Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

What's the lore behind 10 hit combos

Why do all these fighters agree to hit 10 times in a row

Any EU guys want to make an fgg lobby this evening for Rev2 launch? It would be pretty cool

On a 18 win streak with Vega. He is invincible on the wall, so get life lead, time them out on the wall. Master rank soon.

Rev 2 on steam in 8 minutes?

Do you know how ground combos in tekken work bricktard?

>. He is invincible on the wall, so get life lead, time them out on the wall. Master rank soon.
This is the state of Capcom in 2017.

You can only be on the wall for 3 seconds and costs one bar.

How is that related to my question?

Dang, shut up. Let me have fun here.

I'm under the impression that after the update, it's taking longer for me to find matches in SF5. Anyone else noticed a change?

And I think Capcom eliminated regional prices for the DLC, which means I won't be buying shit anymore. Fuck.

these new sfv trials are actually pretty useful

kek

more like sometime within the next two hours

Meh. In any case, this move shouldn't exist. You can cancel it from a normal and break the rhythm of an opponent who's pressuring you on the corner.

Balrog just wanted to be a good daddy ;_; why is Ed such a dick

Three years ago NRS was the laughing stock of the genre now they're kings.

Yeah sure

holy shit tekken btfo forever delete this

Yeah, they did a good work with them. Not like the demonstrations, those are useless.

NRS games have always been popular with the general crowd. Even ps2 MK games were pretty popular.

i'll join if you make one

>both games have 2 single-player modes

Tekken should have included volleyball, bowling, and force mode...and a tutorial. Also should have gotten rid of that retarded ranking system and do it like everyone else with the bronze-diamond system.

>this is a 100% review for Tekken 3 which has 96 overall score

GamePro
In order to outshine Tekken 3, a game will need to have a ton of moves (T3 has over 100 per character), multi-hit combos (all T3 fighters can pull off 10-hitters), outstanding graphics (T3 has no breakup on the fighters, no "blind spots" where clipping occurs, and no slowdown), and seamless gameplay that includes juggles, counters, and linking moves.

Seems like tekken 7 also fullfills all these criteria :^)

Sure thing, I'll host it later. Everyone probably wants to fuck around with new characters and changes for a bit before playing.

I don't know how to do karins new challenge 8. I must be fucking retarded because everything else felt like a cakewalk.

and it had...volleyball, force mode, and bowling in the post above you btfo

>volleyball, time attack, survival and team battle are literal reskins of normal arcade/versus and greatly icnrease the content
>don't include them because you are too busy shoving arcade and sonys bribe money down your throat

>Don't put on competitive mode
>Wonder why you're getting blown up

Not putting tournament mode on default was a mistake, gear is fun in single player.

>.volleyball, force mode, and bowling in the post above you btfo

These are not mentioned anywhere in that review and thus are not criteria why they gave it 100.

Why is this allowed?

At this point I'm only getting matched with people who put on comp mode and thank God for that.

It will take longer than that anway because launch %off always takes a little to get applied.

Well?

Do you know how CDNs work?

God damn it how long? I hate dealing with partial refunds and shit

Usually 1-2 hours till steam gets their shit together.

If the launch time is supposed to be June 1st Japan time then there's still nearly an hour to go.

BBCF was botched but you can't really guarantee it'll be working and active in the first hours because of how products and application shit works on Steam.

It's like you've never bought a Steam game before if you expect launch to be working perfectly.

WHERES REV 2 ARC, YOU SAID IT WOULD BE AT MIDNIGHT JAPAN TIME

Leave Kazuya to me

>CA-CAW

There is no launch discount for Rev2

DORYA

>this is good character design to tekturds

You mean me

I don't think anyone likes Devil Jin they just play him because he has the old Mishima Jin playstyle instead of Jins newer one

Casuals eat shit, this is has been known for years.

TheMainMain LITERALLY addressed this years ago

Still 50 minutes to go until midnight in Japan.

>fgg
>actually planning to play some games

Damm son. What's this black magic?

Tekken autists have raved to me how none of the character design is bad or dated in the game on here, /v/, and in real life

ShiniZack said midnight JST, I'm guessing Japs are on daylight savings or something then?

What's that mr tiger? Some people on /v/ still haven't preorded my game with season pass?

But how will they play my game and #Riseup?

Okay? Every franchise has autists

We had some lobbies this morning too. I hope now that all the big games are gonna be up and running we'll get more activity instead of retards spamming bullshit all day.

Tekken has the most

>retards spamming bullshit all day

best costume best color

Can you play him without the wings?

color is ok costume is ugly and gay

DVJ
>c-can I touch your wings/horns?

>literal faggots still play jive
And wtf is up with his ripcage?

Jin easy

How am I supposed to concentrate when there's that bulge on my screen?

Third strike anyone? I'm European

Jin of course, the dude is handsome and rich as fuck. Ryu is a dirty virgin hobo.

Why does he not have a shirt on..
The females don't run around exposing their nipples.

How am I supposed to concentrate when that abomination is on my screen?

Christian fundamentalists

OwO whats that

Because he was a teen going through issues.

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam has nothing to do with the servers being up or down.

I just found out about the hands inside the hodouken in every street fighter game. Pretty cool touch capcom.

> Only have a 120GB SSD

Is it worth clearing every other game off and moving it to HDD to fix T7 on there?

well they should

RIP cammy nipple through outfit

The cage drops when you first enter the Barcelona stage. That's cool as fuck.

no, fighting games don't have to load that much data and you have to wait for the bad guy to load too anyway

idk what even 60GB is for. Probably 10 million costumes or cinematics

No.

trying to reduce the load times lmao

only Xrd is the polished FG out there

The advantage may come if more people install it on their SSD, so when facing each other, loading times should be very good.

Can someone draw this? I don't care how shitty it turns out I just want to see it

>Ryu (or any street fighter character) watering a little mound of dirt

>Second panel you can see the tip of Akuma's ponytail coming out, like a sapling

>Third panel it's a flower with Akuma's SFV mane, kind of like this image

go post in the /v/ drawthread m8

Man those fucking bloody screen effects in Tekken 7 look like dog shit.

>you have to wait for the bad guy to load too anyway
kys retard

The stage is not bad but I don't know why it feels like it's missing something. Not lively enough, I don't know.

look at how mad ISDD gets when someone teabags him
clips.twitch
.tv/SarcasticConsiderateSproutRickroll

>we could all be playing tekken 7 for months already if not for consoles
Why do they ship with such shit harddrives? I by no means paid a lot for the one in my pc and yet it still beats console loading times with ease.

Anybody up for a Jive lobby

People are saying that Tekken 7 Story Mode doesn't end the Mishima story at all.

Surprisingly accurate.

>YOU'RE FUCKING BLACKLISTED

I like how xrd moves have more than 1-2 active frames

btw ed's cr hk has 9 active frames lmao. Feels good when they randomly move into it

too bad his anti air vskill hitbox is so shitty

Loading times are only 20 seconds on consoles, its not THAT bad, but PC's will always be better

ed "accelerated growth" psycho power BWC doujin when

how am I wrong? not many people will put 60GB on a SSD