Outdated interiors in 2017 cars

Post almost obsolete interiors in brand new cars.

Pictured
>2017 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X

it look like a 370z interior kek

>not having fake carbon and randomly tacked on all over the place means the interior is outdated
Kill (((your)))self.

*and alcantara

>posts a truck

Trucks are allowed to have shit interiors. Now fuck off.

>2017 wrx

Looks like a bunch of 90s aftermarket parts shove into a econobox

Probably because it hasn't been touched by Nissan since it was released 13 years ago.

>implying every other manufacturer hasn't significantly revamped their trucks interiors

that what wrx owners want, brah
Well, owners at least for the first few lease payments before it gets repo'ed

Every time I see this interior it makes me want to furiously masturbate.

Busier doesn't mean better.

>posts top of the line mall truck

>too stupid to realize the Nissan had automatic dual zone climate control and touch screen radio w/ nav

Yes, I'm sure those are standard on the work spec Nissan genius.

one of the worst interiors ever

>too dishonest to mention the truck he posted STARTS at $60k

2017 Nissan Versa

Its fucking terrible, even worse in real life than in pics :(

That's godawful looking and terrible if you ever use it for work.
That shit will just get dirty as fuck and will be hell to clean.

Also
>giant truck
>barley any space to put stuff in the cabin

jesus you can get a brand new cayman for that

thats depressing and wow the seats look so flat

Kia-tier, desu.

Can the Cayman tow a 10k lb travel trailer? Can the Cayman go off road? Not that I'm advocating spending that much money on a truck but that truck is still more useful than a small sports car.

You think that's bad... Go spec out a one ton diesel Laramie, King ranch, etc.

Ehhh it's one of the cheapest new cars you can buy. I'd rather them not even try to make it nice and sell it for cheaper.

what can you expect for a sub 15k shitbox?

What's wrong with this. It's nice and simple and doesn't have any gimmicks I don't want.

Looks honest and utilitarian.
I'd take it over eyecancer-inducing """info"""tainment screens any day.

>all that shitty hard plastic
I can hear it creaking already.

Would rather have the nissan truck

Climate control looks kinda ghetto, but otherwise it looks like an updated EK interior it like it

sanic starts at 15k

Yes i know this one would have cost more new so ignore the meme stereo

its all hard scratchy plastic but atleast it looks decent

why is the gas pedal and brake pedal so fucking close together in these things?

MSRP on these is like 12k. You can realistically buy a new car for 10k. I'm not going to defend the shit interior but I think it's allowed in this circumstance

>wow that truck has too many hard plastics
>maybe it would be OK if i got the truck with ONLY HARD PLASTICS LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE

I think they were going for simple and light but it came out looking pretty shitty desu (I have a 2016)

The steering wheel, gauge cluster, and pedals look great but everything else looks cheap as fuck

for those wild takumi drifts

Sonic...good stuff; love mine

The 2017s are the same

>Europeans (especially Brits) always say American interiors are rubbish and full of cheap ill fitting plastic
Basically all modern cars' interiors are rubbish and full of cheap ill fitting plastics no matter the country. I really don't get where they are coming from. It's not like Jaguars don't have panel gaps and Mercedes doesn't use plastics on their dashboards. Not to mention that most Europeans drive dinky cheap hatchbacks whose only redeeming quality is gas mileage, certainly not in aesthetics or build quality.

only germans can into interior

>That's godawful looking and terrible if you ever use it for work.

>implying that's what most people buy trucks for

what's worse in your opinion, outdated interior, or no interior at all ?
pic related

The Model S legitimately has the worst interior in its class. I can't imagine how the the interior for the Model 3 will be

>this is the st model

jesus christ how terrible, my coworker gave me a ride and i was amazed how ugly it was, she liked it as well lmao

So is this a nissan general?

I never understood that hate on the interior of the Z. it's got the essentials, what more do you need? the toyobaru is the same. real basic, I'd personally favor the driving experience than how sleek the interior looks on sports car. but the frontier or versa earlier in the thread, that shit is unforgivable.

Nigga that is the model 3 interior

Nigga can you read?

that interior is shit but im pretty sure tesla made the 3 to be a car mostly meant for the autopilot and therefore you wouldn't need a good interior

Just because a car can drive itself doesn't mean it shouldn't have a good interior, especially when it can easily go for well over $50k

Why can I build the car up to $17-20k with the same interior minus a shitty small touchscreen?

:(

So many other options for ~1k more with an interior quality 50x this (ie.. Sonic, Fiesta, Fiat 500, etc etc)

Yea because i'd only pay 18k for those plastics vs 50k+ for american plastics and a shit engine

The Ford Falcon's interior has stayed the same for like 10 years now.

And now it will stay the same forever ;-;

>tfw will never live in a timeline where the Falcon went out with a bang rather than a whimper

I do find it hilarious how euros incessantly talk shit about American cars by comparing them to euro cars that they'll never own anyways, because they can only afford miserable 1.0 diesel shitboxs

That fucking ipad display for literally everything is legitimately one of the most retarded things I've ever seen in a car