/pg/ - Persona General

Previously: HOO BOY edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13083756/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

robot is forever!!

hee

You are now posting in Marie's thread! Pay tribute!

Where are my Pixie doujins?

unzipping immediately

>all these coffee drinkers

Futaba a Cute-aba

If you could make one of NPC join phantom thieves, who could that be and how would it look, what weapon could the npc use and what persona would it handle?

Somone end my suffering please
All I need is Chihiro here wih me
For Justice

Kawakami best woman!

Xth for best P4 girl.

Sex with Futaba !

Pikachu is not for sexual.

Coffee MAY actually be the reason for the scientific renaissance of the late 19th century.

I need encouragement to pump out writefag content. That or a good USB keyboard.
Give me your best encouraging buffs & pictures.

I love Ann!

I love Haru!

Naoto isn't flat, she learned to live herself for who she is and you should too!

am i futaba

And you PROBABLY are the reason your parents got a divorce

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo in her room!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

Agreed!

Of course not, only for tender loving and headpats.

am i yusuke

Will we ever see that one Naoto pic here again?

I'm pretty sure Yu would break her in half if he tried to hug her

I hate everyones waifu!

>midget with short arms and probably not sizeable lung capacity
>better put her on the trombone

Who the fuck green-lit this shit?

>Sojiro
>His PT attire is 30's mafia mobster
>He uses naginata as melee weapon and sniper rifle as ranged
>his persona is based off Vincenzo Peruggia - the guy who stole mona lisa

Well fuck you too.

Fuck, made this OP pic for the new thread but I took too long.

i could see yu narukami in all his perfection going for this girl, unironically

Fiction mirror reality, there's much we can learn from books and other media even if they don't relate real life events.

Fuuka post dedicated to gaining knowledge from all sort of places!

THAT Naoto pic has been in the OP pastebins for years.

>/pol

Write cuteaba stuff !

Someone thought it was cute to have a little girl play a big instrument, they clearly just don't know how it works. Or her brass teacher was retarded.

Why is Pacman there?

what kind of coffee do you like?

why is Pacman letting that lowercase d touch him like that

That doesn't really look like a G.

Love herself*

But how does she hide it so well?

If they wanted big instrument for a small girl they should've done a tuba. Tuba's take very little breath to make a tone and they operate on buttons instead of a long slide.

A for effort.

this sword is taller than this boy

she doesn't, it's natural

She's a woman of many talents.

It's works for boys because Guts.

big boys big poise.

I mean what I said still applies for them choosing the trombone. Although the tuba would have been good too so I don't know why they didn't have her play the tuba.
Probably because tubas never get any good solos so her slink would be a lot different

Black as midnight on a moonless night.

Magic anime tape and sheer force of will. It's also an act of self-preservation.

it's like you fucks missed the fact that she's absolutely shit at playing and everyone knew that, which is why they make her do the paperwork instead
it was her own decision and she is the one who picked the intrument

I mean, theoretically, a smol girl could play trombone well. It's just highly unlikely.

She literally does not have the reach to hit 5th or 6th position.

Different brass instruments work better for different people. The point is she'd be less shit if she played a more appropriate one. Choosing her own instrument confirms her teacher was a retard.

strawpoll.me/13083756/
strawpoll.me/13083756/
strawpoll.me/13083756/

Joker is handsome and sly. He can steal your girl and fuck her.

That's not Pacman. It's a wheel of cheese.

And by the end of Slink she plays well.
I'm someone who got put on sideline percussion in marching band, so I don't shit about brass instruments.

I thought the point was they literally didn't have enough instruments for her to choose anything else so she got stuck with it.

>gets to fuck a little girl without being called a pedo
no shit, it's Yu we're talking about.

PERT
FIRM
HUGE

there were no teachers, it's why everyone was just fucking around no matter which club you joined

yasogami high is a quality school that definitely doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel for educators like mr. morooka

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

No "both" option?

>teacher
I really don't think the Yasogami High Symphonic Band even has an adult to supervise them.

But that's silly. I don't know any of these girls personally and my only relationship to them is vicariously through Joker.

Fuck you, Morooka was a saint

not even just fuck the little girl, gossiping neighbor wives would coo about how cute they are as a couple instead of being repulsed and zero bad rumors would spread even if yu took her in the middle of the road

I'll be honest I didn't do her slink. Is it said in her slink that she just got stuck with the last instrument? Is it actually the point that she can't learn because no one is helping her, even a teacher? Can she just not afford lessons?

Who is Yu?

Ironically, Morooka was probably the only truly decent teacher that school had.

Where is Goro's mommy user? Please tell me to get off this thread and write more :(

I think it was all she had. She wanted a different instrument but couldn't get one.

Takemi's feet _____________!

you

Brass instruments, and to a certain degree woodwinds, work off of a valve system. Basically you have about 9 positions in a set, and to go higher or lower with those positions you blow faster or weaker in order to kick to a higher or lower set.

Trombones use positions on a slide rather than valves, and 5th and 6th position are basically with your arm fully extended.

I art Yu
Yu art I

Have ten toes!

must hurt after wearing high heels all day!

Are not appropriate for a medical setting

Stupid ESL. It's who are Yu?

Why is that P fucking that G raw against a pillar?
And why is the other pillar just standing there? Shouldn't it call the police? They're in a public place.

better

>you blow faster or weaker in order to kick to a higher or lower set
Isn't it just the shape of your mouth? That's what I did unless I was unconsciously going faster which wouldn't surprise me cause I just did what worked without thinking about it

It's the shape of your mouth that lets you blow a certain way, yeah.

anyone got a link to concept art of the P5 characters? I saw concept art of futaba earlier and now i'm curious as to what the other characters used to look like

Truly the best bot.

she isn't really allowed to play at all because she's shit and before you help her she's a total doormat that only does the paperwork, I don't think it was mentioned why exactly she was stuck with it
>Is it actually the point that she can't learn because no one is helping her, even a teacher?
not really a point but she has nowhere to practive and only when (Yu) show up, she starts practicing outside of school
> Can she just not afford lessons?
the last music teacher in Inaba died in a car accident 3 years or so ago

he was all about chastity anyway

Well the amount that your mouth is open allows you to blow faster or slower, so both really.

have webbed toes.
aheh heh heh.

I hate yours especially

you do good work user

when she wasn't busy hitting on everything with a dick, Kashiwagi was surprisingly competent too