/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Hyur extended unrated directory cut edition.

>The Make It Rain Campaign Event May 29th-June 12th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Stormblood Job Actions Trailer
youtu.be/fSdfPXFGuw0

>Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™
stormblood.na.square-enix.com/

>New Features, Jobs, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Previous:

thanks OPama

fuck you

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

post your toon doing this RIGHT NOW

Hey if I can do it, anyone can do it.

I'm going to grapple mado to the down in the middle of Ul'dah, undress her, and then breed her in front of everyone to watch. I will make sure everyone knows she belongs to me.

>178364343
we've been over this before

no

Thank (You) OP!

Squashed the bug for (You).

Sit your ban out lile a big boy, Lily.

I put on some lipstick however I personally dislike the nose scale
I'm not particularly attached to the hair color, i'm just throwing around different colors, probably darker shades so it doesn't clash with the horns or the skin
Here is one of the more favored darker skin colors most people seem to like, I always see these grey/blue au ra
The only other eyebrows end up making her look really worried, or really angry, so this is the only reasonable option, also the mouth is the thickest lip option outside of the extremely thick option that gives her pouty lips, however if you have another hair you wish to see, I can definitely try it out, i'm not very well versed in proper hairstyles for characters

this looks kinda cool

try similarly colored limbal rings, maybe?

may i request that you start taking screenshots of your character at 3/4 angle instead of facing straight at the camera

>Want to EB someone
>Don't know what that is
>Don't play this game

ugh...

Don't start with what's considered "good" because this race has issues out of the ass
You need to find what's considered BAD and knock them out. Of course, feel free to ignore any point you're ok with
- cancer scales: untick them, use a different face, use hair and glamour that hide them
- dead expression: use a hair that exposes one or both eyebrows. Use dark base hair color because the eyebrows would be fucking invisible otherwise. Use dark eye colors. Lay off the limbal rings
- porcelain doll: human (and I mean HUMAN, not statue-ivory) skin tone
- big forehead: use a hair that hides the forehead
- small eyes: tick eyeliner options
- thin lips: use thicker lips
- long philtrum: use thicker lips
- space for rent: use a different face and different eye options

that face you've been using cannot even get around most of the things listed. I hate it

With that skin color the eyes now look too blended give it a nice yellow or something to try to break out of the singular colored department. but the last one was also good it just needed a bit of gloss to stand out, au ra without lip makeup have extremely dry looking lips.

Reminder that this is what an Au Ra voted as "cute" by the /xivg/ looks like. You may not like it, but this is what you voted 3 months ago.

I'll start taking a few minutes between replies so I don't spam the thread, I know some people probably have an issue with this sort of help anyways, but I appreciate the advice.

Maybe you should play the game and EB someone.

i certainly didn't

this is a 4/10 at best and that's being extremely generous

Face 4 only looks unredeemable on Raen actually

This is a funny new prank

raen and xaela are all about the scale colors. scale colors don't have anything to do with the facial features

So this seems like a big reach but hear me out:
>Haukke manor boss theme
>Main boss is a woman
>Main boss used to sing
>Haukke manor boss theme has an opera/vocal part of the song

I feel like the theme itself is a throwback to Parasite Eve's main antagonist. Anyone else agree?

when are you going to marry me lynris?

>sits on some random spot near the bench
>too afraid to actually claim a spot on the bench itself
I feel kind of sorry for you

Did you see all the stains on the bench! Eww!

This isn't a prank mado and I hope you like catbois because I'm going full drive with my barbed cock right into your tight elezen pussy until you are fully filled with my juices.

this is a falseflag

the grey skin is kinda odd, but maybe you can work with it

maybe try a different hair?

Yes but the horns look... Off on face 4 with a Raen

>catboy
>satiating an elezen

No worse than the stains all over you

Are you also an elezen maybe we can work out a deal.

Eww!

NDA over when?

The embargo is lifted. Where are Muh leaks.

wow i just wanted to do a cameo geez and u already got me wow why would u want to marry me tho i am literally the worst possible wife i mean i am not wife material at all u can do way better i mean what if u wanted a banana split i wouldnt be able to make one u kno that right ud have to go ur whole life without being able to have banana splits thats way too much to reasonably ask any human being

Sadly, I can already see most of these flaws, which is the main reason i've been turned off of Au Ra for so long, even now, they still look very alien, and not in a particularly good way
Here's a more popping yellow color with a matching limbal ring
If you think a particular skin color may look better, feel free to make a recommendation, i'll go through and look at different hairstyles quickly however

I'm no falseflag. My love for mado is unmatched.

Is there a problem? Catbois are the perfect race for breeding others.

They are sleeping user.

What are the odds SAM / RDM will get Artifact Gear sets?

serrit stop!!!!!

100% chance they get AF3

You're boring

its ok i was just making a joke pls calm down

fuck off chemo

try this hair

More of the cat in black.

if you mean free ones then 100%, they said all the new AF sets are quest not tomes

I approve of hyur edition

>chemo now likes mado

Hmmmm......

PLEASE (don't) bully me RIGHT NOW

is there anything i can buy with lore tomes that is worthwhile

im confused do you want me to bully you or not?
you do (not) have a pretty face
im so lost

buy accessories/belts and turn in for GC seals

Here's the 6 hairstyles I thought looked the best, order is left to right

its okay i dont expect u too but im actually going to bed now so goodnight also yeah i really dont have a good face my face is pretty ugly 2bh i hate it goodnight

but im capped on gc seals! do i just buy gear for RDM then?

The skin color you chose is nice for the scale coloring for Xaela, as a Xaela you have a much wider choice of skin color as those scales pretty much look good on anything. What you have is pretty good. Though under make up go under the eye makeup and choose the one with the make up on the outer edges and pick darker black. This should help the eyes stand out a little bit more.

#1 looks pretty good, 7.5/10 and looks moderately unique as far as the colors go.

ok goodnight friendo

I just clenched my teeth with the character creator. After 7 something hours of addressing that massive list I finally came out with something I liked.

Your problem is their alien look, the only course of action is to try to turn all the alien features off. Right now you're still trying to make a character that appeals to random people but not yourself. You'll never be satisfied that way.

Second is best

Post character

Is potd leveling faster than dungeon leveling or is it only better for dps not needing to queue for 15 minutes?

>first time in the golden saucer today
>messing around, doing the trials,having fun
>spamming emotes to others, giving and receiving pats
>actually enjoying myself even though its just messing around with other people
>notice that a lot of people have left after awhile
>crushing loneliness settles in

why did that happen?

top right and bottom left look good

*purrs in the thread*

[DNA based confusion]

I wasn't aware people make official claimed spots but I'm good thanks

Do you think Banana could be my friend as well?

if you want, but depending on what Job you wanna start MSQ with, you'll be showered with gear assuming it's like HW MSQ

Well if you really need potassium, I'm sure you could be friends with a banana

There's no need to be confused mado. Just know that I'm your new man and you will be my loving wife. We're going to have a wonderful family together and live happily ever after.

You better like my catboy though, I'm not going to fanta anytime soon.

whats a good class to level with arcanistand use its additional abilities?

WHO IS THAT MEOWGIRL ON THE LEFT?

I want to be killedfucked by a futazen.

Pardon?

>do quest where the old samurai shows up at the port
>so stereotypical I expect to hear a YOOOOOOOO
>get one before he passes out

the expansion isn't even out yet and i'm already satisfied

An optical illusion.

>he caved in
Shame

That cat always looks so happy and in turn it makes me happy.

Good luck, degenerate

*cums in u*

He is using that client side program to change how he looks. No one else can see but him.

hello i have a question that is maybe kinda dumb
how do i go into a dungeon solo

i want a futa mommy giraffe elezen gf to pump me full of horsecum with her fat horsecock

Almost time for WHMs to get cucked out of raiding for an entire fucking expansion lmao.

I just wanna play SAM.

check "Unsynced" at the options menu at the very top left on the duty finder

So any more leaks that look somewhat legit like the DRK one in the last thread or are we just freaking the fuck out

Open duty finder window
All the way at the top, there's a gear icon
Check the unsync option

You can only do this for the ARR dungeons.

embargo....................................

You'll need these SCHbro

thanks m80s

Yoshida-san's leaks...

False, clientside only

? ? ?

dude this game is bullshit

What's the confusing part? Me breeding you or you being my loving wife?