gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo
>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/2AAmwwbB

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/album/nxzsn
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwJq_odG70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn i fucked up

post the discord link, please

>>Leaked Premiums & Campaign
>streamable.com/album/nxzsn
that shit doesnt work stop posting it

[Embed]

>At 2100 rating
>Gets matches with a NR playing morkvar, first one in a long long time
>Playing that meme reavers decks
>Take round 1, he takes round 2
>Turn 1 of round 3 he immediately skellige storms my front row.
>Clear skies
>He then droughts
>Gremist-clear skies
>He then RNR me
>Sierg-Gemist-clear skies
>Stacks 4 reavers in 1 row
>Coral him and win by 30+ points

Is there anything more pathetic than NR cucks? Not even monster players can reach this level of pure irrelevance and butthurt.

>>Gets matches with a NR playing morkvar
stopped reading here

I have a question about Gold Weather cards. There are only two types right now right? (RNR and Drought).

Also, can they be removed by regular remove weather effects? (clear sky, blue stripes scout, etc).

Spotted the NR shitter. Not even 10 gold weathers can save your abortion of a faction.

you were saying something?

He was mocking the lack of commas in your post, you mongoloid

Which one, lads?

Behead those who insult Mahakam.

left

Yes and yes

Olgierd for dorfs and skellige

t. MMR 800

are we back to absurdly amount of weater spammed by monster decks?

I won

>royal decree

I miss sub 1k mmr

alright, olgierd it is

now what

you fucking lucky bastard
morkvarg for synergy with olgier or roach (he's still good in tempo decks)

Letho

>NR player that doesn't win turn 1
If you lose round 1 with NR you can just concede there.

Roach

How good are swim's decks? Should I invest in one of them? Serious question, I'm new but his decks are all over gwentdb in the top rated section.

What's pathetic about playing a weak faction? Netdecking SK decks is far worse senpai.

they are good and pretty simple to grasp, but don't think that you are going to steamroll people with them like some netdecking faggots do

Playing a weak faction is fine but when you see NR cucks on literal life support injecting all the weather cards to try and cheese a win, it's pathetic.

Most of his decks are just tweaked lists from other players which swim takes credit for. These decks are usually alright.

The decks Swim made himself are bad though. I'd avoid his current tempo dorf deck like the plague.

Okay that makes sense. To answer your original post: yeah there are plenty of things more pathetic than this. ST shitters who run a total of 3 bronze units are the worst by far.

Yeah because the reavers decks are all original, not netdecked at all. You know the ones packing both gold weathers are especially original.

You know how to spot a netdecker? He'll tell you that everyone else is also a netdecker when you imply that he isn,t original either

I think people who brag about beating weak decks while running swim's QG list are worse m8.

>tfw too smart for netdecks
>shitters accuse me for netdecking

what is there to copy anyway, I haven't went to any gwent resources site since start of OB

with so few cards in the game and couple of obvious core cards there's not much room for creativity. play a few games, adjust some and you pretty much have a deck 90% identical of everyone else playing the same faction

Didn't CDPR say they cut all explicit lines because they want a lower age restriction? Why is Zoltan saying "Down with whoresons" when I play him then?

Why is this okay but Whoreson Junior not?

If you actually think someone playing in the 2200 mmr league who runs 2 gold weathers and whose deck is copy pasted from db isn't netdecking, then there is only one word to describe you friend and that word is deluded.

>still have to stare to a fucking black screen while the slow as fuck opponent decides on the mulligan

>craft borkh
>start winning

really grinds my gears

>tfw winning every game with Nilfgaard
Why aren't you playing Nilfgaard yet?

>you're not allowed to play X cards

Just started playing, and I have trouble doing the single player challenges. Am I just retarded or is the game harder than I thought ?

BECAUSE THE NORHT IS TEH BEST AND RADOVID DID NOTHIGN WRONG FOLTEST WAS GREATEST KING HENSELT DIDNT DESERVE IT ALALLALALLALALLALALLA

because I'm not sub 1k mmr

Which challenge are you stuck at? Is it Dagon? Because that one is truly a bitch.

is foglets a huge meme?

>free 6 str every time you cast your weather
>deck thinning
The rest of the weather package is not that great though.

>works only on fog
>its not deck thinning because you clone them once they are out to get more so in the end its only -1 in deck

Is the best way to get into the game to first do all of the challenges for the rewards ,open keks and then get into casual till level 10 ?

it would be ok if Dagon would still draw cards based on RNG
he always starts with the same hand and opens with Woodland

I agree, there is nothing wrong with netdecking.

yes
challenges will give you kegs and ores, so you dont have to face your first real opponents with starter decks

ye

>woodland into the hag trio for 30+ strength turn 2

and round 3 he always shits out RNR

>third round
>dude rng reveals his GIgni
BWAHAHAAA

>This deck beats NG all the time (lvl 11)
>Seem to beat ST too.
>Loses against Monsters with Frost
Nobody plays monsters anyway
>Looks like nothing special
>But I keep on winning

inb4 some retard recommends redanian knights

Getting there.

There's a lot you have to learn at once, and some AI challenges are pretty brutal in that regard.

is it just me or is the server still fucked?

Is it worth doing ranked now?
It seems most of the players who reached that part now are closed beta players with tons of kegs and fully refined decks.
Should I just wait a week?

>Get to rank 8
>Lose every fight after that

Rank 9 never ever.

If you play nilfgaard you deserve to be publicly guillotined

My go-to deck in CB before I got bored and stopped was a budget wounding skellige with axemen. Is it still good or is it better to just go meme queensguard?

Wait for what?
You will always have to face players that bought their way to a T1 deck user.
It's good to start soon so you can learn as many interactions and different ways people are making decks as possible. The way you get better is by playing more.

I got to 1500 or so with a shitbrew monsters deck (only kegs I got were the 20 from the closed beta), from 1500 to 1900 with a suboptimal QG deck (didn't have Cerys or Hjalmar or any gold weather) and now to 2250 with a suboptimal Mork deck (don't have Wild Boar or Lugos)

So yeah I think things are still not optimized, the only bad thing about this rank is that 1 in every 2 matches is a against the same NG deck. Also waiting won't change anything, if anything it will get harder to climb.

I meant wait until every f2pleb and open betard like me reaches ranked. I don't mind fully optimized decks but that's all I'm playing against right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwJq_odG70

best faction intro

ALBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN!

>old Vanhemar

bravo CDPR

t-thanks dagon

>tfw just spent 600 dust to bling out my Shieldmaindens
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL TOGETHER NOW

woops

who else 2.5K mmr here?

I've been hanging in top 100 pretty consistently even with pretty medicore W/R

would be cool to last until the end of season

Bu'rac

Did they not test NG at all? Its fucking stupid how easy it is to get cards from pretty much anywhere and every single card they have is way too good.

t. butthurt NR shitter

Who takes interest in cobblers, /gwt/ ?

you're mom

your mom has a fetish for them

no one i think

>Nilfgaardian bully not so tough after he's sent to dungeon

git gud
And I say this as a NR player, losing against NG is pathetic. Only excuse is if you got completely fucked by redraws.

What is Nilfgaard to you /gwt/?

The summer sun reflected in the quiet waters of the Alba!

Summer sun reflecting in the quiet waters of the Alba

War crimes

Okay just started playing, would I be right in saying NR decks typically fall into either Armor based, or Machine based? That seems to be the differentiation I've noticed with them

Something about a sun, a refection and a river

What are top tier decks right now?

they fall into trash and garbage archetype

which one?

Helpful

Is this even good?
Also is it safe to open kegs now, with lags and shit?

Didn't really play Scoiatael until know, Zoltan/Dwarves or Spellcancer?