/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Oodles For Us to Share Edition

Refused to co-operate >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipShm7H_MdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they still haven't posted them

PURGE FILTH

Not the best shot, but I like it.

waifus are the best

This gif is criminal and needs updating into glorious webm form

How many are still around?

>want to start spelunking with people and doing co-op bro things
>want to help people in general
>character is reddit meta level and has a really bad quality build
>love the character too much to move on or make a new one

Friendly reminder that "teacher-chan" can't even win a 2v1 against beast claws

youtube.com/watch?v=ipShm7H_MdA

If I switch the impurity rune to a different faction rune, will I still show up with confederate instead of cooperator?

Tobias is here he just looks different now

>implying

Cute

has he got a screw loose?

>eregor

thanks for linking that user, was just about to, i hope gregor likes it :^)
he wont

Gregor is cute

Why not just go 50/25 or 25/50?

actually il just post it here. happy birthday gregor, this is your present

I bet he hates this picture

Didn't that drawanon say that it was on /aco/? Can't find it anywhere.

Says you, it's the best gift I could ever ask for.

No, I actually think it's hilarious. The taped on rose makes me giggle every time.

I think it'd be pretty comfy if drawfriends started making art of Hoonters relaxing and doing things together. Like

i was wondering what that reminded me of and i just remembered
>pic related
succulent

I want to bully those lips with my dick

Sigh, fuck bbg this past 2 weeks

We need a containment bbg for waifu shit

Nigger go check the other thread, I wrote all about your goddamned broiler vs bake issue

i-im not a drawfriend b-but i could draw stick figure hunters doing something relaxing?

who's who in this pic

yeh he's got a screw loose

Where to farm chunks?
Respond when you see this

I'd enjoy that
I'm still waiting on my stick figure

This isn't the first time /bbg/ had a lot of waifu posting, it will die in like a week or two.

Huh, you guys actually became a circlejerk. What happened while I was gone? Did reddit take over or something?

Gregor, Valtr and Alfred

which ones yours user, im going down the list from the old thread which starts here

The nightmare truly begins

Gregor, Escanor, and Ygorl

ded general
ded gaem
ded mother if you don't reply to this

>Fighting Undead Giant after my two co-op partners died
>Everything's going smoothly, just about to end the fight
>He points the cannon at the fucking ground

Fucking /dsg/ go away reeeeeeeeeee

We became the Discord.

I'm Natalya. I'm one of the last, still got a few hunters until you get to me.

Hang in there user, they'll go away again when BB2 isn't confirmed at E3.

I still struggle to understand how discord actually became a thing. Fucking twitter culture and social media is rotting our brains.

i got down to (and done) tobias

Reddits been here for a while. We invited in Tumblr the other day though.

well its just really a successor to teamspeak

>I still struggle to understand how discord actually became a thing

It basically made IRC and Teamspeak/other voip clients obsolete. People use those a lot in gaming.

Nigga, if you honestly think this is bad you're a newfag, you have no idea how bad things used to be.
There was one point where the discord almost managed to kill the general, we managed to recover quite well despite everything.

That time is now.

Yeah, why would people want to talk to one another? Fucking normie shit.

>We invited in Tumblr
for what purpose

Oh. So, it's because social gamers are the majority. That makes sense.

Yeah this will all go away soon and we'll be back to our old comfy selves.

Honestly if you just ignore the waifu posting and doomsay posting the threads are still pretty comfy, people are blowing this shit way out of proportion.

I've seem plenty of generals, good generals, die because one dude (usually a drawfag or writefag) come in and start building a personality cult around himself, getting other contentfags or tripfags to join a private invite only discord (or skype before discord was a thing) and basically kill the thread entirely by making the whole thing about himself. I've seen it enough times to know that isn't what's happening here.

I don't see why discord is such a bad thing vs a place with cooldown between posts and captcha. The hell is the difference exactly. Or is it just too mainstream?

So what do you guys do? Just co-op, pvp and do weapon runs?

google Logarius Wheel and scroll down 30 lines

Usernames, the whole point of Veeky Forums is that everyone is anonymous

It's full of attention whores and "personalities". The nice thing about Veeky Forums is it doesn't mattter who the fuck you are and drama disappears a couple hours later because, again, doesn't matter who you are. Better atmosphere, more chill, less faggy ironically enough.

But pretty much everyone here knows one another.

I'm going to take a short break, Yuria and Yamui.

When they're making themselves known sure, but most of the time you don't know who that specific user is

It's anonymous. When we voice our opinion, we are truthful because there is no identity at risk. If I say a load of shit the next day people will call me a bro and spelunk with me and it never happened. We may have a big discussion you and I and no matter how hot and dirty it gets, the next second we may be spelunking together with no resentments.

>we can be assholes with no repercussions

Fair enough, that makes sense.

Is Crow Steel the worst NPC fight in any Souls game?

>tfw you're the only one who is in the know
>tfw noone else can connect the dots
Shitposters toil surreptitiously in rituals to beckon the lewds. Uncover their secrets.

Worst in what sense

No in all of them, probably.

We can, we just choose not to because there's no benefit from it.

Do you believe in gravity?

Would you prefer the alternative where if you fuck up just once and suddenly no one wants to co-op/pvp with you?
>I wouldn't do that
Neither would I, but don't underestimate the kind of folk who post on discord.

Black Phantom Selen Vinland was much more cancerous. If I remember correctly she could two shot you with a curved sword, rolled around a poison swamp you waded in without any loss of mobility, sat on a tiny fucking island, had a sword which nullified shields, and healed to full health if you didn't constantly pressure her.

What really makes Crow Steel a grind is just his ability to kill you with a single parry any time you attack and he has his gun out.

I'm back, sorry that I had to go. Do I ring the resonant, or beckoning?

Was he nerfed at some point? Cuz I killed him first try. After he pops his first vial he goes on the defensive so if you stay aggressive and punish his attempts to use gear he goes down pretty quick.

>room with undead giant and witch

No problem user, ring your small bell

>rolled around a poison swamp you waded in without any loss of mobility
I mean, rolled around a poison swamp without any loss of mobility while you waded and staggered if you tried to roll. .

It would not be like that, it would be worse.
No one would ever risk fucking up, we would lose all our sincerity with each other, our shared thoughts and retarded opinions would never be voice out.

Here we're all blank states with no past, no present, no future, just user. It doesn't matter who is talking, but what he is talking. "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Nigga Mauldron is the best fucking NPC ever made.

>messenger bath in hintertombs

Holy shit the weapon selection here.

Ring, died to another Cannon Giant in the pre-boss room.

Chest had a Tier 3 Heir rune

nioh doesnt even have a general right now

Seems a littler closer to being real. Might help people around here not act like such animals all the time if there were consequences.

Shops in story chalices contain lost and uncanny forms of all of the dlc weapons that you have

In terms of quality. Tons of health + parries make him super annoying.

>Might help people around here not act like such animals all the time
Nigga, dozens of people have called this one of the comfiest generals on Veeky Forums.

Just DLC weapons?

is that gay ass red shit how they show invaders?

I think so

How did it manage to become so barren in such a short period of time? Didn't they add PvP as well for some potential FC action?

Explain the /dsg/ image.

I think it's a favela

Imagine if you could twink level 30s, only you were using a max level character with full korean gems.

close, its a slum in india

It is, but there are plenty of assholes and I am talking about this board in general.

Yes, but why is it depicted as an Indian slum? I never browsed that general.

>walk up to the watcher expecting him to do the delayed overhead attack for an easy parry
>he does the faster attack

I need to stop being so reckless. Sorry!