/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Host Of The Nightmare Edition

Beast roared into an elevator shaft >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>this thread was made first
IT'S NOT FAIR

>42 vit and 70 arc is a bad build i need to level more to make it "complete"

PURGE FILTH

>tfw I was agreeing with Luci
maybe 117 shitters are good for one thing

Being shit?

>at worst the player doesn't feel like he has enough stamina at 98 or s/he wants a few more stats to use a weapon that doesn't quite fit the initial build
>at worst
I absolutely guarantee that this is always the reason. Who the fuck would purposefully overlevel because they think they'll win more at fight clubs? Only staunch 98fags care that much about winning or losing

>Untricked R2

I was talking about tricked R2's, should have mentioned that.

Shave the vit like 98s do

Going to explore FR Lower Hintertomb because why not

Glyph: auui74vy
Pass: tomb

>that build
>103
>41 VIT
>20 END
>female

See pic related.

>Beaten by Princess
Unless someone else has started calling people cutiepatooties as well.

You there, poster! didnt you see the OP? /bbg/, burned and overrun by fags, home now only to autists. turn back at once, or the poster will become the meme

Reminder

Ng+ im level 50

Im at research hall cells, pass bbgngp

Ill wait 5 mins for 2 after 1st one joins

Admittedly, the tricked charged R2>R2 is a serious stamina hog. It's the only thing short of a Stake Driver rocket punch that puts me in the negative. But at least I'm close enough to its stamina usage that it doesn't put me too deep.

>Talking about how much stamina the Moonlight Sword uses
>"Here have this build with even less stamina"

I'm a pretty firm supporter of the BL98 meta but goddamn my dude, read the context.

princess best op

you wouldn't drop vit over arc if you were capping at 98 that's retarded.

user, the point of the picture was to show the other user's build and that it was over the 98 "meta'

>16 END for a tricked HMLS
You're going to need to use two slots just to swing three times.

...you are a skilled poster. Adept, merciless, half-cut with shit. As the best posters are.

Cursed Pthumerian defilement layer 1. help me beat up this old keeper. I'll be at the fog, pass is bbg

not sure if you know but its an effective build that gives broken damage saw spear plus meaty tools and is very OP even with the vit sacrifice

15 end with one or two stamina runes is more than enough for the HMLS. If you want more then you can shave points out of Arc or Str.

That's the entire point of builds at this level; you aren't supposed to have it all.

Dont use "s around meta when you are fucking playing in the fc with agreed upon level base and you stay within OUR connection level range you eternal nigger shit skin cock faggot

I do know, if you shave arc instead you lose about 10 ar at most depending on gems.

If you're taking that over 8 points of vit you're retarded.

Segalt, Eggnog - thanks for your help. That's all I have time for tonight but providing I've got the damn jelly I'll be ringing for Ihyll tomorrow. Goodnight both.

Sorry, Pyo and Segalt; I got lost in Layer 3 and decided to just wait by the gate.

Cheers! I had a great time with the both of you.

meaty tools

>agreed upon level base
Why do people keep saying this? The mere fact that there's an argument about it proves it to not be true. And Luci can fuck RIGHT off with his dumb as fuck no true Scotsmen BL120 redditor boogeyman bullwinder

Wanna keep going?

So, you have no arguement other than flinging insults at me? And,, it';s not fucking manaeable Luci with 15 END and a tricked HMLS. You're already using your two slots with the stamina runes so that means you're giving up survivability in exchange for being to swing three ties and dash away. Two charged R2's completely empty you of your stamina, leaving you open to an attack. And since you only have one slot for 15% health you're going to suffer in the Defiled Chalices

thanks segalt.

>fucked up potential viscerals twice

my bad

>why do people keep saying this
Cause a group of people agreed to this you brown skinned jew monkey asshole
You make builds that connect to level 98s

Part of the reason is for public invasions for whatever "advantages" exist at 98. I would imagine most people use one character for both that and FC. They don't want anyone higher than them, despite almost certainly fighting people at higher levels through said public invasions.
But really, if they don't like people being slightly higher in FC, what are they going to do about it? Blank out every fight? Post PSN names here of people suspected of going over? Call them rude names on a Mongolian sock puppet message board?

>builds have trade offs snd you cant have it all.
Woah, Who knew?

rate my build lol

>Two charged R2's completely empty you of your stamina, leaving you open to an attack.
I'm arguing against rigid 98fags but dude, I don't really think you should be able to pull off TWO R2s and then be able to dodge away. If you're doing that you should be damn sure it'll connect. That's the trade off.

Top kek
>"feels complete"

BL100 should be the new meta

What the fuck is this, was Segalt in two places at once?

cr*p i messed up my build, here's a REAL build

He was in my game too...

Business as usual, really.

This.

You can use 2 stamina runes and 15 end or 20 end and one stamina rune. The difference is only around 17 stamina and 100-ish health. Just pick which is more important to you. Neither will make or break you.

100 IS THE NEW META. EVERYONE ADD 2 POINTS TO YOUR BUILDS.

RID FUCKING VERMIN

>start an arcane build
>mfw I realize my build relies on chalice grind more than others.

:^) some will add 3

This, avoiding one of the most common invasion levels is a meme

>tfw started and gemmed my ARC character in one weekend

Noone stays at 80 anymore dumbass.

100 IS THE NEW META

I unironically agree with this

Bump

Be right there, m8.

I'm not talking about 80

100 is in range of 120 invaders

Me, Segalt and Eggnog were together. This is Eggnog's post.

...which is why I must filter you!

Sorry, srrc took a while

Blocks your path

Any hoontahs need some help?

It's time to push 100 as the new meta. Fuck 98, it's pointless now. Let's just have a nice round number.

98 is because you avoid 120 builds.
If you are going 100 might as well go to 116

>discord redditors trying to push /bbg/ into range of their 150 shit-builds again

trigger warning pls user

Stop, eggnog

Cut that shit out.

more like
>runs at incredibly high speed to one shot you out of nowhere

So I'm starting a STR BLT build for the weapons i never use in runs (bloodletter, minigun, canon, etc).
I'm having so much trouble thinking of a name, help me /bbg/

I can't believe I just died in hintertombs of all places

I did say that I will tone it down, yes. But I didn't say I would stop, and besides I'm only asking if there's anyone who needs help.

>Waifu/name posters show up
>people want to change the BL meta
>Lucy is defending bl98
bbg is acutally dying, we're finished

4 mins

Wow. Living failures is fucking awful. Boring, stupid multi enemy boss, and to top it off its fucking slow as hell

Jesus, memezaki.

>miss the drop to old workshop 5 times in a row

>might as well go 116

What? Aside from complete normies no one really caps above 120 (I still see 125 even), if you start going above that range you're probably just limiting potential invasions/invaders.

summer is going to be fun, especially if a BB2 is announced :^)

Turn music all the way up. Helps the fight a ton.

And right on cue, the doomsday poster.
Do you really think that the waifu posting will last more than a week or two? Or that the self-prescribed "meta" fighting will likewise last? It's just one of those things that pops up every once in a while, like lore fighting, but far less fun.

Theme, fashion, etc? Silly or serious or in the middle?

100 is the new meta. Remember to add 2 points to your build.

Armand

Fucko the Clown.

Well well, how did you get in here? Ehh, it's no matter. What brings you to /bbg/? I've no interest in generals further up. You must not disturb this place, autists do not invade BL's above and mean no harm to anyone. If you still insist on shitposting them... then I will shitpost you first. Do you understand me?

>>Waifu/name posters show up
>>people want to change the BL meta
>>Lucy is defending bl98
What the fuck? It's never been more clear to me that a poster hasn't been around for longer than a month or two

Anyone up for a fresh FRC ihyll in like one hour?

Loving it

This, always

saved

Yes, very good.
I no longer shitpost, but I was once a faggot, too. There's nothing more horrific than rampant shitposting. In case you failed to realize, they aren't autists; they're shitposters. Hmm, it's time you got going, but first a farewell meme. I have no use for it anyway.
What is it? Surely I need not repeat myself. Go, I say. You have the whole thread to shitpost. Make the best of it.
It's a rough draft, you're the one in control of it.
Sure, send the glyph

I always give my Souls characters Germanic names, and that's very thematically appropriate in BB.

The meta has no reason to be 98 anymore. It may as well be 100.

This is what he's looking like so far.
Liking fucko, but looking more for something that won't get censored.

Level 100s can invade the 150 shitters. Level 98s don't.

Fairly certain level 65 randoms can't summon level 100s either.

So are people allowed to post female characters here or are you guys still busy having autistic fits of rage because a character isn't a self insert man or a wacky meme character.

>asking if its okay to post Bloodborne related things in the /bbg/

I got wrecked re ringin cells lol

Im actually having trouble with it. Am I just supposed to go for as much damage as I can? Cause I keep taking too much damage. I just assumed since they had so much fucking HP I was supposed to do that.