Do u think buying >picrelated for under 8k would be a smart choice? Also keeping it 3d dorito !

Do u think buying >picrelated for under 8k would be a smart choice? Also keeping it 3d dorito !

Other urls found in this thread:

rotaryresurrection.com/rotary pages/comp folder/comp.html
wright-here.net/cars/rx7/89_manual.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No and yes

rebuilt?
any power mods?
still would only pay around 5k, but this guy looks like he "knows what i got"

if engine is (relatively) fresh (and has proof a reputable shop built it) and is a 13bt
otherwise no.

if engine has not been rebuilt, is anywhere from 30k to 120k kilometers on odo. is it still too risky?

compression test it
rotaryresurrection.com/rotary pages/comp folder/comp.html

how much is rotary rebuild kit? all the seals?

about 2500-3500 if a shop does it

if you want to just look at it, then sure

If you are worried about having to spend lots of money fixing things than an old rx7 is not the car for you.

can i do it on my own?
other then engine, is rest of the car reliable?

>rest of the car reliable?
Its a 2 decades old car, even the toppest top quality cars degrade over time

Buy a shell and LS swap it

>can i do it on my own?
Yes, you'll need an engine hoist if you're working completely on your own though.
wright-here.net/cars/rx7/89_manual.htm

nigga imma pretend you never said that

>implying that's not what a shitton of people are doing

Name one thing wrong with an LS swap other than muh doritos, or the actual swap

You're taking the heart of the car away. "RX-7" literally doesn't make sense unless it has a rotary engine.

I get why some people want doritos, but the LS is just better

Don't buy a used rotary without a compression test

Then buy a car with an LS. If you don't like the RX-7's engine then don't buy one. Don't butcher cars.

Why bother? Unless your dead set on the look of the car just buy a ls car. The firebird and corvette look miles better then an fc

first off, ew bitch no they dont. firebirds and corvettes are mad stupid looking. secondly, fc way lighter.. they're not in that fat boy 3000+lbs club.

They're right under and adding a heavier engine wont help. 944 looks about the same (better i think) but at least then you can tell people you own a porsche.

you talk gay as hell