Roast the car above yours

Roast the car above yours

>'17 5.0

nice car user

>Acquire DD214
>Go to dealership and buy Mustang with all your savings.
>Knock up first wiling female you see.

I've got a really EZ one to roast. Have at it. I paid $200 and a cheap AR-15 upper for it.

>Muh EMM PEE GEES
Another shot of the ultimate shitbox.

Your car is the embodiment of "I'm a recovering meth addict"

Have fun lads it's a V6 knock yourself out
>hardmode: no bashing the V6 shits too easy

at least it's not a ford windstar

"Thanks daddy! It's so cuuuute!"

Yeah, it's a cop magnet. I've never been stopped by police until I owned it. By now I think I've met the entirety of my local police department.

Let me guess, you bought it in stick because you know you already drive a car made for middle aged women who don't work so you'd look just a bit more cool

Put a turbocharger in it and have the ultimate hot hatch.

Post your car ya twat.

Also, nah I bought it because
>T H I G G

I did I'm OP but I just needed to roast an infiniti

fair

In all seriousness not much roasting going on here so fuck it

How do you like it? I got a friend with a G35 coupe and one with a G37 sedan. The sedan just comes off like such a woman's car (mostly because it's white and I only see women drive it). But I've driven it and it's comfortable.

I owned a sedan for a while
Overall the sedans are great. My only issue is the seats don't fold down so that doesn't make it much more practical than the coupe, which the seats fold down in. Also the LSD only comes in the S trim which is kind of annoying.

roast my whole setup

I literally can't. I'm pretty jealous since i'm /nogarage/

maybe your garage can use some insulation and proper walls, but that's it

Should be easy

>kia soul

damn thats one nice garage.

thanks. everything is sort of on the backburner right now while I save for a lift.

>japanese cars
fix it again tony!

fuck I forgot to tag

>muh T-top
"no, it's not the one from Smokey and The Bandit.."

Know a daddy's money faggot with one. Any tips on making him feel like he has a small peepee?

You don't jealous poorfag

Honestly I don't think I need to say much of anything

>inb4 nigger

Basketball american.

what county in MD

Rims are retardedly big

>Basketball american.
No

Anne Arundel

Since when are 18s retardedly big?

aren't they only a few grand?

Since you put them on a little nissan

>the only thing higher than your monthly expenditure on gas is the pedestrian insurance

hard mode for me: no vapes

It's pretty average in size desu. It may be small by modern standards as far as a sedan goes, but anything smaller than 18s look funny on these. I've got a good fitment without any rubbing unless my car is loaded with heavy shit.

Cockeysville

There's no way you aren't black and live in Anne Arundel

I really dig our silver color.

I'm not black fren
I moved here a year ago from PA
Sorry for phone posting
If you ever attend local jbm meets you may see my car

Nice. Yeah during the day silver is pretty nice but at night its sex appeal is off the charts

if I pulled up to one of those meets in my car so much disappointment would be beamed my way

Your car has too many electronic nannies and it looks like it's trying to push out a turd despite being constipated. How much do you spend on vape juice and butt lube per week?

Guarantee if you lowered it on coilovers and some decent reps you'd get thumbs up. I actually get a fair deal of compliments myself, mostly because modifying obscure shitboxes is uncommon. Evos, subies and camaros are a dime a dozen so nobody really bats an eye