What's the most aesthetic F-body gen?

What's the most aesthetic F-body gen?

Turd gen.
Second Gen I guess is most "iconic",

obviously

2nd gen Firebird is most iconic but Id say 1st gen for Camaro

Pontiac always outdid Chevrolet in styling, and probably speed desu, you know this is true!

Pontiac was irrelevant in every single racing series

wut

wut x2

wut x3

wut x4

>0 Trans-Am championships
>1 NASCAR championships
Just competing in a race doesn't make you relevant

Trans-Am championships

wrong since they won in the 80s

you must be retarded to think that only winning championships makes you relevent

hell I guess Mopar is irrelevant back in the muscle car days since they didnt win and all their Trans Am races

Pontiac won on the street too

Rusty Wallace alone had 31 wins in a Pontiac. There are many more!

race wins dont count

apparently Richard Petty was an irrelevant figure in NASCAR as well

This, 2nd, especially late gen is the one people usually think of when they hear Trans-Am or Firebird usually. Camaro most people go 1st or 3rd.

Which is sad because early 2nd Gens look fantastic so do first gens don't get me wrong, but man, early 2nd gens both Camaro's and Firebirds (Especially a Trans-am in white and blue) are damn good.

Looks like this car is made of CHEESE

>trans-am in the 80s
>related at all to the street cars
LMAO

talk about irrelevancy

this post reeks of it

Nice damage control
You are a mongoloid

>ponchocucks can't deal with the fact that they literally can't compete with their street cars

somehow being faster means you cant compete

user youre retarded

then again you come across as one of the retarded kids who cant present any kind of real argument and just do low effort baiting that makes you look like you have a mental deficiency so eh

Pontiac could not compete until Trans-Am became a silhouette car series. The Trans-am literally never won a race in the golden age of Trans-Am

how ignorant are you going to keep being?

Firebird led ALL 75 laps in a year old not new car

and how about the Tirebird

a car that competed in SCCA and endurance races on radial street tires against slicks and actually won a SCCA event

Pontiac didnt have the higher levels of funding as Chevrolet and every time Pontiac started getting (too) good GM shut them down

I mean damn in 1971 some guy took his wifes 1963 Pontiac and raced it in Trans Am and was competitive almost beating Donohue in a race

in the 72 season the whole 1 Pontiac in the series came in 2nd overall

it got more manufacturers points than a whole fleet of Camaros (which came in last in the season after Pontiac)

hell Pontiac was working on a SOHC 303 with Brabham for SCCA but lol expensive af

so nigga you can call me a fanboy or some shit but Pontiac was the shit