Anyone else excited for the G70?

Anyone else excited for the G70?

>korean cars
not even once

theres nothing exciting about Asian luxury brands.

If it and the Stinger v6 models are under 35k new, sure.
But that's not happening.

>hyundai

already sold on the G80, id like G90 but its too big, dont want to seem like a limo driver

>$50K Hyundai

Why does the front wheels look bigger then the rear?

FWD based platform

Are they really so bad lately?
It seems like they've improved a lot the past few years.

Its just a meme, mad that Korea is the new Japan

Lexus fangirls are triggered by seeing them getting better than Lexus.
>Although the Genesis G80 is not selling as well as as it did historically when it was called the "Hyundai Genesis" (likely because the Genesis G90 has been selling like hotcakes), the numbers are nevertheless impressive. As of May it has outsold the Q70, XF, GS, Continental, S90, Ghibli, XTS, CTS, CT6, RLX and is just 154 units away from beating the Audi A7.

If I were Acura/Infiniti/Lexus/Volvo, I would be worried. You can joke all you want, but they aren't going anywhere. They have invested heavily in hiring the best designers and engineers for a reason. They have considerably narrowed the handling/feel gap in the past 2 years. It's only another 2-3 until they reach relative parity IMO.

If I were Lincoln/Cadillac, I would consider suicide.

i'd rather save the money and get a Kia Stinger GT to avoid all the badge whoring.

I'm actually digging the Stinger from all I've seen, but isn't the G70 supposed to be a better driver than it?

>Korean cars

Depends on how good the Nav system is and if it has black headliner option

Please don't post my car. Thank you.

german cars*

I'm gonna be tempted to get a stinger lease trade in but...
>automatic only

Thank you for beta testing user. I would buy the stick version when it comes out.

Swap Lexus with Audi and you have me .

Sat in a G80 and was not impressed. It is literally a stretched Sonata whcihc can be had for half the price.

Everything from the switchgear to the beep tone whenever you touch the nav screen is all exactly the same between the two cars. Oh my bad, some of the switchgear is painted "copper" on the G80. Hmm that's gotta be worth thousands!

Can you explain what exactly is wrong with Korean cars?

But muh RWD.

you fuckin wish, triggered lexus shill

All Genesis cars are RWD base.