Why was this never explained?

why was this never explained?

Other urls found in this thread:

carthrottle.com/post/bad-news-the-gt-r-nismos-astonishing-nurburgring-time-was-a-massive-lie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the Ferrari is lighter and has more horsepower. how is this even possible?

eurofags destroyed by pushrods once again

European track too

Lol

>a dedicated track car tuned for the track is faster than a street car pulled from the streets

ya dont say

You buy a ferrari because its a ferrari, its not a bang-for-buck deal its for status.
Rich people want to look rich theyre not going to buy a car you see everywhere every day.

handsome op asked for an explanation, not a pathetic excuse.

Nigga a two ton brick of a car with a truck engine and a blower should never, ever beat a Ferrari lmao. That's some damage control if I've ever seen any

stay mad eurocuck

>dedicated track
Eh, not entirely. the suspension is definitely stiff and really harsh but it still has heated seats and premium surround sound. i do agree that the ZL1 !LE should be compared to the upcoming Ferrari 488 Challenge. i wish they had of removed the shit they didn't really need for the !LE that just adds extra weight.

Why do you need heated seats in a track car? why do you need full sound system in a track car? why are the rear seats needed at all in a track car? all that shit could've been removed for some great weight savings

also remember not to reply to bait..

>the ZL1 !LE should be compared to the upcoming Ferrari 488 Challenge.

>Why do you need heated seats in a track car? why do you need full sound system in a track car?
To make passing eurocucks just that much more enjoyable

how is this a thing to be smug about, namefag?

Kek

Repeat after me.

Push rods PUSH GODS.

>mfw im the sole reason prezo keeps making these threads

>tell the truth
>they all get mad

dang

its made with the track in mind and was tuned specifically for the Nurburgring for the time

the point is its a track car than live on the streets without killing you like the GT-R Nismo

>being this obsessed with prezo
unhealthy

>why was this never explained?
Because it upsets our feminine yuropoorean friends :)

OBSESSED

>fold down rear seats, available with air con/heated and ventilated seats/rear view camera/radio
>dedicated track car

wow he got triggered by this post. LOOOOOOOOL

The N-attack (which is what i assume is what you are referring to) also has really stiff suspension that'll kill you though.

Lol haha

>Camaro is faster on Laguna Seca (1:34 vs 1:35)
>GT-R is faster on Nurburgring (7:08 vs 7:16)
>GT-R Nismo was equipped with a N-Attack kit which changes aero/drivetrain/suspension components for the Nurburgring time
>the N-Attack kit costs 80k, on top of the Nismo already costing 150k
>mfw the GT-R, which already costs double the price of the Camaro, needs a bodykit that costs MORE than the ENTIRE Camaro just to be faster than it

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

carthrottle.com/post/bad-news-the-gt-r-nismos-astonishing-nurburgring-time-was-a-massive-lie/

holy fuck this triggered them hard, lol

and it's fucking 10 years old

as usual, GM cuckolds are confused and enraged

nice reading comprehension buddy
don't worry you will get it right one day ...maybe

>he belives that I belive that the user I quoted and M. are GM fangirls

lol, what a dumbass

what did he mean by this???

isn't the ferrari middle engined ? ? ?

>32 replies
>autists projecting their complex over prezo

>still no explanation

bump

Snek is still faster.

Handling

>Camaro
>GT-R
>488
Who cares about slow cars?

Non production non street legal camaro that you can't even buy
Seems legit

>not a sub 7 minute car

slow

*GT-R

I see gtrs on the street and in nissan dealers
I don't see this magical non existent camaro

who cares about canceled cars?

perhaps you need glasses ?

>44 posts
>19 posters
i bet at least 27 of those posts are the same 2 people shitposting back and forth.

the camaro zl1 1le is the same as the zl1 except its got a wing and slightly tighter suspension

Dont forget they cycle IPs too.

obsessed

Camaro is ugly as sin tho

Does it ruin the magic if i tell you they are Australians and they cycle their IP address by turning their ADSL2 modems off and on again?

Show me where this camaro is for sale

Alphonso lives in Las Vegas
Soviet lives in North America
Roflmao user is the only Australian

there are a lot of Australians on Veeky Forums, each is capable of at least moderate levels of shit posting.

do you have a source on these claims, or is it a hunch? i believe you but i'd still like to know.

Alphonse is confirmed Las Vegas. That faggot mrcummy met him. Soviet's posting hours coincide with NEET sleep cycle for North America, talked about what time it is for him on occasion. I have no idea what user means by roflmao user, I was under the impression rotflmao was alphonse.

log

>b-but it's ugly!

I've been around long enough
I know the bios of all big shit posters

>Nismo
it's fucking 2 years old

ikr

Click bait fake news

Basically saying it doesn't count because it isn't a base model
Well a 1le isn't a v6 so the tree you go

not many cars manage to meme taxed themselves during production.

I know right... Normies, especially to weeaboos eat them anyway.

>60k car beats 300k car
>B-but it should really be compared to the 400k trim of the 300k car!

So you're defending the Camaro? I'm confused here, who's the GTR fanboy and who's the GM fanboy?

it may be a street car but it's a fucking ferrari street car

Caused severe asshurt

The ferrari isn't using illegal for road use aero.

>$80K vs $177K
meh

Stop responding to shitters, especially without using sage. Jesus it's been 3 years of this bullshit

Why did you feel the need to bump this then?

sperg more

>le speed is the only meaningful thing that determines the price of a car maymay
Epic
No but seriously why is Veeky Forums this retarded when it comes to cars

I used sage, poster above me didn't.

All wheel drive

Ferrari is exquisite allrounder, Camaro is a yobo track car that will shatter ur spine at the first bump.

Who set the Ferrari time, a magazine or the manufacturer?

a magazine probably. ferrari never runs their own shit

That probably explains a lot

>Magazine doesn't have weeks of track time to run lap after lap
>Runs car in showroom spec
>Driver not wanting to take same liberties as a factory driver

it's another episode where alphonse spergs out and talks to himself while everyone tries to have a conversation

worth a 5 fucking second lead for A FIFTH of the money

Its a track car that sadly only rich people will drive to show off and never rev past 3k.

Thus a cushy interior is a must and since Ferrardi doesn't mass produce parts like GM all of those upgrades cost way way more.

Modern Ferraris are just luxury cars for the most part.
But still that outcome is interesting, can someone check that?

Not really my point..

Those pointy little dive planes are perfectly legal in free countries.

this is almost as funny as when the z06 beat the gtr and Veeky Forums went crazy

Love how gtr fags how no answer to this