>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.6.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/800141-octavia’s-anthem-update-2060-20601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sckpnr.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij8Ql_RbdT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for fragile 10o bodies
my.mixtape.moe/sckpnr.ogg

second for a question: if i have 2 focus schools, and i want to use the power of 1 of those, how do i switch between those focus schools?

Does Oberon Prime make him playable?

visit your cripple in the back of the ship and click on the waste of ui space you want to be active

Go to your operator, and click the corresponding school's button that says "make primary"

hey hey guys got you a uh real funny one
a real rib tickler
Kela De Thot

No.

ok thank you

If you arrested her, she would be Kela De Thain

He's power hungry but has a half-decent kit now, from my experience with final armor stripping changes.

Prime stat-ups should help all aspects of his kit.

I'd wait a few days until 99% of the game-intelligent players make him. Then the truth will come out.

How'd you do this prime access? Made 1700p here. Medallions paid off more than I expected.

I want to get sybaris prime, but i dont want ot buy or farm hard. guess it's back to radshares.

Jesus christ I just checked the stats on it and it's so fuckin disappointing. Still not sure why everyone has a hardon for a small-mag burst fire weapon, even if it has decent crit/status/base damage. Seems inefficient compared to the amount of stuff that just clears waves easy, all the way up to 'endgame'.

so the prime sybaris still fires 2 shot bursts right?

Because it's a lever action and I have a hard on for lever actions

yall out here with self-perpetuating motion sculptures and space lasers and still using bows and fuckin lever actions

grinlok buffs when ;-;

He's still DEAC fodder. He's a DEAC pub babysitter. The armor stripping is nice but isn't that impressive since everyone runs CP in content that matters anyway. He's definitely better now but it still doesn't make him great.

You'd be surprised how often I see people in grineer sorties with steel charge or even rejuvenation.

Steam is being a bitch with screenshots, so here's a riven description:
(1)
+7.2% mag cap
+22.7% Damage (real tempting to keep)
-2.5% to Corpus

(2)
+12.8% slash
+13.1% impact
+5.4% ammo max
-4.2% mag cap

This is only the second roll so I don't have to be super picky, but which one? I cannot remember if I actually have Charged Chamber or Depleted Reload.

I'm going to marry Saryn!

I assume, because you mentioned Depleted Reload, that you are talking about a Vectis riven. In that case the first is still better. Vectis is mostly puncture, so the second wouldn't actually be worth the slot.

is this game fun or are you guys just too invested on it to let it go?

I just started and I'm enjoying it, but I can see myself getting bored soon

Aww shit, forgot to do even that. Yes it was for the Vectis, I managed to snag the Primed rifle just before it got vaulted.

Problem with the first riven is that with the boosted amount of mag capacity it cancels out Depleted Reload unless I fuse it to only level 4. If I don't get it down to 1 shot, the wiki says I can't manually reload while the recoil animation is playing.

The second riven would allow me to skip out on DR and add another damage mod instead. Might need to just suck it up and keep rolling.

To invested. Run while you can.

Compare it to the dex version and its almost not worth it beshides being MR fodder.

you can't be serious

sorties are the very definition of DEAC

Please forgive the Heavy Cal; bigger numbers bring out the differences more readily.

I'm actually surprised at how the numbers came out. The giant 200+% raw damage increase is actually not worth it this time. If the wiki is right about the reload thing then the second riven is the more desirable one, plus it frees up a slot that is normally dedicated to DR.

The reload speed sustained DPS with P. Fast Hands in place of Bladed Rounds is ludicrous but I don't have it anyway and it wouldn't be practical. A 90% elemental in place of BR also works.

Sorties are the highest level content that matters. There's no benefit to running endless missions for hours outside of events other than to curb the autism of people that can't get with the times. Post-DEAC is dead.

buy me some weapon slots or fuck off TQ

tq please start doing giveaways around this time or earlier because it's actually midnight now and I want to go to fucking bed

>Damaged Manlet Prime has no trailer

de knows hes not gonna sell well, so they fuck off the trailer to reduce costs i think

>tfw the trailer really is just that Simulacrum clip from the latest devstream
>tfw no face, just like no trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij8Ql_RbdT8 ?

>prime helm looks like shit

JUST at least the TennoGen looks good.

Primed Flow on Ash Prime?

did he just stab someone with a mace

are you a deer, a bull or a unicorn?

identity crisis on so many levels

>he thinks DEAC is strictly the acronym and not a level range
lmaoing@ur life

It's probably commentary on how DE just can't seem to decide on whether Oberon is a paladin, a cleric, a druid, or a fratboy who happens to be radioactive

>buying anything for oberon

The higher mag size and fire rate over the Dex version make it feel a little bit better to use. The minus five percent crit chance doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things because you should be using Argon scope anyway. The increased status chance is what really makes the Prime version shine. Status is EVERYTHING in the endgame. Status weapons will always scale better into the higher levels than crit weapons. The Sybaris Prime being crit/status hybrid makes it meta as fuck. Whats another weapon that is also a crit/status hybrid and happens to be meta as fuck? That's right, the Akstiletto Prime, arguably the best secondary in the game. Im not saying the Sybaris Prime is the best primary, but if it's not a straight upgrade over the Dex Sybaris, it's at least a sidegrade. But it will most likely be outshined by only the Tigris Prime.

after the changes oberon is fun mate.

Disappointment Access, still plat is plat...

>profit
you mean GROFIT

Grofit is a forced meme I can live with.

i only like it because it was brought by DE and then they tried suppress it

Can't stop the grofit.need more grophet of grofit

that... pretty well encapsulates the entirety of interactions between DE, their game, and the community

Riotous good grofit, my prodman.

Go play a real game you sad fucks

Went ;)

How do I make sybars prime good?

You don't

Man why did they have to ruin it. It looks so nice. Would of been cool if it could red crit or somehing but lower the base damage.

So now that we've concluded that this prime access is garbage tier what's next?

/wfg/ suicide pact
pls

>would of

Wait for Tennocon, write down all the promises DE will make, and start bitching about them for not staying true to their word when they delay their feature releases.

You got me nazi.

It can redcrit.

Yeah but with that build it would be a loss. I was hoping for more of an easy red crit like bows.

No point in Fulmination on the Pox is there? Seems to barely increase its area whereas it made a huge difference on the Torid

>The minus five percent crit chance doesn't matter too much
I dont know, how somebody can be that retarded. Like, sure, it doesnt matter that much, its just a crit on a crit weapon.

>They tried to suppress it
>when they kept saying grofit grofit grofit grofit! in the devstream and telling people to say grofit for the plat giveaways

what?

It works, it just like Primed Reach, it doesn't visually show it.

>it can redcrit with every crit mod and a crit riven
wow, great job

Did you just stop reading right there and decide to sperg out before reading the rest of the sentence? The +135% crit chance youre getting from Argon Scope, which you SHOULD be using on the Sybaris Prime, makes 5% crit chance irrelevant.

We do what we can for the blood numbers.

people were getting kicked from region chat for using it

That was after they realized they couldn't win and decided to embrace it.

So, what's the problem with all the retards saying that using shred + bladed rounds on sybaris prime is bad?

2 double elemental mods, 2 damage mods, 2 crit mods and bladed + shred and you have a really good weapon to shit on everything until you find let's say a lvl 120 bombard. If you have a crit riven is even better.

>region chat

So getting kicked by Glen The Riot man?

Do you even understand how argon scope works? It's not 135% flat crit chance.

Go play a real game you sad fucks

ok go

Or you could stop posting the same thing multiple times per thread like a real sad fuck.

>talking to attention whore
You're doing it wrong, my dear newfaggie.

Help me out.. Is this a Clip or a Mag?

Go play a real game you sad fuck

There are 3 types of people in this thread.
1) People, who doesn't know a shit about game.
2) People, who remember, that any somehow not retarted by armor/damage part ends up at lvl 110 at maximum, cause sortie, lvl 100 kuva and raids are highest level content in game, that isn't endurance.
3) Powercreeps from endurance mode, who reject anything, that doesn't oneshot anything/locked down entire map/etc. These people usually tend to use bugs and call it "viable game strategy". They also tend to cry out loudly when op shit/bugs ger nerfed/fixed. Just remember tonkorfags. And tonkor is still strong, it's just not so op, as it was before.

It doesn't have to be. All that matters is that it puts your crit chance past 100%, and at that point, plus or minus 5% doesn't make a significant difference.

ok go

It is obviously makes difference.
But what also makes difference is a the base damage, which is higher for sybaris prime.
So DE decided to give 16.6% less crit, but 16.6% more base damage for primed version, which make raw damage equal to dex version.

Is the Pox meant to straight up replace the Torid?

>at least triple the fire rate and way less reload
>ammo is a non-issue with Carrier
>stacks its procs faster
>doesn't require 5 forma to be decent

fuck the Torid

What is that under her ass? Is that ANOTHER ass?

That's a morbidly obese female laying on her tummy with a protuberant pannis. Between the ass and the belly flap is the hidden valley. A place that smells like burning tires and salted caramel.

It's her oversized ballsack, user~
She probably has a cock to match, too!

>If you you're not invincible or don't kill it super fast you're just dead
This shit is way too similar to Borderlands.

>haven't played or been in here in almost a year
>just randomly thinking about WF today so I decided to check on you guys
>Oberon prime
I kind of wanna redownload to try him, but I told myself I was done with this shitpile of a game. Someone talk me outta this
Also is today just a slow day or is /wfg/ dying

Balls, balls, balls!
They're testicles! Big ol' sensitive jewels!
/wfg/ is as dead as this game.

>flying through sortie
>corpus crewman
>fly over him
>run around corner
>dead
>wtf

DE will never balance this game in the way it needs to be balance. They'd rather just move on to Warframe 2 once warframe is out of Beta.

>out of Beta

It's pretty much just like BL, as is Destiny. All these grindy equipment collecting games with shooting sprinkled throughout are heavily taking influence from BL because it was the first successful attempt at the formula. At least BL had an entertaining story, I guess

>as dead as the game
B-but 26 million registered losers!