/fhg/ - For Honor General

Revenge is too weak/too strong edition

Ganked by 4 Centurions >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohWafn6gPOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for waifu

Still shit-tier

That is the least Japanese face I have ever seen.

second for one man carries

He is in 4v4. He's worthless if he's not ganking, though. His power comes from having his opponent distracted.

>tfw I get a score like that and it's still DEFEAT

Rate mains

That is an ugly fucking helmet.

>waifu isn't sexy enough
>I know, take off her pants!

Post duel themes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohWafn6gPOw

Can anyone tell me what's a good time to press CGB when Shinobi does his ranged GB? When it hits me, when he throws it?
Also can I tech sickle rain? I saw user say he could do it by just mashing it.

>When it hits me, when he throws it?
Both. Just mash that fucker.
Works for me, anyways.

>Eleazar spike
>Ugly fucking spiky shoulders
>Gold
>Hideous ornament
>Ugly over-detailed fleur de lys
>Spiky chest

Gonna be honest it's gaudy and ugly, but not even in a funny way. You used the worst part of the Eleazar set without using the best part (the shaft) and it's awful. No sense of subtlety at all.

Gonna ask for opinions on whether left or right is better again.

CGB right when the sickle connects with you. It's the same timings as when the game released: hitting it too early fucks you.

When it hits you. If you fuck up, 99% odds you mashed the button too early.

Left is better, gotta have those nice shoulder engravings.

The car tires on the right look way better imo. You can literaly RP as Optimus Prime.

Don't be too harsh, I haven't hit prestige 3 on him just yet and I consider him as my main because conq is the only char I have fun with atm.

>Tfw purposefully throwing out a raw long range GB against Cent when he's low health so we can trade heavies and I get to execute him
Even as a Shinobi player I fully admit being able to recover so fast to get a free GB off Cent's pounce even if he hits me is retarded

Show versions with engraving removed for comparison, painted metal and engraved metal don't tend to look good on the same piece

post emblems

I just find that the Tical shoulders are too small and flappy in-game. Even with the engraving removed, they look "off" and don't suit the rounded look of the chest piece and helmet.

Looks like a murderous hobo.

Blue and gold is a nice combo, though it makes me think of Egypt for some reason.

Makes me think of France or Sweden. Yours makes me think of Estonia.

Drop the Pierced Blade ornament for the Axe Blade. Otherwise I really like both. Usually prefer the left shoulders, but in this case I think right works better.

Is that one of the new chests? I like it.

They only look small because that chest piece has such a bloated big look. Try the some of the others and Tical shoulders are much more fitting.

All her fanart has her with beautiful eyes when in reality it should be chink slits

Any particular reason for the Axe Blade over the Pierced Blade? Axe is a lot taller, isn't it?

It's the only chest without spikes or studs on it, so I can't really get rid of it.

>be poopstonian
>eat poop

>Axe is a lot taller, isn't it?
It is, but I think it pulls off the dignified royal guard look you're going for much better.

>knights have warden and peacekeeper
>vikings have warlord
>samurai have no one
Is this why ubisoft made shinobi so overpowered?

I'll keep that in mind next time I am playing, actually. Thanks. Looking it up, it's a lot taller in its picture than in-game, and has some nice engravings on it. Does it with the armour material?

fuck you my shoulders are great

>Spikes
>Ever

>take Nobushi
>make her Azula

Why is this allowed?

>guillitard

Lions for life, Ultra-Fucker

What color scheme is that anyway? Does it come with an outfit?

Yeah, it matches material perfectly.
Best ornament for Dredd, in my opinion. Or Lightning if you're going for a more ostentatious / spiked look, half of it matches armor material and looks great in bronze/copper/black/gold.

>not having edgy spikes in your edgy weeaboo simulator game
LMAOing at your life

Really old SS from when I was a low-rep kid, all I've got on hand as an example.

Meant to reply to:

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Your waifu is trash, and is only meant to be bullied by superior waifu.

Thoughts?

I'm not the biggest fan of the studs on this chest piece but I feel that the leather straps it comes with is the best match for the paint job I'm rolling with.
I know some people really dislike painted armor in general but I like the white with black crosses look.

I feel like I'm close to having a good thing going with the poleaxe, but I think the spike is a bit off, it's slightly rusted looking compared to everything else which makes it stick out as sort of ugly I feel.

Axe is weirdly mismatched. In general I am not a fan of that blade, because it looks a little too fantasy-shaped and bony. The rest is okay, even though painted armour (especially SPIKED painted armour) never looks spectacular.

>forgetting the shitter that is Nobushi

Yeah, maybe move to the essylid spike, though I know it's a little more ornate than you're going for.
And I'd at least think about reversing your color scheme, go for black armor and white symbol on black background, it'll make the paint look a little cleaner.

If you're going for painted armor on the Lawman you pretty much have to go all the way, and paint the visor too. Looks a little off otherwise.

Ignore the spear, its not done yet. Im going for an Anne of Green Gables sorta look.

nobushi is shit though

>Nobushi in the same tier as Warlord, Warden and PK

Shit indeed, Nobushi is in an awful spot right now.

That still is a boring warden.

She's dog shit in 1v1s but god tier in 2s and 4s

>tfw no FH playing autism GF

>no spikes, painted metal, or car hood ornament
>this means it's boring

>duel a Cent as Kensei
>neck and neck, having fun
>"Good Fight!"s all around
>win the last match by feinting him into a parry then lighting him when we both have no health
>go "Good Fight!"
>he says nothing
>leaves the lobby

I like the simple-yet-engraved look. What would make it less boring in your opinion?

>Weeb artstyle rarely depict actual asian facial features
Oh gee willickers

>No bun
>no fucking ridiculous white neck
>7/10

>shinobis lights go out faster than grabs
Really makes you think.
What are 5 for honor things that make you wanna kys

My duel win %

Centurion ganks ignoring Revenge

>execute guy
>he gets rezzed right away
UBI EXPLAIN

Executions need to actually hit the person.
I'm not joking. It's because he fell and your Execution whiffed.

5.Shinobi being ignored from patches
4.Centurion Ganks
3."walahd" pick up exploit
2.no new maps
1.takes forever to grind out Reps

All 500ms lights are.

Also getting untechable raw guard broken

But we just got 2 new maps.

honour fags piss me off so much
>use numbers advantage in brawls when i kill my guy
>teammate backs off and makes me 1v1 the other guy
>i get ganked the next round and teammate doesn't help
>he then gets ganked and loses
>we lose the game

3 + maps would have been nice!!! I know I'm greedy but I'm fucking tired of playing on those same ass maps! With the temple garden it shows the dev team can make some really nice looking visuals and coherent fun areas to fight.

Ganging up in 2v2's is pretty scummy, if you want to gank play 4v4, where pretty much everyone is ok with it. Community fighting rules is part of what made Dark Souls pvp so great, dont be a dickhead and ruin other peoples fun just cause you can.

Anyone see that target footage? Shit looks amazing

>play by these rules i made up in my head or you're a scumbag

Look, here's your damn solution.
If you want to play brawl as a real 2v2, say so during the load screen. Then no one thinks you're a surprise ganking douchebags. Even most honorfags I run into will agree if you announce or ask for it beforehand. Otherwise they'll just assume you're going to play like the majority and 1v1 it.

After playing Nobu for a while, I'm convinced that people that call her OP are the Shinobis that jumpt directly into her top heavies

I'm a console scrub so it's not an option unfortunately

Does ANYBODY call Nobushi OP? Once you learn to dodge her kick she's literally useless unless you use the unlock bug in 4v4, which I am not sure even works now.

Who the fuck calls Nobu OP? That's like pre-buff Raider being called OP (even though when I played him, it seemed that way, cause I actually knew how to play him).

Nobushi is annoying, not OP. The fact that some characters cannot punish her on heavy parries, and the fact that she has a fast zone that hits like a fucking truck means that a Nobushi who plays like an absolute chav is just super fucking obnoxious to play against.

a better solution would be if you want to play duels go play duels

I don't care if someone ganks in 2v2, but people who pretend to care because it gives them an advantage are human scum.

>play brawl that starts out as 1v1 only
>last game in a tie and it's now a free for all
>guy runs away and revives his friend
>they gank me and win
2 games later
>I'm matched with the same guy
>immediately gank him first round
Wow
Wow
Wow

How do we fix the terrible community?

Samefag

How is that a better solution? Adding some manners to your behaviour is way more elegant than trying to redirect the majority of Brawl's playerbase.

You can't, user. All fighting games have shit communities, it's a symptom of how competitive they are and how they attract all the tryhards.

>manners
why is giving away an advantage you earned good manners fair an square good manners? It's like playing a sports game and letting them score a goal because you were winning 2-1

>"If you were winning a drag race, would you take your foot off the gas?"
-A baseball Manager, can't remember his name, when asked why he tries to keep scoring in an already winning game.

I'm not suggesting you don't gank.
I'm suggesting you have the manners to announce that you're going to gank during the loading screen. If you do it politely, I've found that people almost universally agree to it. That's all it takes for you to get the 2v2 you want in almost every brawl match you get. Consider:

>you join a 2v2, and everyone else defaults to honorfagging
>you don't say anything
>you win your 1v1 and gank
>teammate stop fighting and lets the other guy 1v1 you
>Now you're pissed off at your temmate, your teammate is pissed off at you, and probably both guys on the other team are pissed at you too

OR
>load into a 2v2
>Say something along the lines of "Hey, can we do full 2v2?"
>In my experience, people usually agree immediately.
>No one's pissed at anyone when ganks happen, players on both sides play more aggressively because they know they'll get ganked if they turtle and their teammate crumbles
>Even if someone protests, they can't claim you didn't warn them ahead of time.

Doesn't that sound a fuckton easier than coming up with some way of kicking all the honorfags out into Deul?

Community fight clubs fucking ruined Dark Souls PVP, you goober. In DeS and DS1, the concept of being invaded and having the online pvp integrated into the single player story was genius. As soon as faggota started making up rules and shit for pvp, it completely threw immersion out the window and is basically what made Dark Souls 3 online so watered down and boring.

that's so stupid you should go into a 2v2 game expecting to be ganked

What

I don't disagree, but most people DO NOT. That is REALITY.
It costs almost nothing to announce/request it, and it almost always gains you the gametype as you want it played.
Just man the hell up and do it.

not a huge fan of the ornament, but the rest of the armor looks fine for what you're going for

in regards to the poleaxe, the spike doesn't match the kind of gold that the rest of the axe uses. you might consider changing it up
looks good and practical, yet still a bit fancy.
mismatched axe like the other guy said. might also look better if you unpaint the cuirass.

ubisoft wants to punish me for leaving this

Of course! You're a quitter! Deserve that ban nigga!

That isn't an option on console, and honestly if you want a good 1v1 experience then you should play the 1v1 mode and not act like a bitch when you play a 2v2 mode as if it was 1v1 and get ganked

>tfw Ubi will punish me for leaving matches agaisnt Red Nat underage Shinobi kids.