Ok faggots tell what's a good first car. and it has to be fast, don't give me the the usual corolla pitch

ok faggots tell what's a good first car. and it has to be fast, don't give me the the usual corolla pitch.

A Honda Civic

Mustang GT is normie fast cheap and common

Speed is a meme.

A Fiero with a corolla body kit.

Cobalt SS turbo
350z

A Ferrari with a hello kitty body kit

Two Honda crbs with a miata bodykit

Twingo

Fiat 500 with a Twingo body kit

Twingo
Is
Always
The
Answer

a motorcycle

14 twingos strapped together with a Peterbuilt bodykit.

don't have a license for it, but i'll get one next spring
so twingo it is then, i'll buy the cheapest one i can find and i'll fit it with two turbines, sport suspension and brakes. i'll be the poorest ricer in town

Where do you live? Cause if it's in the US, it's not that fucking simple. Wait until you get out of high school until you import shit. Get pic related instead.

i'm from romania m8. there's no shortage of busted up twingos here. and not only here, i can go get any shitty car i want from germany

>wants good first car
>demands that it is "fast"

You will total it by being a fucking retard and driving like speed racer anyways. So it really doesn't matter. Those two lines alone show that you are not yet mature enough as a person to drive on the roads at all.

okay mom

just because you slid your corolla into a ditch doesn't mean other people are as stupid as you

Mercedes Benz C180 from 1999 was my first car, They are super cheap now but feel expensive and are great to drive.

Little things here and there will need regular maintenance or fixing but with ebay and youtube instructional videos it's easy and usually cheap to take care of.

sounds good, i'm into older cars ( much older than 1999 ) but i've been told that the parts for luxury cars that were expensive when they were released are as well very expensive. not to mention mechanics here are shitty and prone to stealing good parts from you in order to sell them. i guess i could get one and drive it until it breaks

Whatever someone is selling for $500 or less that won't devastate you or your working-class parents when you crash it or fuck it up trying to fix it.

A 90's Toyota Celica, make sure it's at least a GT assuming you're American (SX for Aussies)