What watch do you wear while driving?

What watch do you wear while driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

omegawatches.com/watches/speedmaster/racing/co-axial-chronograph/32632405006001/
amazon.com/Seiko-SNE179-Classic-Stainless-Steel/dp/B00756GXGM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too poor to afford one. i just use my flip phone to tell the time.

A more important question How does premiere racing start getting A Listers as their ambassadors again like in the days of Steve McQueen and Paul Newman?

Watches are Veeky Forums, now fuck off. >separate watch for driving
I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this

Citizen Navihawk

This one actually. I wear it all the time though.

for driving?

for work I just wear a casio terrorist watch as a beater and anywhere else orient ray II or various seiko's.

since this thread exists, any alternatives to this?

That's a big watch at 46 mm.

It's just skateboarders doing rally cars now. Pretty sad.

Why men don't where watches?
There's a clock on their dash
[laughs in girlish]

I always have an F-91W on. inb4 al queda.

Bump.

Maybe this?

omegawatches.com/watches/speedmaster/racing/co-axial-chronograph/32632405006001/

Because I like buttons

What's a good watch for work?
Gonna start working at Metro Transportation in a couple months and friend suggests I get a watch to keep track of time since they don't like it when people take out their phones.

you want a watch that just werks, or something decent looking?

also budget

Seiko railroad?

amazon.com/Seiko-SNE179-Classic-Stainless-Steel/dp/B00756GXGM/

Citizen Ecodrive. Top quality watches

Literally the greatest watch of all time if you need just a watch.

I literally just bought one from reading this thread, and I have a really nice Armani analog watch I posted earlier. This Casio actually looks great and will be a nice daily. Plus it cost like 10 bucks on Amazon. Too bad about the Guantanamo stigma though

I've had mine for years. It goes with almost every style of clothing, really hard to fuck up, and like you said it's cheap. I've never had any mention mention the Guantanamo stigma to me before though, so it's not really a big deal.

Thanks for the input, I do like the watch, how long has your battery lasted? And I heard that like 30 out of 42 Guantanamo detainees were captured wearing this watch since it's very easy to make bombs with or something lol

literally why

Yea, I knew about the thing with Guantanamo, I've just never had any mention it to me. I think I've only replaced the battery like twice. I honestly don't remember, but they last a really long time.

>implying it's not just a not a regular digital watch to normies.
anyone who recognizes it probably has a certain amount of interest in watches themselves

Thanks for the reply, user. I'm excited about the watch, especially since it arrives on my birthday; 9/11. The terrorism connections couldn't get any stronger than that lol

>especially since it arrives on my birthday; 9/11
That's actually pretty funny. Always glad to let more people know about the best watch ever made.

None, that is just extra weight

>his car doesn't have a clock in it

I decided at a young age at that I wouldn't buy a watch until my dad gives me his old stainless steel Rolex submariner. He got it in 85, when a friend gave it to him. No it hasn't been up anyone's ass, but I hope to have it one day

Why do so many car channels shill for watches? What the fuck? I want to watch a car video not buy a watch

My car has a clock right on the center display, why would I need a watch?

GOD I WANT ONE SO BAD. WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE A QUARTZ ONE?
I guess some Braun watch would be a decent substitute though.

I think because there's a lot of overlap with cars and watches in the sense of their long standing connection, and possibly the work that goes into both if you want to get really autistic; might also be because it's an inherently "Rich middle aged guy" interest just like cars.
Cameras are the same exact way.

The same watch I wear all the time.

>long stsnding connection
Sponsorship is not connection. Now to go .

there's obviously overlap, as this thread is more active than your average watch thread on Veeky Forums so just shut up and ignore it.

Watches are not Veeky Forums. It's a fucking watch, buy one and wear it.

does anyone here unironically use watches just for the sake of having them?
I got gifted a quality metal watch that's big and heavy unlike my old waterproof "sports" style one but I dont use either cause I have my phone with me all the time

Good choice

1970s Heuer Autavia GMT 500

Fuck off this isn't cars

You're right. A watch isn't a car. However, watches are motoring accessories, which we discuss here on Veeky Forums.

No they're not

Watches are not motoring accessories.
Watches are numale accessories that are used to try to project wealth.

Yes, because in the history of motoring, no one ever used a chronograph.

>wearing a watch
Do people still do this?

No one measured laptimes with a fucking wrist watch you autist. I bet you wear driving gloves too

Get one of these if you want to measure lap times

Funny I've worn a watch sincemy father gave memy firstone at13. Just like his father did for him, and just like my great great grandfather did for my great grandfather when he left Germany. Guess we've been numale for 120 years.

Too bad no one taught you how to use a space bar.

Who wears a fucking watch anymore...

>the amount of JUST in this thread

This is the only correct answer

It was used by Schumacher too.

One or the other. The white one's battery died recently so I have to rely solely on the other one.

my car has a clock

my phone has a clock

watches are for retards with money to burn

A cheap watch is much more professional in a workplace compared to a phone, but being a fag about "horology" is indeed cringe.

>like watches
>like driving
>"""driving watch"""
So what, do you fasten it around the steering wheel like autistic scorpion jacket man to make it part of the car? Do you stare at your wrist while you drive?

Are you fucking retarded?

They also offer a metal banded one that's actually 60s looking stylish. I use it all the time, it's perfect for a pilot