>>Links and Resources
>pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
>>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
>pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
>>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
>pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb
>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/71-seiyuu-castings-earnings-everything-in-between/
gematsu.com/2017/05/first-look-fire-emblem-warriors-original-protagonists-marth-chom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THARJA NOT CANON

Tharja a vest and cannon

I'm about to fight Rudolf. Act 5 starts after this right?

>Two 5* Catrias
>One is +ATK -SPD
>Other is +SPD -ATK

Why can't Caeda kill anything?

Lissa is great!

Cum in Femui!

Azura is shit

She's a warrior of love.

Alm is

Get the fuck out of my colorless you little cunt

Are the fulls scans out for FE Warriors yet?

This is my wife.

Cumui.

Your wife gave me great head

Celica's

Rude

what's that on her spoon?

Hah. Seiyuu are indeed considered as celebrities, but that don't make them rich whatsoever. It is the same misconception that popular anime series allow animators and stuff to get a nice paycheck.

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/71-seiyuu-castings-earnings-everything-in-between/

This article is still legit even now. Seiyuu have to literally accept nearly any job offered to them or hunt auditions to meet ends every month.

gematsu.com/2017/05/first-look-fire-emblem-warriors-original-protagonists-marth-chom

Hype for the next FE with muh HD graphics.

Just noticed Zaza drew her. She doesn't look nearly as bad as the other Zaza girls.

Daddy Xander's cummies

cum from all the men she's pleased

Why do thy all look the same
Is this Kozaki
Is this seriously Kozaki's fourth fucking game

See that Capcom, that is how you make a 3DS port.

I want to fuck Murf

Would fug

I quite like his Selena tbqh.
Only Sophia and to a lesser extent Florina is pretty shit.

Did you know, You can have a frighteningly scary Ephraim if you get a Speed Boon HP Seal Windboosted build. His speed is not only fixed, it's frightening.

I want to rotate the camera on Lian

My +Spd Ephraim has HP boon.

I mean HP bane. +Spd -HP

Is Wind Boost really that good?

No.

>rolled a 5* Titania +Def/-Res
>also got 4* Titania with +Spd/-Def

I've got 50k feathers, with 20k reserved for Camus; should I spend 20k to upgrade the 4* and then merge them?

I don't have Distant Counter or Green Tomebreaker for her, can I make another good build for her?

just use darting blow.

What's a good time to do the amiibo dungeons in Echoes, anyways?

After all isn't it just +6 Spd that's dependent on your HP? Seems like that could be inconsistent.

Yeah, this or Swift Sparrow. Those might be Player Phase only but at least it's consistently Player Phase only.

Chrom is gay

Ok

looks pretty good. Unless those are cutscene graphics. Maybe there really is a reason to buy a switch

Hate his sleeveless arm so much

writefag are you here?
i got really hard thinking about a drunken mila being gangraped or taking part in a orgy

Ephraim has very good natural HP. HP seal helps separates the 3HP barrier required for Windboost to work. Helps against other Ephraims who don't have the HP seals as you can double them with the Windboost. It works on enemy turn as well. It's like a better starting version of Darting blow, but it's not as good once you start taking damage. If a ranged enemy attacks you, you're less likely to be doubled by the first initiation.

Don't listen to those other guys. You're not initiating with Ephraim that often as a buffbot.

Quick question, just got my hands on Echoes. How difficult is its hard mode compared to DLC-less Conquest Hard?

Nice. Can't wait to see Ryoma.

You want more orbs for the brides, right? Well you can have 'em, but you gotta smooch Severa first! And make it good!

Any weebs on-hand to translate? Anything about who Chrom is fighting?

>"Oh, sorry. I was staring at you. You just remind me of someone I know, [Summoner]. My husband? You're kidding, right? No, another tactician. We helped each other out, and we traveled a long way together... That friendship means a lot to me. I'm not sure if you're that much alike, but spending time with you does make me happy. If you feel the same, I hope we're never separated... That sounds like a proposal? Of course it isn't! Why would you even think that?"
>You just remind me of someone I know, [Summoner]. My husband? You're kidding, right?

>won't become my personal bride unit

Nah.

>Tharja
>Donnel
>Maribelle
>Libra
>Cordelia
>Sully
>F!MU as a War Cleric
There's your Awakening roster

His inner self.

>defeated Rudolf
>he pulls a LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER on Alm

...Well how about that.

Does anybody know what she says in Japan

Just get Lancebreaker if you want to duel lances, and he'll beat swords either way. As far as ranged enemies go, colorless are irrelevant, and any meta mage will either 1HKO or still double him.

Did they change anything about Chrom's design? I can't tell.
Marth got more armor.

>we want the Naruto/Attack on Titan audience
You think it would've killed them to make a seasoned mage or a gruff merc to play as for the main character OCs. Or better yet, play as the game characters in an all-new story. Perferably the ones that have already time-traveled between games.

Faye edit when?

>it's a shitty musou spinoff
>archanea & nuFE only to boot

holy shit, into the fucking trash it goes

so whats up with ardent sac and desperation in arena? you can't use it on someone with full hp right? so you're waiting 3 minimum turns until you even do anything with that unit by then the arena battle should be close to already over

Im probably going to point this out on the threads while the bride event is going on. ( This also goes for all the events in the future.)

YOU DONT NEED TO PULL IF YOU DONT WANT TOO.
Even if Bridelia is busted now she'll be outclassed by another unit later because that's how Mobile games work. Most likely a GHB will be released and you'll get a unit either on par or as good as Bridelia if you put some effort in it. Another thing that will happen is another unit will be released but be permanent on the pulls unlike the bride outfits.

Now if you waifu her and want to get the bride outfit then go ahead no one's stoping you. This is mostly a PSA to players who only seek the to use meta units and such.

Marth looks like he gained a little weight desu

why is she so beautiful?

Silquefags are going to be the most insufferable fanbase coming out of Echoes, cap this

>At the end of the map
>moulder dies to a fucking ONE PERCENT CRIT

I fucking hate Sacred Stones so much. Did not help the archer had a 50% chance to hit either.

Because she got pumped full of bandit semen.

Silque is Jesse-only

Faye is very cute

Should I make her my next target

Faye*

He said himself he isn't involved, iirc.

No because echoes isn't mainstream/popular enough for it.

>devs complain about too many sword users in FE
>proceed to create sword-using OCs
What did they mean by this?

She is bustier than I thought

Faye's ginormous rack! All meant for Alm!

>duma cleric thanks mila for level up
>puts spices on wounds
>ZEEEKEEE
You're lucky you are so cute cause god certainly didn't splurge on brains for you.

Echoes is popular enough in /feg/ and that's enough for silquefags to shit things up

This fucking -atk Eliwood keeps sitting in my barracks looking at me with those big sad eyes. Who wants to inherit any of his skills?

That's because his facial structure seem to be based on Daisuke Izuka's art.

Why do you give your money to ISIS for orbs /feg/ ?

How the fuck is that busty

>mother LITERALLY looks the exact same as her daughter, both in age and overall appearance

This is somehow worse than Kozaki

I want to marry Faye, pump her fertile fields with my seed, and never leave her side.
Alm is shit and she only needs (You)!

B-Be gentle

Do you like darkness?

I don't.

Because I have nothing else to spend my money on and I also hate myself

>puts spices on wounds

I think I've heard this here twice. When does this happen? I don't think it comes up in her support, base conversations, or memory prism

Any horses could use that buff.

We already know that said fanbase will be Deltheafags.

It's moe. Male characters always go for moe above all else unless they are one of those "I want her to step on me!" people like Gray.

What the actual FUCK is Berkut's problem

Zeke's base convo.

Wasn't there an user that could lucid dream with Faye and did her in fron of FeMui?