Mazda is on a whole different level

Mazda is on a whole different level

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/03/three-european-countries-say-theyre-done-with-fossil-fueled-cars-can-the-rest-of-the-world-catch-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=G9lodQzthFc
archive.is/8p0Hl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ballsy as fuck to bring heat like this

Link?

to be quite honest, if they will just use the wankel just to wankel an e-motor they can fuck right off if you know what I mean

Is Mazda... /ourguy/?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/03/three-european-countries-say-theyre-done-with-fossil-fueled-cars-can-the-rest-of-the-world-catch-up/

I wish I made enough money to buy a new miata club because I totally would at this point. Mazda is /ourguy/

>linking to literal compost

please please do it, ban the diesel vehichles and ban older gasoline cars, please. I wanna see them cry after a near 3/4 of the supply chain, if not more, comes to a complete grinding half because they're following the law and prices go up because of it.

How can you move to ban something when no alternaitve exists. Even if an charging infrastructure existed, there isn't enough lithium production in the entire world in the next 30 years for them to make 500k teslas let alone any other electric car or cell phone batteries or anything else. so please do this shit and face the fucking results.

Idiots also expect all that electricity to come from nowhere for free.

Electric cars definitely ARE a lot more efficient but to produce them and to keep them running lots of damage is done to this planet which all those faggots won't admit.

same idiots who think self driving cars will destroy the car industry as if anyone but taxi companies are actually gonna buy them

but user, they'll just BAN manually driven cars because that's the best for EVERYONE!

that would be the day we all become bikers

Ban will not happen but they will make it so expensive (because a computer can react much faster!!!111 look at planes, there it works really well too!!!!!!!!!!!111) so that insurance will be laughably expensive and no one will simply be able to afford it or it won't be reasonable.

Result will effectively be the same and hands rubbing intensifies.

but motorbikes are DANGEROUS! danger is BAD!

More like the Day of Retribution™.

This, they'll just force anyone that wants to drive a manual car to pay higher road tax and insurance. They already do it, insurance companies should only assess the value of your vehicle and the likelihood of you crashing it, but they don't. Not a Hybrid or EV? That's a price rise. Doesn't have expensive features like parking sensors? That's a price rise. Not an Automatic? That's a price rise. It looks remotely sporty? That's a price rise.

ON TOP OF THIS they will probably also say shit like "our numbers show that over proportionally many drivers who prefer manually driven or even MANUALLY SHIFTED cars (oh golly, how archaic~ ) get into accidents. We are really sorry but we're forced to increase the fees for your car to stay competitive :( "

They wouldn't be wrong. manuel cars in the city are hell for a reason, and with the way women drive resting their foot on the clutch, they will wear it out quicker, making it more likely that it will take longer for it to "catch" meaning they will always have a lesser control of their car than someone with an automatic.

wish people would stop acting as if manual was superior because of XYZ, if you can drive fine with it thats great, but why would you want driving to be extra difficult simply for the sake of being extra difficult and nothing else? I can easily see how standard transmission would have higher accident rates than automatics for a number of reasons.

>why would you want driving to be extra difficult simply for the sake of being extra difficult and nothing else?
driving with a manual transmission is fun and involved, it's as simple as that.

It is not "better" on average but it is better FOR YOU if you want to be involved as much as possible. It also makes things less boring.

Of course it's idiotic to hunt a meme when you're actually not into that kind of car fun.

If you don't see the appeal of a manual transmission you're either a cuck or a benchracer, kill yourself

>washingtonpost

Manuals are only fun if you like cars.
Normies don't give a flying fuck about cars and just want to go from A to B with as little effort as possible.

when stacy slips up her bare foot on the clutch and the car slides backwards into yours. i want you to come back here and say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9lodQzthFc

You people live in flyover, i could deal with a manual transmission all day long in flyover. Come to a european city, with red lights at top of the hill and a god damn stacy in a merc right on your fucking bumper inches away.

Why is MAZDA the only ones doing Atkinson cycle and HCCI engines?

I have seen at least three women literally cry over manual transmissions, saying they hate it so much because they get scared before starting the car and then when something happens (having to start on a hill signal or actually rolling backwards into someone) they have mental breakdowns.

Then you have all those numales that usually take the train or bus and see driving a car as annoyance.
These people are the majority now if you want it or not and those actively shape the car future since a car manufacturer can't afford to look at a hand full enthusiasts, especially on this global market.
Back when domestic market had the highest priorities, experimenting or catering to smaller groups was possible, now it is a monstrous gamble and 99% of the time not worth it, sadly.

I live in a European city though.

You just need to git gud.

Dam, I love this car maker so much.

Driving Matters ™

Yeah, this is true, I also need a new clutch kit, because previous owner was a lady.

are you the twingoman?

yes :(

>implying any women drive a manual

Americans are awoken

lmao, anyways, good luck and wishing you good maintenance your way

You're a cuck if you hate cars as a man.
I live near Cincinnati ohio, a major city
Women don't count in my original post, but you're right regardless which is why it's nice to see Mazda fighting it

merci twingo

OwO

>You're a cuck if you hate cars as a man.
When did I say I did? I like cars, I won't consider buying an auto anytime soon, but normies these days really couldn't care less about cars.
We're niche now.

>ohio anything
>a major city

back to flyover you go buckeye

>he actually has the 16v

>have friend who is some environmentalist faggot
>always talks about how cars are evil and Tesla is the savior of the world
>I never really have anything to say to him besides calling him a cuck
>If I try to bring up lithium production he'll just tell me it isn't as bad as CO2 emissions
>tell him that cars are responsible for a miniscule amount of CO2 emissions, that electricity production is the main source
>never even gives me a citation
What do I even say? I always lose arguments because I just don't have anything to say.
Maybe he's right.

I think he was saying that male normies who hate cars are cucks. Which, the majority of men these days are, and it's only getting worse.

without lithium ion batteries, it all goes out of the fucking window.

energyskeptic com/2016/not-enough-lithium-for-electric-car-batteries/
Yes. It's fun to. Don't do turns at 35kph though...

>there isn't enough lithium production in the entire world in the next 30 years for them to make 500k teslas let alone any other electric car or cell phone batteries or anything else

holy fuck, any source for that?

>Don't do turns at 35kph though...
you just need some fresh fat rubber, bro

then why the fuck would you stop inches away from her bumper
why would you stop inches away from anybody else, anyway

>you just need some fresh fat rubber, bro
they're new tires, it was a tight curve, im a fairly new driver. i had people in the car with me, i shouldn't have done that.
>stacy inches away from your bumper
>why the fuck would you stop inches away from her bumper

nigger, she's behind me.

Is this the end of the electric jew??

Mazda needs to make RWD sport cars and sporty sedans already.

bbc co uk/programmes/p01wp49r

a good source

they already make the only sports car that matters.

I like coupes.

They're not. Atkinson cycle is pretty common anymore on economy cars. HCCI has been in F1 for a few years now and it remains to be seen who will bring it to the consumer market first.

oh well, it all adds to the experience. you might want to do some hooning on parking lots or even go to a track. helps greatly to know your car and is relaxing in the long run because you know when it's about to hand you its ass.

in a few months when I buy a shitbox twingo, I'll do that. I been seeing them all over for less than 500 euros.

Merci twingo

I think like a million ppl live in Cincinnati you fuck. Back to prepping achmed you go yurop

MERCI TWINGO

Goodnight pupper

>You're a cuck if you hate cars as a man.

HA! My gender fluidity allows me to avoid being a cuck when ever I please

>triggered buckeye

only if you account for covington area and the suburbs around cincinatti. at the end of the day, you're still in southern Ohio lol, jesus christ.. that may actually be worse than living in west virginia at least in wv you're a free man.

merci twingo

Why the fuck is she keeping her feet on the clutch

Mazda. They're letting people drive HCCI Mazda3 prototypes right now, and they work pretty well

Please off yourself

1:50 mark her toe gets itchy. just watch

MX5-RF

Then I'll just kms by manually driving my car at 120mph into the house of the guy who makes that a reality

>be braindead euro
>casually use inches
>sperg on the internet about SI

Get better insurance

Manual cars force you to pay more attention to the road. They arent less safe, and the crash ratings prove this since Americans, who prefer automatic most of the time, get into more accidents than europeans do on average.

>Manual cars force you to pay more attention to the road
totally agree with you, but they're hell in the city.
are you triggered fat boy?

Yes we've been over this

>mfw live right across the river and avoid front license plates and ohio inspection laws

>this exists
found a new fetish, thanks lad

route 27 is the best

there are a few groups of car fans that actually created their own insurance companies for people who also like cars and slightly succeeded

What do they think we're in Afghanistan for? Not to mention all our other electronics and the explosion of smartphones, internet, etc. hasn't even stopped yet.

GAS THE BIKES
RACEWAR NAO

Until an Electric Car can do Coast to Coast in 28 hours or less, electrics will be in no way progress.

thanks super-Satan

quads of truethisms

I require more information about this, sir.

Fucking footfags.

>See Lithium mines

what mazda needs to do is put a 3-rotor in a production vehicle
that'd show everybody

ohio doesnt have inspection laws though

>we Akira now

WTF?!
I love Mazda now!

Driving a manual barefoot is fantastic, also make it easy to resolve a stuck throttle.
How would you rather have people drive when it's hot? Flip flops or barefoot?

Tell me who they are and I'm changing my insurance today.

>inches
>Plural
More than enough space even without heel-and-toe/handbrake.

Holy shite that vid made me fucking cringe, she'll be having a face to face visit with pic related soon.

aw shit, mazda naming the jew.

jews fear the samurai

archive.is/8p0Hl

Just looked at the video, I still stand by my statement, but that bitch is retarded, don't use your toes on the clutch, dafuq