PlayStation Vita General 3019 - Blue Music Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>PlayStation Plus games for June 2017 announced
gematsu.com/2017/05/playstation-plus-free-games-jun

>The Legendary Yasunori Mitsuda and Valkyria Revolution's Soundtrack
youtu.be/Tx2I_q1WBco

>Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru launches June 7 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-launches-j

>God Wars: Future Past first character trailer
youtu.be/Yz_2xr1OIQU

>Chiyomaru Studio New Projects 2017 trailer and details
gematsu.com/2017/05/chiyomaru-studio-new-pro

>The Lost Child Info And Trailer
gematsu.com/2017/05/lost-child-launches-aug

>City Shrouded in Shadow Vita version cancelled
gematsu.com/2017/05/city-shrouded-shadow-n

>Nights of Azure 2 second Trailer
youtu.be/5iav4WCquK8

>Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] opening movie
youtu.be/xVAEOZlVGro

>Nights of Azure 2 details demon Valderossa,boss battles,Servan development
gematsu.com/2017/05/nights-azure-2-details-demon

>Occultic;Nine Japanese release date announced
gematsu.com/2017/05/steinsgate-elite

>Nights of Azure 2 launches August 31 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/nights-azure-2-ps4-ps-vita-launc

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLaFuglKq1Y
twitter.com/robomegaman/status/870059782559776769
youtube.com/watch?v=nUnYmxbsurI
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/final-fantasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions/cid=UP0082-ULUS10297_00-FFTWOLUMDL000000
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hogs-of-war-(ps3-psp-ps-vita)/cid=UP9000-NPUJ01195_00-0000000000000001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/garou-mark-of-the-wolves/cid=UP0576-CUSA06000_00-GAROUMOW00000001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/patapon-3/cid=UP9000-UCUS98751_00-0000000000000001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together/cid=UP0082-ULUS10565_00-TACTICSOGREPSSDL
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/metal-slug-anthology/cid=UP0576-ULUS10154_00-MSANTHOLOGY00001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/jeanne-d'arc/cid=UP9000-UCUS98700_00-JEANNEDARC000000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone want to play something multiplayer?

Like I said, there are some exceptions. They are just far fewer.

I was about to ask that
Want to play some AH3?

I'll try getting one from amazon then.

Gamestop specifically doesn't list it as launch edition.

>tfw no English wiki for Caligula
>forced to use google translate for the JP wiki
I'm still having trouble figuring out what some of these abilities do, but luckily there's always trial and error. Still having a pretty good time with this.

Came across the first high level enemy, too(level 14, while I was, at most, level 8). Didn't have much trouble with him, but beating him took a little while. Only managed one good juggle. Turns out I only had counters for shot attacks, and that's why I wasn't getting launches.

For a supposed Persona clone, this sure is a lot more fun than playing Persona.

I'm going to bed, wake up, and I'll try my hardest!

GO to an actual GS store. They tend to still have them.

yeah but i doubt gamestop (and other stores) wouldnt have the launch edition just because its not listed as a launch edition anymore

all youd have to do is call and ask if it comes with the art book

11th for freedom wars is the best vita game

pic partially related?

Lobby is up for anyone who wants to join.

it's the only SKU available, i haven't see any game only listings anywhere

i wish i was good at ah3 so I could play with you guys

you don't need to be good to play

You really don't need to be good. I enjoy messing around as much as I do taking fights seriously.

I'm not feeling today
Play for fun

I'll keep practicing before joining
I don't want to look like a fool in front of you guys, but thanks for the encouragement

>I don't want to look like a fool in front of you guys
just

I'm from the hueland,anons,

gross

I just finished the scene in Utawarerumono: mask with Kurou.

Why the fuck are the pumping him up so much? I know Benawi is the most canon OP of the OG group but fucking Kurou? Isnt Jackwalt supposed to be the best swordsman in the land?

Try mercado livre

Godspeed user.

>copying my post from last thread

But seconded.

Kurou cant have done jackshit since the last game's end. What fucking war is he facing. Isnt yakutowaruto literally the best swordsman in a country or something? Kurou was never fucking OP (canonically) in the story. He was an above average early mid boss tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLaFuglKq1Y

>implying this isn't going to be a vita 2 launch title

I just got "An error has occurred" while playing a game, but it didn't turn off the Vita or the game and I could keep playing and saving.

What does this mean? Is this an early sign of my SD card dying? I literally just bought it 3 weeks ago from Japan.

>no one on vitagen playing biggest dub ever

twitter.com/robomegaman/status/870059782559776769

Did you screenshot the error?
I occasionally get something like that when playing Dragon's Crown. Though usually when they pop up like that it's a network error.
If you got one of those C2-12828 errors and it still lets you play then that might be worrying.

>Woshis baiting Vurai with such masterful skill.

Like whores on BBC.

Well Vurai was pretty weird and dumb anyway. Thank god he's just a mid boss.

>english dub
Why? i dont get it.

That soulless dubbing.

I'm not really feeling today
Thanks guys

No worries, I had a headache yesterday and wasn't too great either. Maybe another time.

Sadly I pressed the button too quickly so I didn't see the error.

But I just backed up all my saves on my PC just in case my SD card really is failing. If it does, I'm not getting another 64GB. Probably going to get a 16GB or 32GB instead.

I get this error message every time I manually install a patch from the livearea screen.
The patch does install though, pressing update and checking update history confirms this.
Installing a patch by launching the game produces no error though.
Been happening about 2 years now.

I was going to say "fuck you" but its not that much expensive from importing...

have you tried it with the cart inserted?

I buy all my games for there nowadays

Well that screenshot is for a digital game, and if you try to install a patch for a physical game, and the card is removed, it gives a different error and doesn't install the patch.

i figured op had it physically on a cart but i don't know then, i've always installed via starting the game up mainly because you can't install patches otherwise with physical games

Has anyone here ever beaten their backlog?

Will something magical happen if I do so? Will I ascend to Gensokyo?

me under the bed

Yes you'll die

Sleep with vitagen

Only the dead can know peace from this backlog.

I'm actually enjoying this on Vita, but fuck why in the hell did they make Claire so ugly

also I put it to nip audio because the sidekick girl is way too annoying otherwise

Please post some lewd vitas!

the "its fucking nothing" Page makes me laugh every single time I see it

Because we can't have nice things.

wew that ass was phat

We knew this day would come, it was going to happen.

It was prophesied the moment people started making sex toy suggestions.

D-delete this.

Is this real?

W-what are you doing to Alice-chan!

They actually had USB sticks as memory cards working for the Vita TV if you hacked it for a while now so this is probably real.

>collest hack since final fantasy x
if this is some kind of joke i don't get it

Don't sleep

Pretty sure the Henhaku folks have said it's not possible without custom firmware, so no, I don't buy it.

>progress further into Caligula's first dungeon
>encounter level 21 enemy
>"...Sure, why not?"
>set up combo and juggle
>completely miss; barely any damage
>can't hit enemy, and my SP is gone
>MC gets KO'd in two turns
Oh. Well, that was fun. Can I return to dungeons, or is the item this enemy blocking just gone for good?

It's a work in progress, but it might work. We'll know in a couple of months.

you can return.

and some optional areas have high level enemies. Like in dungeon 1 there is another optional area with level 30+ enemies.

Hell, I need to explore the first dungeon again due to another musician in there somewhere

Neat. I'll check it out later. Maybe when I'm level 13 or something. I'm having a good time with this game.

O///O

you need to be within like 5 levels to do decent damage/accuracy against a target

Yeah, that sounds about right. I can utilize buffs as well, so I don't think 7-8 levels is too far out of the question. I mean, even as of now at level 9, I can do decent damage to that level 21 enemy(not enough to kill in less than 3-4 turns, but still manageable). I just can't land a hit. The level 13/4 enemy I fought earlier around level 7/8 wasn't that difficult. Just took a while to take him down, since I couldn't counter much.

here is my advice, get Kotaro's uppercut and ultimate moves ASAP.

Uppercut hits people into the air and his ultimate can only do damage to foes knocked into the air

youtube.com/watch?v=nUnYmxbsurI

Yes it's real. But there are lots of caveats:
1) You need PSV1K with the 3G modem models
2) You need to open your PSV1K 3G to pop out the 3G modem, and insert the adapter in place along with the microsd card, then glue and screw everything back in place.
3) Of course, you need henkaku to mount that sd card in place, because ofw doesn't have that feature

It's real, but it's not what people were expecting - which is an adapter that can be easily inserted into PSV's proprietary memory card slot to allow microsd cards.

>an onahole inside of an onahole

>Apparently 4.70 is bricking PS4s
Is this true or am I being meme'd? I ended up seeing youtube videos saying as much when I tried to look up info on the patch since the patch notes were garbage

Why would you ask a ps4 related question in vitagen?

wrong gen

Oh, shit, I just typed "playstation" into the catalog search and picked the first one. Why the fuck would the vita need a general?

I don't know user, why would a video game console that you happen to be able to hold in your hands have a general?

I'm just surprised there's enough people that own vitas to sustain a general

What are some good PSP games?

We can only hope this helps the cause of getting an universal Vita SD adapter. I do not pirate, but having a reliable way to save without breaking the bank is really nice sounding.

So yeah, Micro SD and an option to access out of region game DLC are on my wishlist for the Vita.

>and that user wonders why people didn't buy ps4's.

Living proof that the people who main PS4's don't understand why people have vitas.

Nanoha Portable is my favorite psp game

Black rock shooter

No weeb shit please!!!

ZHP

You're in the wrong general user.

user, it is about time for you to venture into weeb territory.
You'll be happier, I assure you.

It is for my little brother and he is not a weeaboo!!!

There's a whole twelve of us!

Cute

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/final-fantasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions/cid=UP0082-ULUS10297_00-FFTWOLUMDL000000

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hogs-of-war-(ps3-psp-ps-vita)/cid=UP9000-NPUJ01195_00-0000000000000001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/garou-mark-of-the-wolves/cid=UP0576-CUSA06000_00-GAROUMOW00000001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/patapon-3/cid=UP9000-UCUS98751_00-0000000000000001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together/cid=UP0082-ULUS10565_00-TACTICSOGREPSSDL

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/metal-slug-anthology/cid=UP0576-ULUS10154_00-MSANTHOLOGY00001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/jeanne-d'arc/cid=UP9000-UCUS98700_00-JEANNEDARC000000

You got him the wrong handheld. Sony handhelds are weebmachines.

You should introduce the weeb to him.
Start with Disgaea 2. That was my first weeb game.

are you sure you're raising him correctly user?