Can anyone share their feels ?

Can anyone share their feels ?

I feel like you're on the wrong board

I want to go fast but I'm a shit driver, it's illegal to do on public roads, and the nearest racing events are a six hour drive away unless you like drag, dirt oval, and motocross.

I'm seriously considering buying a slow as shit landbarge and relegating all my adrenaline to motorcycles so the cops can't catch me.

I've had a odd couple of months, car broke down after I didn't fix what was wrong. I knew for months before that there might be a problem with this and I did nothing, than one day driving in the downtown area and in between small streets my car just starts stalling and died on me. I pulled over and called a lyft to get some tools to work on it, as luck would have it I parked in a good spot before the car died and didn't really block traffic or anything

>If you know something is wrong with your car fix it before it causes issues

i am sad that i'm far too autistic to purchase a car from someone on craigslist
all the ones i'm interested in i tell myself the deal is too good, they're going to mug me

I want people to love and cherish the Bedford Rascal, and how it's literally changed the way vans were perceived by the public. It's a historic milestone in modern van manufacturing.

Yet no one wants to feel the joy of the Rascal

I love driving my sedan from '07, sure it probably won't ever be a track car but it's plenty more powerful than most cars and it sounds amazing. Honestly my life is full of sadness and loss but getting into that car and hearing the rumble and roar of the engine makes me smile every time. I thank God every day that I made a good choice in a car and that the enthusiasm for automobiles came into my life when I needed it most.

My allergies are going absolutely batshit crazy right now.

rascal a cute desu

I thought for a long time that what I wanted in life was to achieve something very high in my field and to never give up. I did just that and I stopped hanging out with people and ended up focusing on studying and learning either at work or at home. Eventually things went south and I was being promoted and had to train other people and teach them my skills, that's kind of where I learned that other people who work with me don't really know **** and they don't put in the amount of effort as me.

I stopped studying since I was always alone and always studying or working on something from work, I completely gave up on studying for certifications 3 months ago and have spent every day playing video games. Truth be told, I have no friends and this work/life is really painful on the mind since you can be really good at what you do and one day you figure out that other people actually socialize outside of work and you're the guy who never gets invited anywhere.

These days, I want to start studying again and end up getting promoted in the next few months, but for what reason? To climb the ladder again, and to make more money and higher status? I've already been there and done that, climbing the ladder isn't fun anymore.

For what reason? I'm single and alone, the other guys are married and spend their time working or sitting at home with their wife

I have nothing anymore, except this career and I used to be so busy and happy I didn't care about being alone. But now, I can only see myself being alone and miserable at this job forever

When you're married to a wife you hate sleeping on the couch, you'll look back on this time and reminisce about the good times.

>That's what married people think
Guy works hard and sleeps on the couch

Top kek, only cucks sleep on the couch

The shitbox that I just bought and fixed up survived the hurricane Harvey road trip with no issues. At least it'll be around for a while.

I don't know shit about cars even though I'm browsing Veeky Forums all day and I was born into a family with 4 mechanics.

bring a friend, meet at a police station, do the transaction in a bank

Why aren't you working?

I'm probably close to losing my job

I go out drinking with my work bros 1-3 times a week. Sometimes we do cool stuff on the weekends like skiing or boating or golfing or racing cars.

I guess I am lucky with my coworkers but I would say don't forget to socialize, and socialize with people who are like minded and headed places. All the people I hang out with are super hard working and very skilled in their field.

Get a side hobby, I personally am investor but don't want to say too many details.

>be just social enough to actually make friends
>still too autistic to talk to girls i like
>still too shy to come out to guys i like (bi)
>mfw at this point i've accepted the permavirgin live and just openly display my power level and weeb shit to my friends
>they don't mind because they're also weebs, but i know that at this rate i'll probably just be stuck with this circle of friends and never get anything from anyone
>all I fucking ask is for someone to love me, I've tried changing attitude, stopping bad habits, actually caring about appearance but I don't think I can overcome my fear of going on dates and shit like that.
also my front left camber bolt keeps loosening itself and fucking up my steering, and i just discovered a brake line is dripping and rusted out to hell so my car tries to kill me every now and then

Also forgot to mention that I resorted to sharing lewd photos on a discord server for yaoi and that ended up being the only time where I could get some feeling of affection from others for a while

>I guess I am lucky with my coworkers but I would say don't forget to socialize, and socialize with people who are like minded and headed places. All the people I hang out with are super hard working and very skilled in their field.

We are at a war with other depts at work and I can't really socialize with the local teams, they are bullshiting their way out of things and I work from home, I go into the office and they start shit
Also, anyone on my team and dept are actually 1200 miles in either direction of the united states and they do not work with me in the same sate, I am very friendly with them but I see them every 4 months on business travel

The people in my local office are in a different dept and they are causing issues for my team, I can communicate with them about work but you need to be careful, I asked one of their senior guys a questions and he tried to get his ddept involved on a large project which was in my hands. I didn;t ask im to step in and act like he was going to take over, so I stopped it right away and mentioned this project is for our dept. They are trying to get inside information and take away work from our dept...

I can't be friends with these people, but I wish Ii could

Did I mention I work remote and have no real need to be in the office every day? I work remote senpai, that means sit at home with your laptop and work on projects...

What makes it worse is only 10 people in this office (in my state HQ) know who I am and what I do. This means of the hundred or so people in my office only a few of them know my role and my dept . This is a very, very large company and most have no idea who I am, I'm also 4 depts or steps on the corporate ladder above them

I was in the office one day doing my work, and a manager came up to my desk and mentioned why am I not doing such and such task like everyone else in his dept

I smiled and told him I'm working from this state but our dept is headquarters in such state.. This senior guy had no idea who I am and no idea what I do but he wanted to question me like he was above me...

just download tinder or grinder since idk how all this faggot shit works, and just use it to learn to talk to people. it's a good first step at not being as awkward

Car is in the shop again

Will need to get a lyft or uber once they're done working on the suspension

I dont have a gf

My hobbies involve going outdoors and going for a hike or shooting in the mountains, however, I don't have a vehicle that can go up the mountain and this is really causing me an issue right now. I need to buy a truck or suv

crashed my pride and joy yesterday :(

that feel when you have no car :(

lol

How?

cut off at highway speed in the wet
lost the rear almost immediately under breaks with cold tires
went across the center median, across oncoming traffic backwards missing everybody and hitting a large dirt embankment on the other side still doing 70ish kph then getting caught by the fence

panel beaters are car enthusiasts and are going to convince the insurance company it can be saved
issue is it's insured for market value, estimated between $10-12 (even though it's really a $15k car on the market) and it needs a full respray with mostly new panels let alone to possible work undreneath

>weather's too shit to ride
>supposed to be nice tomorrow
>brain keeps telling me I won't have fun unless I'm going over 9000mph around corners because bike is 3slow5me
>roads will probably be icy so that's not really an option
>can't afford a new bike yet

Damn you, brain.

>Giggle and laugh when I go for a weekend drive on a windy road.
>Look over to the passenger seat
>Empty
>Quiet down turn the volume nob louder and continue the drive

Ill never have an asian gf before the hurricane.

I just got rid of my first car
goodbye old friend

fuck off you fucking nuChan normalfags

Got a nice car, got a good job, got a good fiancee, got a good family... But I think I'm depressed. My work quality has been suffering and most days after work I'm just sitting at the computer and spending money to fill the void.

I think maybe it's because it feels likely I'm losing all my friends slowly - or rather the just leaving me behind. It could be that I'm afraid of the future and long for a past where we would all just hang out and have a grand old time with each other. Now we all have significant others, working in different states, etc.

I also don't know if it's all just in my head from being depressed, either. I mostly don't think I am depressed but I can't seem to explain why I feel so isolated and alone otherwise. Objectively I know that I have nothing to feel sad about and I could take action to change things I don't like but instead I usually just feel like crawling into a hole.

I'm afraid of this. Hand-me-down car that my family drove around all over in together before parents divorced. I don't want to see it go.

How did you get rid of it?

Was it in good shape?

What do you do for work?

Are you married/kids?

Why do you think depression is hitting you now and not before?

What changes have happened in the past year or so?

Post something here then

desu it doesnt look that bad unless the unibody is all fucked up?

dood i still think of my car, like i hope they treat it as nice as i loved it even though it couldve been better

>Finally get a car worth modifying a bit
>Don't have enough money to start
>Its going to take me weeks to even get started

Fuck me, why are good shocks and springs so expensive?

The first 15 times you posted it I loved it, but now I can't even see that picture without thinking you must be some kind of deranged autist.

>shit at driving stick
t-the clutch engages far up in the pedal travel and grabs hard

Dont you have any other pics of it?

ive been biking to work saving for a car for weeks and its killing me

I thought riding a bike would help me forget my feels that I'd would just be me, the bike and the road.
Turns out its me, the bike, the road and the feels without all the other distractions. I even find myself thinking about my ex and about how alone I've been the past 2.5 years, how I've taken so long to start going somewhere in life and now that I'm almost 3 years into a 4 year degree which I thought was what I wanted I still can't even imagine a future for myself. I've finished a degree before and found myself on a career path that would have ended with me swinging from an I-beam. I don't want to have put my life on hold and done all this work to repeat that mistake again.

Am I so caught up in the past that I lost sight of the future or do I have no future so I look to the past? Either way I hate my past it's a tragic, painful, angry and lonely place for me.

Having trouble saving money for a new car

I make over 100k, and I can now see how bad my spending is and how much money I waste. I probably will take 3 months to save 10k if I can even save that much

Speed away friend
Leave the past where it belongs and dont be afraid of a whole new future

I come to this board with the hope someone actually owns a car and at least knows how to change the oil on one. Unfortunately I get retarded threads like this and a lot of autism.
>t. my feelings

I'm /nocar/, but like so many different cars, have the money to buy one, but give up and feel it would just be better to take a bus.

My grandparents bought me my first car last year. I love them to death for it and I'm extremely thankful that they bought it for me. But I feel that they've overpaid for it. They paid a good $16k for my car. Though, after a few months of driving it, there have been problems with it that shouldn't be happening to a car that they bought "new".
>window regulator problems
>transmission problems
>problems with the transfer case
>stereo is half-functioning
I fear that more problems will start to surface and it only pisses me off that they got screwed over.

>Unfortunately I get retarded threads like this and a lot of autism.
Not as retarded as someone who doesn't know how to change his oil.

What car do you have friend?

I have begun wallowing in self pity and sadness for a few months now, things go up and down with me and one day I'm happy to be alive and the next I'm worried about 10 different things.

I'm alone, I'm really alone

I have lived for the past year on Veeky Forums, and it is sad that this is my only escape. I stopped hanging out with people and stopped having hobbies

I don't even workout anymore, and I believe that is contributing to my depression in very bad ways

No feels now, only skids.

Stop wasting money and realize delayed gratification is the key to making it

Just bought a used car and started working on it. One of the first things was to get the dash clock working again, which I managed, but I couldn't get one of the segments to light up. I decided I'd just live with it and continued fixing and cleaning other things. A few days later the segment just started working by itself.

>tfw your car rewards your hard work by fixing itself

>buy first car from a cousin of mine who's into cars supposedly, but it looks like he hasn't maintained it thoroughly after all
I don't hate him yet but this is why you don't buy cars from relatives

>my sides.gif

this
jesus chris,t it's like you have a mild cold 24/7

2015/2016 was some of the best times of my life
My friends all moved away back home in late 2016 and I haven't seen them ever since

2017, has been one of the loneliest years of my life and I am afraid I am getting closer to death everyday. I have nobody anymore, and nothing to do with my free time.

Oh, god how I miss having friends

whoup

No dreams for the future, no goal I'm working towards.

>Same guy

Been told recently I'm just going through a little mid life crisis, so I'll be alright. Might as well take the plunge and make more money, wish me luck senpai. The journey has opened and I have a new path

This shit is normal I guess and many go through it, glad I went through it in my late 20s rather than continuing on the same path and than in my 40s losing my shit..

the floorboards in my camaro are rusted beyond repair and i have to trade it for sonething else and i cant decide what i want for a new project. I had that car for 5 and a half years and i just got a new engine for it a month ago

Just graduated, jobless, all my friends either moved away or are still 5 hrs away at my university.

I know all these feels, user.

The only solace is I'll be able to get my Shitbaru Outback soon and camp every free moment. Hopefully I won't kill myself in the wilderness tho...

Iktf user
What is it?

Get up and drive
Thats the only way to escape it

This too