/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nim-sky.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=BtLolEgVMTg
youtube.com/watch?v=W1Es06MtAZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is not a good waifu.

Are there any good mods with quests that have a lot of dialogue choices or require rhetotic? Something not that "actiony"?

Also, any non-lore-friendly mods set in more modern settings. Like aether suite?

No and No.

The Forgotten City is exactly this. Its a mystery you have to figure out by talking to everyone and looking for clues.

Lore and waifu living in harmony.

What have you done today in Skyrim, user?

Oblivion
Morrowind

Eliminated the Summerset Shadows and established our guilds foothold in Windhelm

Post 1 (ONE) better looking waifu.

Yuih has made better.

I offed Mede. I'm fucked now.

Played both, also Redguard and Daggerfall. I liked Morrowind better overall, but none of these games really had good dialogue-heavy quests.

Ebin.

>studied magical theory
>collected rent
>got drunk
>purchased groceries
>sold stuff to a skeevy underground peddler
>brewed some blood potions
>played a game of cards at the tavern
>participated in a raid against bandits who were messing with company property
>prayed to Azura

Still trying to figure out how to write spells but I'm getting there.

Continuing my troubleshooting from the last thread

Loot didn't add Bash tags to my mod, I'll have to do it manually I guess. What exactly would that accomplish, anyway?
Also, no, worldspace edits are not intentional. Feel free to delete those. There was a cell edit to QASmoke to add all the items I created to a container for fast loaded access.
Lastly, while the game still breaks without the merged patch, completely vanilla save for my mod it works fine, if a bit heavy when loading inventory and such (even though with more mods it's faster).

>What exactly would that accomplish, anyway?
The bashed tags dictate what exactly the mod changes in the leveled lists, inventories and such. Some delete (think morrowloot), some merely add and wrye must add these changes to the bashed patch according to the tags. If the bashed patch edits the containers your mod edits, but does not account for your mod, you shouldn't be able to find the items you've added in the vendor inventories because your changes to the chests are overwritten.

Open up the whole load order including the bashed patch in TES5Edit and see if any other mod edits those chests. You can simply expand your mod, expand the container section and select the merchant's chest. The right pane will show you all the mods that edit the same record, and how they change it. If your mod's changes are not overwritten, you are fine for now.

I my first hunch is scarcity - disable that and try again (always in a new game).

I was wondering, what's the "tony landscape parallaxed" mod about? I'm really interested in making landscapes more prettier since weathers aren't compatible with TKRE.

Is this just me but I find the combat in Skyrim to be not enjoyable and too large a focus on the game. It's the only one of these games I've played so maybe that's why. Something just feels really off and not fun with melee fighting enemies.

I'd like to give it another try though. Any recommendations on fun sidequests without much combat focus or mods you think make melee combat more enjoyable.

Best looking ENB with little to no performance hit?
Im using Rampage right now and i drop from 60 to 30 fps

I don't think bethesda ever really had good fighting mechanics. I liked the idea itself of having skills develop through using them but that's it. To me the main draws of the series are the open world and in case of Morrowind additionally the interesting setting and lore. If you want good fighting mechanics in a fantasy setting I'd just go play Dark Souls.

Titty Vamp?

Still working on textures

Find a flaw
protip: you can't

She's a slut.

Ohh look who it is. A slut.

Yes. Weeaboo edition.

There's literally nothing wrong with sluts

Walked from near Riften to Whiterun, roasted some bandits and nasty boys that tried to get fresh with me.

I recommend going for a magic only playthrough. There's a ton of fun spells you may like, and combined with Ordinator and grimy utilities provide a lot of entertainment.

If you insist on melee combat: Ultimate combat 3.0 supplemented by either Vigor or Wildcat for the stamina and other minor changes works great. Mix with Skytweak, TK dodge+mortal enemies, combat evolved, and something to unlevel the world. I suggest some archery mods if you're avoiding magic completely.

It is a proven fact that she looks better when covered in cum.

Titus is a faggot name anyways.

Opened the game, tried on a satchel, spawned in a follower hoping the mouths would work. They did not, exit game.

She's in dire need of some chap stick.

>What exactly would that accomplish, anyway
You know what goes down, try it without a enb

Man this is kinda fun.

Here, have another flawless /tesg/ waifu.

I pretend that Orchid is my waifu and that she's cucking me when I fap to her pics on the booru

This one is overrated garbage tho.

She's pretty i'll give her that, but can she DANCE?

It's always nice having you here, keep postin

What's going on excatly?

>overrated
>garbage
man I wouldn't wanna be wrong twice
point is she has fewer flaws that the YuiH alien that gets posted every start of every new thread.

Too "meh" looking to be honest

Working on a house mod.
Taking the screen from the render window was kinda weird though.

Once you take a ride on the Tony express, it's hard to do much of anything.

The only flawless /tesg/ waifu is that bardfu Efanen, even with the handicap of being a ginger.

I haven't launched Skyrim since last week and I can't even remember the last time I actually played

Have my newest screenshot
rip evelyne

make your glow swords smaller and swing slower

If you want little to no performance hit you're not going to get good looks unless you're okay using some prehistoric shit from 2012 that lacks half the effects of modern ENBs and doesn't have ENBoost.

What are your specs

I explored a spooky haunted school

Where do I add Free Fly Cam SKSE? Under the SKSE/plugins folder?

Get the latest binary and disable all AA in enblocal.ini . Give Seasons of skyrim and straylight a shot. Disable DOF and AO for gameplay.

I think they're fine in that regard so I'm not going to change that I wouldn't even know how to make the meshes smaller

I'm only going to touch the mod again when/if I feel like making new variants of the textures
Yes

Butts

>Diseases in Daggerfall could kill you before you could even make it from Privateer's Hold to a healer
>Diseases in Skyrim are so negligible you don't even know you have them unless you see the message saying you contracted it

HELLO????

>I wouldn't even know how to make the meshes smaller
Nim is a expert in blender, she knows how to do that

nim-sky.tumblr.com/

With Scarcity disabled, I was able to talk to Risaad, but the blacksmith orc girl in Markarth still makes me crash, even on characters that just coc'd into Markarth.

Nim does it in outfit studio

>Diana will never fuck off forever

How can I make her chin and nostrils look smoother? Should I use a head mesh mod, or is this something racemenu doable?

list of mods to get character screenshots like this? (more specifically the body mod, and that sick specular map)

Honestly bud the chin and nostrils are the least of your worries. I can only recommend starting over completely.

just leave and never come back

I-is this a ruse?

In any case... racemenu can fix that.

How come?

>a million race mods for Oblivion
>all of them are lore breaking trash
>not a single good mod for the the various sub-races of Khajiit or Arena-style Argonians
great stuff

Like I said I'm not going to edit the swords, I think their size is fine. But good to know I guess

Neat. Looks spooky.

>swing slower
You can do that in CK under weapon speed. You can also do it in SkyTweak.
>swords smaller
Make them smaller in NifSkope. Doesn't RaceMenu resize weapons as well?

>handicap
>of being a ginger
I'll fucking fight you

Finally got my setup to something I could actually want to play, loaded up the preset i made while dicking around and finally made a character.

She pretty much escaped an execution, sided with her fellow imperials, and then went exploring and saved these siblings' dumb ornament at the cost of getting really fucking dirty dicking around in tombs and nearly getting beaten down and having unfortunate things happen to her.

Not 100% sure of what her backstory is yet. Thinking something along the lines of noble brat turned gladiator and got tatted up because fuck you dad, who ran away to skyrim because some sort of conflict to do with the arena.

>captcha: nord food
I'm not sure if this is a good omen or not...

>blacksmith orc girl in Markarth
This is the only other vendor that causes you to crash? And the crash is guaranteed, even without your mod? Disable the bashed and merged patch if you haven't and test. Find out the orcs chest ID, write it down, open your whole load order in TES5Edit again and search for that ID to see what overwrites that record.

They are good swords anyway

You've been playing other games or something?

There's plenty, user.

For khajiit and argonians, look up Ave's Khajiit. There's also kawakhajiit.

Or just make your own. It's much easier to make a race in Oblivion than it is in Skyrim.

Lots of War Thunder

I'm just a bit burned out on Skyrim right now

I have a shit ton of empty spots in the background, lacking grass and shit like that. How do I add up more grass so it looks more busy?

tested some stuff

Is RDO worth instaliing?

I know that feel all too well.

Only reason why I'm dabbling in Skyrim is because of house building at the moment (and my new character build). Not sure what exactly I'm going to do with this home but we will see.

No it fucks up some other mods.

After testing with the patches disabled, remake both even if it doesn't work. youtube.com/watch?v=BtLolEgVMTg youtube.com/watch?v=W1Es06MtAZM if you haven't seen them already. It is important to delete the leveled records in the merged patch after creation. Morrowloot needs to be as low as possible (highest priority) in the load order, preferably just below the merged patch.

Yeah I have plans for a couple houses for my characters as well, but the CK is fucking awful to work with

Body is just regular 7BO. Spec map is Fair Skin wet. It's all on the enb to be honest

who is this semen demon. She's not in tesgeneral

You'll get used to it. I mean it's shitty dealing with the mouse wheel zoom, which changes the FOV as well, but after awhile you learn to work around it at times.

In general though, I got way too much shit I wanna work on/working on. I really need to some some priorities.

Yes she is, she's called Orchid.

right. thanks

The one on the right have a big butt

If you are using mod organzier (in which case you should) go to "Tools" in the upperleft, then "INI editor", then look for "iMinGrassSize=".

The lower the number is, the more dense grass there is. Try not to go anything under 40

gaping hole from a giant cat's barbed dick

Do you have a problem with butts

She was only other vendor that I had this issue with consistently. There may be more. The patches were already disabled when I talked to her.

After some sleuthing, I found that a weapon mod I added, Arcania Armoroy, were added into her inventory in a similar fashion to how I implemented my items. Disabling it makes me able to talk to her, and enabling it and loading the same file causes it to crash.
Which is doubly odd because other vendors dispense items from that mod with no issue, and I've browsed the items using AddItemMenu with no issue as well.

>cuckoldry fetish
into the /trash/ you go

Is this KS Hairdos? I cant find this hair style at all.

Try if you haven't already. Is the Arcania armory esp added to the bashed patch? The crashes when opening chests/trade windows/etc are not limited to the items themselves - the edited records that make them appear there are usually the culprit.

Yeah, too thick

Yeah, I know about iMinGrassSize, but I'm talking about depth grass. Grass fields in Skyrim are empty as shit.

The texture looks more like SG style

What's the easiest way to make a stronger than default waifu? Do I have to use the studio or are there mods out there that are decent for that?

sure

Book of UUNP isnt as lewd as I thought. I thought it'd make use of all Nisetan's assets.