ABS on Enduros/Supermotos

Hey Veeky Forums are there any Supermotos and Enduros with ABS under 4k?

I can't seem to find any, am I just dumb?

(Pic not related)

why do you need abs? people survived without it for a hundred years.

I had like 5 situations were ABS saved my ass, and all of these weren't even my fault, so I would rather keep having it

4K whats?

Learning how to brake is much more effective than ABS.

If ABS kicks in you dun goofed you fucking tard.

I can brake but I can't train being suprised and I swear on me mom that without ABS I would have crashed bandicooted at least twice from the 5 times I had to use it

Fuck KTM I had a 125 RC that always broke down, nothing but trouble and never again

Pretty sure it's only newer Husky, KTM and BMW that have enduros with ABS. If you can find one in your price range it's probably got a shit load of hours on it. Save up more if you've gotta have ABS or just accept that riding is dangerous no matter what preventable features you have

Need to pay more fucking attention on the roads then son. Clearly your driving like a total clown.

I do drive like a total clown that is completely correct but these 5 times weren't my fault. twice people on intersections clearly saw me, nearly stopped because I had the right of way and then just drove in front of me while I was like 10 meters away with 50-60 km/h. Once someone overtook me and then emergency stop the moment he was in front of me and another 2 times (both soccer moms) did not see me and swerved into my lane

Fair enough I guess

Enduros are offroad bikes, or at least they are meant to be. ABS is a very bad idea offroad, thats why most adventure bikes (the ones that are really meant to be taken offroad and not to starbucks) have an ABS switch off.
You wont find proper enduros/supermotos with ABS.

>twice people on intersections clearly saw me, nearly stopped because I had the right of way and then just drove in front of me
So, not full stop? always assume they are full retards and may just try to jump you but fail.
>Once someone overtook me and then emergency stop the moment he was in front of me
did they get mad at you? was it your fault?
if it was because he overtook you but there was traffic ahead you should have started to break earlier for those
>did not see me and swerved into my lane
assume people don't see you, do not only look at the vehicles around you but how they behave, read them better
also don't go so fast that a slow swerve into lane makes you break with abs, I assume you were over the limit there

Pretty much this.

ABS isn't going to stop you making bad decisions.

KTM enduros have abs so do husky 701s

No they don't lol, the husky 701 and ktm 690 do sure but not any of their actual enduro bikes.

in order to get road legal they have to have ABS since 2017

No they don't.
even the motard kits they sell don't have ABS.

well then they arent road legal in what ever communist shithole that is because they don't have ABS, even the new 500 exc-f doesn't.

you gto btfo

that wasnt the argument he said they have ABS.

>they have to have ABS
>"they have abs"
???

>So, not full stop? always assume they are full retards and may just try to jump you but fail.

I can accept this

>did they get mad at you? was it your fault?
if it was because he overtook you but there was traffic ahead you should have started to break earlier for those

was not my fault, I reported his plate after that to the police and because I had a witness it was even easier, they actually told me that he was know for hating motorcycle drivers and already had his licensens suspend for 3 months before. Because this time it would have probably been forever we agreed on 3000€ and I withdrew my report to the police

>assume people don't see you, do not only look at the vehicles around you but how they behave, read them better
also don't go so fast that a slow swerve into lane makes you break with abs, I assume you were over the limit there

was not going over the speedlimit and It wasn't a slow swerve, she tried to get an exit and did not indicate doing so at all

I fucked up greentext

Your gonna hit pavement.

Something about this doesn't add up. I've had like 10 bikes over 5 years, none with abs and one slide, alone, one the last day I owned an xl250.

Abs can't be saving you. Change something.