/pg/ Persona General

Previously: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08Eh88agkd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like ann

What happened to Anne is poster?

>Cream and sugar?
>No thanks Joker, I'm sweet enough.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

robot is forever!!

Post your smokes

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Kawakami is a kawacutie!

no, you don't

My heart has been claimed by the Beauty Thief!

Futaba a Cute-aba

Can't wait for FemJoker to become a reality so I can romance Sojiro and force Futaba to call me "Mom".

I love Futaba, and want her & Joker to get their own spinoff!

Hey game designers, you know what's not fun?
A MINIBOSS WHERE 9/10 TIMES YOU AUTOMATICALLY LOSE ON THE FIRST TURN.

I WILL BE SALTY FOR DAYS.

EVEN
FURTHER
BEYOND

I'm pretty sure Nobunaga was actually wearing this hat at Nagashino.

Hey guys this is vapequeen99 and im today I'm going to show you how to do a French inhale

Please like comment and subscribe

>dying to mementos bosses

Switch Makoto and Goro around

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Is she...dare I say it /ourgirl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=08Eh88agkd4
Best battle theme

nah, she spends most of her time outside.

and has a job

I think Persona 5 perfected Social Links/Confidants. I don't see them getting much better than this game unless they are ALL forced.

Persona 3s social links I think are relatively weak. There are a lot of boring ones that nobody cares about (gay clothing man) but there are some fantastic ones too (sun man). However, this game has by far the worst story related aspect when it comes to social links. They matter the most but it feels like they aren't even recognized.

Persona 4s social links are really all over the place. Some are absolutely terrible like Ais but then you have greats like Judgment. It's a mixed bag. The story barely acknowledges any social link with the exception of Adachis and that's just for a gimmick bad end.

Persona 5 is perfection in this regard. Every social link is actually enjoyable, even the typically worst social links (Tower and Hanged Man) are actually not bad this time around. Each one gives useful benefits aside from making better Personas but the real kicker is just how much of a story presence they have. Almost every confidant is introduced in the story in some regard except Chihaya, Hifumi, Taro, and Shinya. It makes each person feel more relevant and that spending time with them is something that could or should happen.

It also has the best instances of showing each confidant in story elements.

Mishima gets a lot of shit, but for him to consider Joker his best friend after only know him a year.. I dunno. It got me.

Is this supposed to be a fucking joke
Why is everything in this god-forsaken city filled with demons?

>career
>pretty
no

>/ourgirl/
cuck

>Some are absolutely terrible like Ais
aaaand stopped reading right here

>gay clothing man

Nigga gay clothing man is a high point compared to some of the other ones.

what the fuck is this wizardry

5 had arguably the best slinks but the party members suffered for it ironically
they feel like two different people, as developed confidants or as mouth breathing retards in the main story

I love Haru!

fine

pretend I said kenji and i dont fucking know, shu? the fucking dead old grandma?

fuck

If I paint my cock Makoto will probably suck on it for a little while, right? What's her favourite colour?

I've only felt that for Ryuji's, honestly.

#
Switch Ohya and Shinya so Ohya is a womanchild who lives at the arcade and Shinya is an enthusiastic young reporter for his school's newspaper.

Literally the worst battle theme in the entire series, only rivaled by Light The Fire Up In The Night (P4).

Please look forward to Persona 5: Red Lobster Edition, coming soon to Switch, Steam, Origin, uPlay, Blu-ray, DVD, Gameboy Color, Atari 2600, the Okama Gamestation and the Norelco Razor

nozomi is fucking great

it's a nonstop tumble down shit mountain

>Fighting Chernobog miniboss
>Struggling thanks to not having status ailments and didn't know about Hifume's confidant ability cuz blind run
>After 5+ minutes of Diarahans i physically hurt him with Yusuke, inflicting rage on that bitch

Boi, talking about being a lucky retard.

I love Ann!

>the fucking dead old grandma?
fuck no, she was great. Shu wasn't anything special but he wasn't terrible either.

God damn, this fat bastard.
It's probably the only link in the series that is objectively terrible.
At least Shinji got moon in P3P

Goro is a good boy!

Do you think Futaba would dress up in her shadow outfit if I asked her nicely?

Don't let the smaller things ruin your mood, look at the bigger picture and realize that you have many things to be proud about.

Fuuka post dedicated to seeing both sides of the coin!

Correct
Incorrect

holy fuck you're the worst

i bet you loooooove balls

>S-link Ryuji: Lemme just track down this teacher and tape record his conversation in absentia and then convince the track team to overthrow his decision so that I can restore Shujin to it's pre-kamoshida glory.
>Game Ryuji: HEY I'M A PHANTOM THIEF. We're intellectuals you know.

P2 is weird, okay?

Supposedly. No one's actually played it and lived to tell about it in detail.

>there are people in this thread who consider Goro a phantom thief
Disgusting.

just tell her she's cosplaying as alibaba

>Romancing Sojiro.
Good taste.

can't be the worst when your taste exists.
Kou was definitely better than Daisuke. Did you only do like one rank of every S.Link and called it a day?

it's uncontrollable

>Walks up to you
>Cuts a profile like a barn at ten paces
>"don't look at me"

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>there are people on planet earth that like kou

i bet you liked this faggot too

god they better re do most of social links in p3 remake for mc because those those guys arent good

At that point you might as well just give her the whole can and ask to fuck her while she starts tripping balls.

Rumors, and Nyarly did it.

One!
Two!
Three!

They'll hopefully replace some of them with party members or the sde girls from portable.

mamoru is bland as fuck and his scenario doesn't even make up for it by being a funny trainwreck, but how else am i gonna get the rebel kind of hell

I ca't even remember what his deal was.
Koy had an interesting S.Link and in Daisuke's version he managed to arrange a legit blind date for all three of you with actually hot girls, he's cool in my book

Yusuke & Hifumi!

is that how long it takes for her to lose a shogi game that hasn't been rigged?

To the dude that's playing P1, Reiji is pulling a Goro in case you want to know why he's being a cranky edgelord.

Only difference is the mom is alife, and he's taking it out on his half-brother as a substitute because the father is dead.

Makoto, wheres my art supplies ?

I mean.

She does beat Joker every single time.

nigga y u spoil him?

Drunk sloppy sex with Ohya!

because joker has no fucking idea how to play shogi

No he is very naughty

His design is just too good to exclude him.

Deal with it

Kou was good. Mamoru not only looked like Kaz, but he was a fucking douche too. The sort that think they're being nice, but holy shit we can see through that facade. Get your ass to work, you stupid nigger. "Waaah I eat free because I am a SUPER AMAZING ATHLETE but not my family. WE ARE SO POOR!"

I hated that asshole.

he probably also has no idea how to shoot a gun or knife fight why can't self-insert wunderkind learn

>Implying he's not gonna join back with new costume

I too could beat anyone with zero experience with the genre in any fighting game. Doesn't mean I'm good at them.

wink wink

IT'S A 20 YEAR OLD GAME!

Also the game doesn't mention WHY he wants revenge or that the father is dead. Seriously, people had to find out that from supplemental materials.

>how do you do, fellow phantom thieves

the only thing in p3 remake for social link they add is to friendzone girls and thats it for baton pass follow up attack and taking fatal attack for mc they will use fool social link

If you can ever manage to get Hifume to go to the bookstore with you while she's wearing her school uniform you'll see that she has probably the best body of any persona girl.

it's a 20 year old game that's obscure enough that most people probably haven't sucked in the aeris dies through cultural osmosis for literally any of the details

Ever heard of punctuation?

>knife fight

Wrong

>best body
Oh boy here we go.

Leave Goro Akechi to me

Aside from Morgana, obviously,

i am ESL

Are we there yet?

>Also the game doesn't mention WHY he wants revenge or that the father is dead
Not really, it's all explained at multiple parts if you talk to him constantly, and even if you don't he mentions it all on the Kandori fight, I just beat Kandori and he mentions her mother's connection with Kandori's father there.

>aeris dies
HOLY SHIT, WHEN?

Why is the finale of Persona 5 so lacking? Fighting Nyx solo in Persona 3 and dealing the finishing blow to the line "Royal flush and I'm the ace" was so cool I remember it to this day. Then you have the final scene where your friends are coming up the stairs to meet you which was very memorable.

Yaldabaoth sucks ass compared to Nyx and Joker isn't as cool as Minato

Then mommy needs to spank him