[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

How much longer do we have to wait for electric bikes to become a thing edition.

>Motorcycle Related Cartoons
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice

/dbt/ map updated Last month:
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
A2 bikes:
>a2bikes.co.uk/

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-cg125-cafe-racer-/142495983723?hash=item212d6c286b:g:KBEAAOSw~epZiKWJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grom

First for braps

first for honda a best

>Er6n
>Braps
Lmao dude

2t Honda a bestest.

nth for suzak a pretty

It isn't dude. Everyone here dislikes your bike

Post your bike faggot.

said nobody ever

Pretty ugly you mean?

IT'S TRACK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took my ktm for a fucking RIP today, got lapped by yamahas every race. As I launched off of a jump, getting a massive 5 feet of air, I could feel the rush of energy through my body knowing that my riding level is unmatched. As I landed perfectly, I could feel my triple clamps snap as well as my motor tearing itself apart from inside, I realized that no other company uses the highest quality parts like ktm does, and laughed at the yamaha riders face as he lapped me for the 3rd time. So much soul and passion flowed between my ktm and me that it irrupted into flames and burned to the ground

Nice user, ride those corners harder than I did WR's mum last nite.

fuck electric
we need to bring back 2 stroke

Honda makes pretty ok cruisers

fuck off it died for good reason

yes but only if you can convince the western world to sell premixed fuel at the pumps and to abandon all environmental rules

post assless chaps fagboi

all chaps are assless though, you don't need to clarify

I don't use those. Sorry to disappoint, friend

>direct injection two strokes FUCKING WHEN?

Won't need either of those things with DI.

should i buy the tunafish memebike?

how about i directly inject my dingdong right between your cheeks?

I had an opportunity today to test ride the new 2018 Yamaha FZ-09 and R6 and I must say that these two bikes are some of the biggest pieces of shit I have ever had the displeasure of sitting on.

R6: this is a complete race bike through and through. I am not new to 600s but I have never seen or felt anything like this before. The throttle throw is retarded and the bike literally idles at 2k-2.5k RPM. It's hard to even just pussy foot around the parking lot without having to rev it up to 10k to actually feel anything. God damn. This might be good for the track but fuck is this useless in the real world.

FZ-09: This is a fast fucking bike but there is something wrong with the throttle. I don't know what exactly but it's a combination of too much play and a weird snatchyness to it that makes it unpredictable/not very linear. Comfortable as hell though.

Fuck both of these bikes. Suzuki is the best

yes but that's an older model

Do it faggit.

Just hope my tires last the weekend(I know they won't...)

>tunafish

If anityhing it looks more like a birdo.

It's an Aprilia, you will be happy you did.

im not gonna buy a new bike duh.

the 2012 one is available for fair prices and has the V4.

what track?

You keep posting a bike you never ride.

But that extra 79cc!

I just fixed another hole in my tank bag with a needle and thread. If only I could fill the hole in my heart

I think im gonna leave it in street-mode for a while anyways, seriously almost 170 hp and no electronics whatsoever sounds scare af.

It will only mostly kill you...

Apparently I look a lot like you according to Cc and wombat

For the FZ, did you even change the rider modes? A mode has bad snatchyness to the throttle but STD and B are smooth for me.

t. 2017 FZ cuck

Don't they have APRC on them?
>eight-level traction control, Aprilia Quick Shifter, three-way-adjustable wheelie control, and launch control.

The early Tuono V4 did not come standard with APRC.

The APRC model has a full suite of electronics.

Fuck no, thats only stuff that breaks.

wut?

Never heard of any of that stuff breaking...

Don't buy any exotic then.

Yeah, but is your life one big shitpost?

Aren't we all just one big shitpost in the end?

>FZ-09: This is a fast fucking bike but there is something wrong with the throttle.

They are DBW but Yamaha still has a throttle cable and the pot sensor is down by the motor. Shitty throttle on the bike you rode was a setup issue, the tech at the dealer that put it together didn't bother taking the play out.

it is a widely known fact that the FZ-09 has shitty fuelling, can't imagine that is due to dealers not putting them together properly.

First gens had shitty fueling and that was only 2014 and early 2015 models. They offered to flash ECUs and 2016 were fine. Delete this dumb meme.

Ejection seats on street bikes when?

>adding weight to a bike ever

Plenty of riders and journalists reported that while better, the fuelling was still subpar on newer models.
Yamaha can't meet emissions targets without running the engine overly lean, just like on the R1.

thanks yurop

>get launched into an apartment building at literally 1000 mph

Its incredible how pretty the 2006/7 600 Gsxr are.

Funny that only that years CBR and r6 look equally cool, but later generations always failed. Especially with gixxer.

U ok? They're ugly piles of shit

Yes they are ugly but they were still the best those two ever looked. Think of it like a polished turd.

>170hp
>scary
wew lad

>yeah i put a lot of work into it so it's worth more
no, i don't care that you put a third party seat on it, im more concerned that it has mismatched rear shocks you great div

... so you say no amount of HP on any bike is ever scary or what? Because even the strongest bikes barely push 200 which is only 15% more.

Even the tuono can push more than 170 with just an ECU flash

>The strongest bikes pull 200hp barely
Are you dumb?

Recently got my full licence after 6 months on small a 125 learner (cg125 clone)

Looking at a mid sized bike now, the CB400 and the similar bikes seem like a good mixture of power and size. I live in a cramped city which my 125 has been great for, so don't want a "full" sized bike. but at the same time fuck 11hp,

The 400cc 4cyl bikes make around 50hp, and seem pretty cool with their high revs.

How much is reasonable to spend on a 2nd bike? i'm looking for one that's mechanically sound but already scratched so i'm not scared of dropping it. I have a week off work coming off and want to go on a road trip with the new bike

not counting prototypes or barely usable "weirdos"?

Yes the current limit for a mass produced, affordable bike is about 200 hp.

67nd for what happened to KitKat?

Big
Fat
Hondacuck

That's like satlying a Toyota Corolla is scary because it's the fastest car thats not an oddball car designed to go fast

he is larping as a harley owning trucker these days

no... no its not like that at all.

There are bikes that make over 500hp nigger. It's exactly like that

Fucking hell, you almost got me their.

And there are cars that make over 10,000 that does not make it the norm.

Show me a mass produced bike that makes 500 horsepower you dumb cunt.

jesus christ fuck off you are retarded.

It depends on the enviroment, on a large and free track a 200hp bike isn't that scary, on tight as fuck togay even a 500cc can get you around corners at scary speeds.

Alright boys world's ending what's gonna be the best bike to ride out the apocalypse. I'm thinking a gold wing because comfy.

Hopefully he crashed

What does /dbt/ think about slavbikes?

Reasonable is what you can afford. We dont know your financial situation.

Careful bro ur bikes gonna fall into space.

im talking "not even ABS" here. Yes a modern R1 is probably pretty chill to ride but i heard stories about the earlier EFI ones being the most pants-shitting experiences ever.

Early V4 Tuono meanwhile... popping wheelies seems to be just the standard way they tend to accelerate.

Why the fuck are you buying an Aprilia if you don't plan to hoon it
The 4 th gear powerwheelies are intended
It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Look decent but dunno where to get them in the UK.

Not as aesthetic as itabikes

Buying a Versys-x today. What should I do with my old Supercub clone?

huh, somehow i was under the impression the H2 gets the same showa fork as the ZX10R.

you think im complaining? I just dont intend to die coming from a 110HP bike.

Are you still playing flavor of the month Brit tanks?

Is this worth restoring or is it a shitbike. I know literally nothing about cycles

Need my chieftain mk 10 nigga.

those bikes are very basic top restore, and can be sold to hipsters easily as cafe racer projects

>triumph
100% shitbike, but you might find some hipster who wants one bad

And there are no scary cars that are stock
Unless you're autistic which I'm thinking you might be

I'm about to pull the trigger on this. thoughts?

ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-cg125-cafe-racer-/142495983723?hash=item212d6c286b:g:KBEAAOSw~epZiKWJ

to bad they are more sculptures than usable machines