Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2529
Buy Cyberse Link
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnJa2kZx5GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any tag duels tonight?

Fableds

female protagonist when

>Extra pack 2017 gets released in 9/11
funny

2plane 2tower

new cards when

What old unplayable Archetype would you like to have given the Blue Eyes/Dark Magician treatment, or to a lesser extent the BLS/Buster Blader/Red Eyes treatment.

Hosting Tag
usual pass
note: /dng/

move on already, we gx.
you can hybrid amazons

>we gx now
That means we're getting mokey mokey support?

Do the chess archfiends count?
They never really showed up in the anime like a lot of the recent supported bits but I really like the concept

if you truly want something to fit that need then sure

One more person.

there may be a chance

Well, if anything, maybe a way to make those equip spells made for normal monsters be less bricky, i loved YGO4Realmen's mokey mokey deck so there's that.

Why does Konami think every single GX archetype needs to have fusions? Ancient Gears and Amazoness were completely main deck until Konami gave them fusions for no reason.

Ultimate Golem was a thing in GX and Amazoness did used fusions in the GX anime as far as i know but they never bothered printing those. The GX era in general was all about those fusions

Ancient Gears had a Fusion in GX

Because GX = Fusion according to Konami and Arc-V.

SD32-JP032 リコーデッド・アライブ Recoded Alive
Trap Normal
(1) Target 1 Link 3 Cyberse Link Monster you control or have in your GY; banish it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Code Talker” monster from your Extra Deck.
(2) If you do not control a monster in the Extra Monster Zone: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your banished “Code Talker” monsters; Special Summon it.

Why does she have such good art?

Will Agents be viable again once Links come out?

There is any use for Ultra Poly or its just a meme card?

use the predaplant engine for chimeraffilsia + rank 3

You can use it in Blue-Eyes to go into Twin Burst or First of the Dragons (lol) and then a rank 8. Not tier 1, but still a cool card.

Is there even a decent way to get this card out? Even though it's not worth it

Haru Urara
rarururara
rarururaraurarara

Fore Orere
Orererereer
oroerererereheaaaaaaaddddd

Hm, or I could fuse Blue-Eyes with Dragon Core Hexer for First of the Dragons, then summon Ultimaya.

People attending the Jump Victory Carnival will get “Interrupt Resistance”, a Level 6 LIGHT monster! Further details about this card will be revealed at a later time.

I feel like this card could be fun

>Haru

youtube.com/watch?v=UnJa2kZx5GY

Loli Lulali and Lulu Lolita!

its time to stop

Gyzarus couldn't handle the new gladiator beast support so he went INTO THE VRAINS and became something else

It's literally a worse and less searchable Majesty's Fiend though.

Onepunch Man

It's in Duel Links.

I know, it sucks honestly. I mean its only 100 stronger than majesty which sucks.
I know, dont really care much about duel links though

Ha! But you DID know!

Well yeah, when i searched for the card image the second search result was about it being in duel links

I summon little Pilica! Please don't do anything to her. You wouldn't negate a loli would you?

enough

Nah I wouldnt negate it

>You wouldn't negate a loli would you?
Oh but i don't negate

Ha! Big mistake not using a counter trap.
Nah seriously, I run this.

You its funny how many good monsters chain disappearance screws over i dont need your stinking counter traps

Shit that pic was for when i was gonna ask you guys for some help making a white dragon ninja deck

bro why aren't you playing rota ?

Is there a good way to play this game at the moment with Links? I wanna test some new shit out

Just added it actually, but im stuck on what else to actually put in the damn thing

Because you touch yourself at night.

DuelingBook

Why White Ninja? I can't think of a S/T worth preserving, especially not fucking Mage Power.

Continuous traps like mask of restrict, lose 1 turn, stuff like that. Mage power is to make use of the traps being on the field like that and boosting white dragon ninja up.

Can this Altair swim?

No, but he can cross it.

not without this

What if you force him in the water then let him go? What then?

>Altair handholding Vega
b-but deneb, deneb was best girl Altair, she always searched you, she loved u

Altair a shit.

What's the best meta deck variant and can you give me tips on how to use it?

Just summon this bitch and you win

Then this bitch comes and kicks him in the face. Wat do?

Gunpuku no Himegimi is still cute.
She just needs a hug. Someday she will be saved. Mamika's efforts won't be in vain.

One
>him
momochan is a she
And two, ghost ogre does jackshit against zoodiacs because if they spawn the second rat and you wasted a ghost ogre on the shit that spawned said rat, they can keep going with the second one, ghost ash on the other hand, she does the job a lot better.

I guess it's really a sackfest depending on how many extra summons the Zood player has (terrortop, barrage, and for now IF) and how many lolis the other player has, but I don't know that much about the meta so I'm really not sure.

why is spiral dragon fun?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Beating meta with equips and vanilla monsters?

Operant conditioning

It's fun until you KEEP DRAWING THE DRAGON EACH OPENING HAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SPYRAL Dragon

printed when

Are Links actually happening on PercyPro soon?
I read something about that.

SPYRAL Nemesis Warrior

You don't actually run 3 Spiral Dragons, right?

>Ash the Rat
>they overlay the Rat
They both do what you described as jackshit.

The card that it was clearly made to work with.

How comes WSJ leaked so early this week?

Well, Yuki gets rid of 1 of their starting options on the field and there's a chance they can't recover if they don't have any of their extra summons.
Haru isn't very useful if they already have a Zood on the field, and even if it can stop their extra summons from Barrage or Invoker, she doesn't really do anything to stop the normal summon, and because of Lyca, that 1 card is enough to have at least 2 Zoods on the field.

Yuki can hit both Barrage and Terror though.
And Norden.

She's actually the better loli this meta, though nothing stopping you from using both.

I could never get a good deck with it share yours faggot.

Seriously though, anyone want to share their Mecha Phantom Beast decks?

The official OCG twitter has been shilling the new roids a lot, and yet they STILL haven't released the last card.

Aoi is a dirty fucking slut.

When you fuck raw her like every other man, you feel raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure with every thrust you make, from her dirty slut body.
She loves the feeling of cock and is only matched with the feel of semen gushing inside her body.

>Blue Anger
Is this an intentional pun, or just poor English?

I don' t think japanese know the difference between R and L

lol

translate it weebs.

Dark Jeroid support?

Koukihardbat
Warrior/effect
You can only use this card's '1' and '2' effects once a turn
1.if this card is in your hand, you can send one kouki monster from your hand other than this card to the grave, and select one kouki monster on your field to activate. Summon this card in def position and the selected monster gets 800 attack until the end of the turn.
2.you can activate if this card is sent from the field to the grave, add one kouki monster other than koukihardbat to your hand.

I'm not sure what kouki is in english

>Gouki Headbat
>You can only use the (1)(2) effects once per turn.
>(1): If this card is in your Hand: you can send 1 other "Gouki" card from your Hand to the GY then target 1 "Gouki" monster you control; Special Summon this card in DEF position, and if you do, that target gains 800 ATK until the end of the turn.
>(2) If this card is sent from the field to the GY: you can add 1 "Gouki" card, except "Gouki Headbat" from your Deck to your Hand.

Pretty good.

ojama
loved those little bastards ever since i first saw their spirits chatting with chazz in the anime, been wanting support for them for ages
what they got was far from enough

Ojama Emperor when?

>new ojama fusions to lock down extra monster zones and S/T zones
>more search power than battle destruction or flip effects