sounds like a shitty ship pull, especially against sword where you need the ward if you can even afford to KYS.

The shadow card has to pretty much attack the white swan unless there is a more important target it needs to kill. The only time you could consider it like Israfil or Salamander's breath is if your opponent had a full board and doesn't get the white swan at all.

If it attacks the white swan it only does 2 damage to the opponents board + 2 face damage, which means all their followers need to be at 2 health for it to achieve anything (unlike Israfil or Salamander's breath which will do more damage to the initial target). If you ignore the white swan and attack something else then it just gets the free trade anyways, or they just kill off the black swan for cheap and use the white swan to swing face. I think its an alright card but not as good as some people are making it out to be.

Although I'll say the white swan is pure shit. It gives your opponent the better swan which you pretty much are forced to kill otherwise they can evolve it and fuck you up so your entire turn is spent summoning a follower so it can attack a follower you summoned for your opponent all so you can heal 2 to all characters which is a trash effect on its own. Again, it's a really bad card unless your opponents board is full and you can prevent them getting the other swan.

Odette is garbage.

>Satan 10PP
>DAO 9PP
>Bahamut 10PP
>Zeus 10PP
>Alice 4PP
What did she mean by this?

>gameAI

lmao

>/svg/ going at it again, saying a card is garbage before an expansion comes out

lol

the powercreep is real
next one will probably be 1pp 4/4 storm leg with enhance(10): win the match

HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Game has 3x more expansions and balance patches than Hearthstone
>Ends up powercreeping 3x as fast

Fuck Cygames. Glad I only gave them $20 back then.

It's still the best site for decks

This deck seems alright. I don't see any reason to use Veight over Succubus in this kind of deck though. Succubus is guaranteed 2 damage most of the time while Veight will die to basically any removal. I can see why Serpent Charmer's last word doesn't matter if you're going to use Belphegor or Soul Dealer anyway, but unlike Wolf or Imp you don't get any kind of great body or effect by just playing her alone. Pulling Serpent Charmers with Airjammer sucks too.

>netdecking
hello rebbit

Oh, you're exaggerating, friend! Shadow is so overrated. Just look at how hard they nerfed it!
Your anus, the next four months. Lube up, peon crafts.

Nope. There are 4 big sites and gameAI/gamepress are at the bottom.

Name a better site. The only thing better is ripping from Twitter (which Game AI basically does).

>midrange shadow in D rank
this game is dead

Not much of a bottom if there are only 4 sites

there's one user that really likes shadowverse攻略速報.com/

>that background

post doggo

That site is pretty much the same. They even take decks from AA0 shitters. At least GameAI takes 99% of them from Master players.

Don't know about the other one user is talking about, but this is definitely better than AI.

>people play good decks in ranked mode regardless of their rank
What a surprise.

>toilet demon is dead
>dog is back
Oh well.

>At least GameAI takes 99% of them from Master players.
Master doesn't mean much these days (if ever outside of standard really). Especially after the scandal with the featured gameai deck's owner exposed for not even playing his deck.

Not him, but I see tons of midshadow in C rank unranked. People just want to finish their dailies fast, but it makes the game cancerous as fuck.

At least cerb is smart enough to run out of enslavement.

2.5k points til master, spamming midshadow til my eyes bleed.

There are people that play fucking DShift in Unranked. Those kinds of subhumans deserve a fucking guillotine.

It still doesn't make it any better than GameAI. People criticize gameai for posting bad decks supposedly when it's not like any site is better at it.

People were genuinely hopeful they might actually see something new. They were wrong.

Wait until season changes so that you get more rewards.

>Killing Belphegor
Why must the king be such a homo

Please concede:

>Play kys
>Keep running into dshifts with like 6 fucking tech cards for the matchup
>Devil gets witchbolted, belph/dealer gets erasmus'd
Fuck dshift players

Can you point out how that site is worse than gameAI? I don't see any blatant meme/gimmick lists there.

literally on the front page

>I don't see any blatant meme/gimmick lists there
xn--shadowverse-e63t796khk9bk11e.com/デッキ/【シャドウバース】34戦21勝「otkアザゼルヴァンパイ/

Literally from an AA0.

What tier is that listed at lmao

Gamepress doesn't actually have any original content at this point, they literally just repost tournament decks and meta reports and nothing else.

>Eidolon AND skullfane
No amulet is safe

>Gamepress doesn't actually have any original content at this point,
Gamepress is shit, but that is not a bad thing.

xn--shadowverse-e63t796khk9bk11e.com/tag/エルフデッキ/

Their last 3 posted Elf decks are literally Anomaly, Anomaly, PtP. They haven't even updated their Necro section in nearly a month despite it being one of the best classes. The most recent deck they've posted is a Storm Ramp list from someone in AA0 using Zell.

xn--shadowverse-e63t796khk9bk11e.com/デッキ/【シャドウバース】より回しやすくなった改訂版/

What about gamewith?

>40k vials
>for a bad meme deck
That's almost as bad as some 60k vial support cannon deck I saw.

Concede daily please and thank you

They're about GameAI level, often taking from the same twitter sources.

Could someone please post a good dragon storm deck? I need it for dailies
A good fast deck would be appreciated too, I need to make 2k score

Whos gonna deck out or whos gonna die first?

>Zell combo is dead they said.
Poor guy didn't expect to lose half of his hp on T2

Please concede for daily:

He's obviously set to deck out before you.
I don't see it ending any other way, unless one of you has an olivia and some zell memes.

They don't really update their site a lot with decks. They just post a template and then a bunch of cards commonly used for switching out if you wanted to. The good thing about the site is that they'll post cheap decks for beginners which a lot of sites don't do anymore. They also rate deck archetypes too, which I guess is also useful for beginners. The site is probably best for the comments sections and text boards though, since those seem to be pretty active.

Feena is:

a goblinfucker

pls send help

beautiful, powerful, and cute to boot

>Lb'ed two of his ourobro
>Healed a gorrilion damage
>last card was bahamoot

A goblin friend*

>lb'ed his ouroboros
You wasted removal on two easy to remove cards that he couldn't keep playing adnaseum without losing.
That's on you m8.

you realize you had lethal, right?

Why do you think he didn't know that?

Aren't beautiful and cute the same thing?

Yes. it was the second to last card that I drew her.
It was a pain in the ass because he kept healing from it and he kept playing it for most of the games

wait for the next reveals, cygames might have something for the shitty "heal all" kind of cards.

HELP ME

Hell no. A frilly pink dress is cute, a blue ball gown is beautiful. They're both part of the triangle of cute, beautiful and sexy.

The (least) stinky armpits girl

just DoD bro