youtube.com/watch?v=cubFqs-oJ5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up I used to make 400g per blood of sarg

4 0 0 g p e r b l o o d
now I have to take up fucking LW to make legos

>blizz adds succubus glyph
>no reason to ever use succubus
Demon specs when?

Uhhh wtf??? I thought these guys were wowg???

YOU CANT GET THE NEW BROKEN SHORE QUEST ON ALTS WHO DONT HAVE THE EARLIER ONES FINISHED

why are you getting this now

>death from above as subtlety with 100+% mastery
bueno

>too autistic to understand /wowg/ guilds taking outsiders

DUDE lets make a house ONLY for dogs, but get this will add cats LMAO SEEMS GOOD RIGHT?

stupid auction houser

>joining wowg guilds

you are all fuckin faggots the only lad here is Pezado

>he didn't make 10k per blood
laugh at him
laugh at him and laugh

>autist tries to stay relevant by making OP's and samefagging
>tries to draw attention away from wowg guilds because he has no friends

Whoa!!!! haha dude ur so cool!!!!

>stormblood release in three weeks
>WoW will no longer be the top MMO
>servers will shut down and blizzard stocks will crash
>metzens statue he commissioned for himself will be the only thing left standing among the rubble

I hope you all have enjoyed your time in the sun.

>tfw you play US but have more friends then him on EU

LMAO

those fuckin butthurt us queers with their fancy flavour of the week guilds and their charity e-celebs, pezado was right all along

someone give me a quick rundown on how to block posts based on images

i haven't seen a single frogpost in months that isn't attached to a post written by someone who should be pronounced legally dead from the neck up

this

then fuck off to reddit you sad pieces of shit and GET THE FUCK OUT MY GENERAL
ROOOOOOOOO

>be edge caster
>100 insanity
>tag boss
>drop to 25 insanity

why does this happen?

No.

so the first pull of the night doesn't offer have an advantage over the other pulls

thats dumb, do rogues go from 100 to 25 energy too?

>gold + AP on 4 different characters
hahaa xD

rogues start all fights at max energy though

it's so people don't just get max resources/stacks then get summoned in for the fight and do 200(500k?idk not dps) extra dps at the start of the fight
that shit adds up, remember having unholy dks, spriests, locks, etc getting their resources to max then porting to mythic archimonde?

no because energy regenerates out of combat
insanity doesn't, it decays
rage doesn't, it decays
blue rage aka maelstrom doesn't, it decays
runic power doesn't, it decays
astral power doesn't, it decays
holy power doesn't, it decays
you get where i'm going with this?

Energy is a passively generated resource, insanity you are supposed to build by using certain abilities. Stuff like Rage starts at 0 on pulls too.

exactly, everyone has somewhat of a burst because they all start out with 100 of whatever their resource is. its unfair that when we try to do the same it brings us back down to 25.

>ramp up: the spec doesn't have a high burst at pull
yes?

Rogues literally can't use any skills without spending energy. That's like asking "why don't mages start at 0 mana?"

>people always say the previous expansion was bad no matter which one was that
>people always say the former previous expansion was good no matter which one was that
When Legion ends and the new expansion starts everyone will say WoD was great.

I stopped playing in MoP and skipped WoD alltogether. Played since 1.6 upt to that point.
MoP was still shit.

>>people always say the former previous expansion was good no matter which one was that
I have never once said that cata was good

>its unfair that when we try to do the same it brings us back down to 25
No it's not you retard, your class is designed around building up a resource to use your big move, rogues start off with 0 combat points as well energy isn't their big mechanic

>gets kicked out of guild
GOTTA BLAST!

UI opinions?
Need some fresh ideas.

Bout to drop some truth bombs in here, take cover

BC > Vanilla >> Wotlk >>>>> MoP >= Legion >> Cata >>>>>> WoD

These are the facts. People will say legion was good if they next expac is worse.

>came back to wow
>still had quests from the first weeks of Emerald Nightmare
>13/20 corrupted essence
>join LFR to get the ones I'm missing
>they don't drop in LFR
Well, uh. Do I need the quest for any progress or can I just quit it?

Wrong.
TBC has always been better than WotLK
Cata has always been worse than MoP
WoD will always be the bottom of the barrel

they're both big guys.

Whoa, hold on.

Legion (asige from RNG bullshit) > BC > WotlK > Vanilla > Cata > MoP > WoD

just join a normal mode EN pug, you're pretty much guaranteed to get 10 in one run, which takes like 45 minutes tops now that everyone massively outgears it

You want it, just don't sweat it too much. They took us even longer when we first did them on EN launch.

Artifact skin "Balance of Power"

>(aside from RNG bullshit)
too bad that takes up 99% of the expansions, realistically placing it slightly above WoD

substract the RNG bullshit, what is left is a solid Addon that is even superior to BC in all honesty.

Sure the RNG is shit, because it draws throughout the whole Addon, still soesn't mean the Addon itself is bad. Gotta keep that seperated.

>withered kek is up in EU

So, did you get you unstable memecrystal yet wowg?

last time an 885 version. Too bad Erratic Metronome @ 885 and Whispers in the Dark 895 are better choices.

I got one long ago, but I'll try again for a higher ilvl one.
I hope this trinket will move down in the bis list after ToS launches.

Not sure if they want to take me along because "LOL GEARSCORE OF 860 YOU NEED TO DO ATLEAST 800K DPS OR GTFO" type of super fast rusher. It was back then a pain in the ass to get mythic + groups, even when having a better gearscore than the shit that dropped inside mythic dungeons.

But who knows, gonna give it a try.

on EN nobody gives a shit

Superior to BC in what fucking way? The raids are better designed, sure. Rotations are more fun but class design overall is worse. In every other way I can think of its worse than BC

hide all the shit on the side so it only appears for mouseover since its all cosmetic
whats the box on the right
show more lines of chat
reroll

here's my garbage r8
bars 4 and 2 are hidden as well as the micro bar

EXCEPT YOU CAN'T FUCKING SUBTRACT THE RNG BULLSHIT
it's in the fucking legendaries
it's in the fucking memeforging
it's in the fucking keystones
it's in the fucking sockets and tertiary stats
it's in the fucking paragon rep boxes
it's in the fucking world bosses
it's in the fucking "hidden" artifact appearances
it's in most fucking class designs
it's in fucking everything, it's a fucking tumor that has spread and tainted the whole fucking expansion

You have a shitton to do.
>WQ's
>UI updates (as in you can farm sets and don't have to waste space)
>Transmog generally possible, no more clown outfit
>no more "this blue item is better than this epic one"
>contents keeps flooding in
>(i'll contradict myself with the RNG bulshit) you have virtually everytime a chance to get upgrades
>get upgrades outside of raids
>Mythic+ (fuck dem raids)
>Sets are Classwide not speccbound

and so on. See the whole picture.

>WQs
Just dailies with a different skin. I personally like them less but I could see how you might like them more
>Farming trasnmog
You could do old content in BC too, except you did it to get actual gear you would use. A few vanilla pieces here and there were super good in BC raiding
>Transmog generally possible, no more clown outfit
Transmog is a bad thing. It's fun but it hurts the feeling of gear progression.
>no more "this blue item is better than this epic one"
This is a bad thing, having to think about gear is more fun than just equipping the highest ilvl purple you have.
>contents keeps flooding in
BC launched with more raids and more dungeons than are currently in Legion.
>(i'll contradict myself with the RNG bulshit) you have virtually everytime a chance to get upgrades
RNG bullshit
>get upgrades outside of raids
Happened in BC too, BiS pieces came from certain dungeons and quest lines.
>Mythic+ (fuck dem raids)
Would have been a fun system if the gear rewards scaled infinitely to make pushing harder dungeons rewarding, instead you end up just grinding the easy difficulties hoping for titanforge.
>Sets are Classwide not speccbound
Nice convenience i guess but not really a big enough thing to prefer a certain xpac for

tl;dr you're wrong

>hide all the shit on the side so it only appears for mouseover since its all cosmetic
Will probably do again.
>whats the box on the right
Skada
>show more lines of chat
it's mouseover animation to max, and collapses after x seconds. And WiP rewrite of Chicchai.
>reroll
Nah, rerolled from SP. Ele is the most fun i had since WotlK SP.

Thanks for the input.

>here's my garbage r8
the Minimap button container looks shit, hide it
bind the markers to keys and get rid of the buttons for it
>stock xp/bar/artifactbar
>stock unit frames
skin the buffs
hide the chat buttons (scrolling, etc)

Is there any tank or healing class that can switch specs to DPS without needing to change their gear?

warrior

>Transmog is a bad thing.
stopped reading right there, i know for a fact everything that comes out of your mouth is certified hogwash now

tanks: all of them
healers: druid and priest

your secondary stats will not be optimal thou

if someone brings these boobs to a party
how much dps are they expected to bring

>get a genuine, friendly invite from someone to join a guild
>my autism wont let me
>feel mean and sad

i'll bring Dat Penis Size anytime you want, babe
*honk honk*

>mfw spell reflect works on poly
>works on lock fear
>probably works on every caster cc in the book

>spell reflect
>reflects spells

holy..

>we got a 905 brewmaster
Mentioning you have 1 geared member is a huge steamy red flag I didn't even know existed

>Transmog is a bad thing.
Amazing
>blue items being worse than purple items is a bad thing
I'm sure you'd be the first one to cry on the forums about how you can't get your bis blue world drop with a 0.0001% to drop from some mobs in some place.

>905
>geared
worry.png

NOT JUST ANY SPELL, THE SPELLS THEY'RE TRYING TO STOP ME WITH

by geared I mean having done some basic endgame content

Fun fact, anti-magic shell gives immunity to those spells too

post your pande in a box

>still no penda death knight

>best he can do is brag about one person being above 905
looks like yet another run of the mill social/leveling guild that won't last 2 months
how fucking horrifying to be that brewmaster though, probably gets harassed from the moment he logs in to boost people all the fucking time

Pandas should be NPC-only.

youtube.com/watch?v=cubFqs-oJ5Q

how do you hide the shit on the side so it appears on only mouseover?

I use bartender, its this
I assume its something like "show on mouseover" or something, I'm using words I don't mean to because I'm tired but you hopefully get what i'm saying

Vanilla > BC >WotLK >>>>> Cata=MOP > Legion > WoD

fight me

Those are literally just in order of release besides WoD you dumb nostalgia faggot

who /dinomancer/

me thinking of roxy

>nostalgia faggot
Not an argument, the game has gotten worse each expansion you anti nostalgia faggot

>I'm sure you'd be the first one to cry on the forums about how you can't get your bis blue world drop with a 0.0001% to drop from some mobs in some place.

Thats a total fucking strawman. I never said BIS pieces should come from retarded RNG drops, I said it is more interesting when I have to look at stats, procs and how they are distributed instead of a boring system where its basically "does it have my good stat? Is it a higher ilvl? ok upgrade"

I love transmog. I probably spend more time on mog than 99% of wow players. I'm just not blind so I can see its bad for the game. It leads to every person looking the same, just generic tier sets and slutmogs as far as the eye can see.There is no visual progression as you grow in power, you can go from level 1 to level 110 10/10m and look the exact same. There is no wow factor of seeing some dude decked out in ridiculous gear because he looks the same as everyone else, but with a slightly higher healthpool.

BC was better than vanilla. The open world and dungeons were a bit worse, but the raiding was SO MANY TIMES BETTER that it makes up for it.

they are so cute, how can anyone not realize this?

yo

>orc DKs can use a brownish skin tone

oh baby I can be a maghar now

You mean nighar nice get tho

user, the only remotely accurate thing in your post is the part about transmog.

To be frank, most of the problems with gearing in vanilla came from not knowing what existed in the game.
Times are different, now we understand that stacking hit in vanilla was a fucking brilliant idea because missing less helped a lot in a whole metric fuckton of ways.
Things are different now, even if stats weren't standardized across ilvl, people have a pretty good grasp on what stats work for them and which ones don't thanks to the tools created that do all of the math for us.

MoP>WotLK>BC>Vanilla>WoD=Legion>Cata
Objectively true

>Times are different, now we understand that stacking hit in vanilla was a fucking brilliant idea because missing less helped a lot in a whole metric fuckton of ways.
We understood that hit was important in BC and WOTLK, doesnt mean that collecting hit pieces/gems and mix/matching to get as close to hit cap as possible without breaking set bonuses or wasting stats wasnt more interesting than equipping whatever has the 1 stat you like and the highest iLvl.

Reforging ruined everything, hitting hit/expertise caps and haste plateau's went from a careful balancing act of switching pieces, slotting gems and changing enchants to pressing a button on your reforge addon. This made it seem like hit was a boring stat, so they removed it. Now we are left with the awful, boring current stat system.

>MOP first
>wotlk above BC/vanilla
>WoD not the worst

This post REEKS of wrathbabby

>MoP first
how is such shit taste possible