pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8141/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12419/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ada > Everyone else

I want a mod where she and Codsworth can get married!

xth for roleplaying in fallout 4 and charisma being useful.

>>they have an invisible body that walks towards you
>okay im scared you can stop

Cazadores work the same way in New Vegas. The only thing in FO4 that legit flies are Vertibirds. Maybe one day someone will make flying dragon deathclaws or whatever using vertibird assets.

>best setting was wasted on Fallout 4

>boysten
>good

But then the question is: can you fuck it?

Best place in the USA.

She is a typical career woman with a non-submissive personality

xth for being bad at settlement-fu

Am I alone in thinking it would be interesting to see a Fallout set outside of the US?

why does that seem like no fun sex, or no sex?

Yeah I want a fallout set in japan where teenage kids have to stop super ghoul chinese armies by using giant power armors.

Kinda considering there is next to nothing in terms of information and the only major country that escaped unfucked enough to make a sequel in is Australia.

Because that's what career women are like.
She will make excuses like "I'm tired now" "I feel sweaty and gross" "I have to write an article tomorrow" and the SS will be eternally cockblocked.

We already have Fallout: Australia, it's called Mad Max and it has rad car battles and shit in it.

Russia is ok too and probably a few places in China

Actually, speaking of which. Did the euros get nukes and blow each other to shit, or what happened to them?

What about Africa? South America?

Any ideas?

They're probably exploring space.

>China

China doesn't exist any more.

>tfw I can't romance Piper because she looks too much like my mom

I want to HUG_ the toaster!

It exists about as much as America does, unless lore explicitly says otherwise.

no you're not, and it wouldn't work
fallout is about american culture through the lens of post apocalypse, putting a fallout game in another country (or at least one with a different culture) misses the point as hard as bethesda does
without the proper cultural context it would just be another post-apoc game but with Fallout written on the box

Got the game this weekend, looking for decent mods for visual optimizatin, lorefriendly if possible. The official 50gig texture pack is a joke, but I couldn't find anything looking great on nexus either :S

Just play with vanilla world textures it looks okay.

>without the proper cultural context it would just be another post-apoc game but with Fallout written on the box
Sounds perfect for Bethesda desu.

I wish you were, sadly there's a lot of you.

They will do it, eventually.

Well, assuming that F4 didnt kill the franchise, which I have no idea about, since I havent looked at sales numbers.

>Well, assuming that F4 didnt kill the franchise, which I have no idea about, since I havent looked at sales numbers.

Normies still bought it in droves, like every Bethesda game.

How do i put this..?
4 outsold everything from bethesda.
It was a massive normie magnet, so i guess now you know where the franchise is headed

Whats your point? I dont follow sales numbers for fun, nor do I socialize with normies that play games.

Well, thats sad. But its not surprising. I suppose I should be happy I enjoyed gaming when it was still good.

>I'm 17, better claim to be an oldfag gamer for e-cred.
Neck yourself, cunt.

Careful with that edge. You might cut yourself and your mother would have to take you to the doctor.

Did that hit a bit close to home, buddy?

>Every single dwelling is a shack constructed from found materials, or a 'renovated' existing building

Why wouldn't people be happy just living like we did in the rennaisance/early modern period? IE timber and plaster structures that are not only livable but cheap to make, and can be done nearly anywhere?
Where are the blacksmiths and the carpenters and the farmers?
Why are no societies making quarries to get stone for castles and houses?
Did society forget how to make actual walls for communities that aren't sideways buses and iron sheets?

Did you visit Shady Sands/NCR in Fallout 1/2?
Did you visit Quarry Junction in NV, which is run by the NCR?
Did you visit the sharecroppers, again in NV, which is a pretty big farm?
Did you see the Legion blacksmiths at the Fort?

Sounds like a boring as fuck setting desu.

I hope the next FO has an expanded clothing and armoring system, FO4 had the right idea with the armors but configuration was lacking.

In the previous games each clothing/armor had such a nice distinct look. but it limited configuration and modding.
FO4 still uses those single pieces but they turned out bland as fuck to accommodate for armors on top.

What do you guys prefer? with Beth you can have one but not both.

I want a "real life" like system.
Basically how Armorsmith works, but breaks down shirts, pants, and shoes too, and Underwear for the slutwearfaggots

Also, color sliders for MAXIMUM outfitry.

Then I prefer a Fallout without Beth.

So buy the IP from them, faggot.

Chip in and I just might do it.

w-why not put armour underneath the clothes

voilá

I got $5 on it

Actually.
I wonder how much the franchise is worth.

In Fallout lore, isn't America supposed to be the only place that's, y'know, Fallout-y? Like, they're the only one with all this advanced shit like microfusion and power armor, everyone else is still 20th century level? If so, wouldn't every form of media that has an 80s post-apoc not America setting technically be considered a part of the Fallout universe?

You could do that in Morrowind with robes and cloaks.

Light as a feather, stiff as a board?

please install retexture of pipe guns

DC shouldn't exist either.

Not him, but I don't personally use pipe guns enough to care about retexturing them. They look fine the way they are: rusty shitty pieces of trash cobbled together using even rustier and shittier tools. That's the point.

How do I make power armour not shit?

>inb4 fallout 6 takes place in the entire british island

If only user, if only.

That's why the Desert Ranger armor looks so good, the riot armor is underneath the coat and that gives it such an improvised but functional look.
I think what I hate the most of FO4 outfits and armors is that when you put armor on, it scales up so fucking much that it looks like you had padding after padding. theres no functionability or cool factor to any of the armors or full outfits.
its a fucking shame they didn't just grab Adamowicz old FO3 outfits and modelled them for FO4.
Such a fucking shame

cool!

Hilarious mod combination.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of a mod that removes a bug where the gomorah staff steals your companion's weapons and don't return them?

Use this handy tool:

Jokes aside, there is several power armor overhauls on the Mexus that make you nigh invincible. My favorite is Some Assembly Required, since that makes PA super rare by replacing nearly all of its spawn locations with those loot chests: the only guaranteed way of getting it is joining the BoS, the rest is extremely rare and entirely random, besides a heavily damaged T45 A torso on the suit above the museum.

Yeah because that's what we need, more procedural generation.

These weren't made by Bethesda

Just delete the record from YUP.

>inb4 it isn't proceduraly genarated for the most part

This one, right?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8141/?

There's your problem.

what does that mean? I don't have a lot of experience with mods and I had the same bug happen to me

lore explicitly states china was made into a glowing crater multiple times
you can even see it form space in mothership zeta

Yes, but where.
Give me sources, give me quotations, screencaps, whatever.

How does this mod work with the Atom Cats? I want to play an Atom Cat character but I'm undecided on the flavor.

Well China has stealth suits, which turn you invisible. And I think the american ones were reverse engineered from that. China also had hover tanks at Anchorage and an EMP field generator unless I am mistaken.

>Anchorage
Aren't our accounts of Anchorage are mostly unreliable?

It downgrades the Atom Cats armor to T45. Don't worry, they still keep the trademark paintjob (I think the mod requires or has a patch for Consistent Power Armor Paint, or whatever its called).

China was on the same level of technology, except without all the consumerist stuff. Even though the Yangtze is full of American products like InstaMash and Suprathaw.
Europe on the other hand was like Detroit.

>Atom cats
I really hate that faction. Its like a 13y old fanfic faction. I really dislike how F4 devalues power armor by fucking sticking 50 suits around the map and having random civies wear it.

PAMS is over rated

The most important question: Does the game end when the main storyline is completed? I thought it wouldn't like in TES, so I nearly sent a mail bomb to Bethesda when I missed out on half of 3 and NV and had to replay them because I delved straight into the main storyline and procrastinated on the side quests.

Atom Cats are a joke faction like the Republic of Dave. Also I want to change all the NPCs added by the We are the Minutemen mod into Atom Cats and conquer the wasteland as them.

Well if there is game where you should rush the main story, its F4, since you are supposed to be looking for you infant son, not fuck around creating settlements.

But dont worry, you will be so turned off by the main story you wont bother to finish the game. And yeah, you can keep playing.

What headgear should I give Piper? She's currently wearing the Tattered field jacket

No

Eh, Atom Cats ain't that bad. They're like the Kings almost, except they aren't self-aware of their references to The King and greasers in general. Sure they're poorly written, but so is everything in this game except my husbando Nick.

So can I or can't I? Veeky Forums needs to make up it's mind.

>Atom Cats ain't that bad
Nigguh plz tell me you are joking ...
Greaser gang that specializes in Power Armours, military grade equipment with nuclear battery is not that bad ..............

>Does the game end when the main storyline is completed?
>No

Here's a gem from the comments of that mod;
>this mod just reads like flat out artificial difficulty
Makes me want to claw my eyes out.

Well to be fair, with the landscape littered with them, who wouldnt.

Oh wait, the fucking Gunners, who actually have the manpower to scour the area of all the PA´s and just kick everyone who they dont like in the balls. Yet they have like one person actually using it.

Oh Bethesda, you talented and perceptive game makers.

Finding too many "Realism" mods for F3. Looking for one that makes the player and enemies both do 200% damage or something along those lines. Anyone have any ideas?

Ah, I see what was meant. Apologies for my shit reading comprehension.

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12419/?
Xenius has always been slightly weird, but this is another level of odd.

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12419/?
hidden

>File hidden
>This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.
>The reason given by the author is: 310
310? That is odd.

So I just tried the four play stuff. And now I can't talk to piper at all. Every time I try to talk to her she just says "is this private enough for you?" and no matter what I select I can't get out of this loop.

Any idea what I could do to fix it? I'm guessing it's not in any way safe to uninstall either.

The fuck, he must have taken it down like a minute ago.

The description was something to behold, wish I'd taken a screenshot now.

Regular folks can get all kinds of weird shit despite being dirt farmers. Look at the Boomers: they (potentially) have a goddamn working bomber! Or the Legion, who have loads of high-tech stuff despite not liking it, even bits of power armor on their centurions.
It's rare, but it happens, and I figure this is something like that.

The Gunners had so much potential, and its been squandered. Godfuckingdamnit.
In my experience, in every Gunner outpost/stronghold, the CO is always clad in power armor of some kind. Like that one chick in Quincy with the unique Raider arm.

I think the idea is good. But the UI does not work for the system they have right now.

Press Hat. Always the Press Hat.

Best ENB for F4 ?

Vogue or what ?

Boomers arent regular folks. They are vault dwellers that had a huge hard on for every type of weapon they could get their hands on. They also have some serious robotic muscle at their disposal.

And yeah, gunners are just renamed end-game raiders. Shame.