>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Previous thread:

What are the heroes you picking up in S5?
Ana and Winston here

Pharah cause I don't like other people having fun

Widow, Ana, Zenyatta

Reminder that R76 will not ruin the story whenever it's revealed. If anything, it will improve it but that comes down to personal opinion.

Lucio for sure
Roadhog if the nerf won't be as nerfy
Zarya if the road nerf hits him too hard

>Officer D.Va and Oni Genji are now available in regular loot boxes.

Reminder not to do your placements until the changes come out to avoid Roadhog mains.

Who else is ready to win 7 placements and be dumped back into silver after spending the entirety of last season climbing back to plat?

>roadhog mains

Not aiming for low bronze this season.

nth for Widowmaker

They said this in the beginning.

I've always flexed between Pharah, Hog, D. Va, and Zenyatta.

7 decides who I replace Hog with.

>tfw mccree with dead eye ready now forces pharmercy to just scaredly peak around rooftops and corners instead of flying in middle of the sky without a care in the world
based, the worst part about pharmercy is enabling all these faggot mercy mains

fuck i hate mercy

>50th percentile is somewhere in high gold
>top 10% are diamond and above
>this means 40% of the comp playerbase are crammed into a 500 SR space in plat

That can't be good for people

>1v1 is impossible on attack
>unless I'm on the defending team, in which case they always win
Why am I not allowed to have fun?

Blame console peasants, they didn't had access to hots.

Alright so reapers survivability is much better in the ptr, that's nice. Hog is severely broken now though. He can just spam m2 like a machine gun. His hook combo is a bit weaker though which is nice. The new map is too big Imo. Seems like widow will be very strong here. Didn't get a chance to try mcree yet but the enemy mcree got an ult triple before I saw where he was so the change seems to have worked

Torb

its just elo hell holding them back :^)

we know, you bitch multiple times every thread, autist

>this roadhog """nerf"""
I'm giggling like a fucking schoolgirl over here. this firerate is silly as fuck
>2 shots of 150 in the same amount of time as 1 shot of 225

Sombra

>tfw noon destroys Pharmercy now
I can't fucking WAIT to meme these fags in quickplay

And the reduced head hitbox so you can't even crit him as easily while he spams you at double speed.

Only retards think this is a nerf.

>play Sombra to best of my ability
>hurr you're throwing
>Play S76 really badly
>no one notices
Hmmm

Just tried Reaper out a bit off PTR to think about the changes. I'm 100% sure he will still be literally unplayable. His change only helps him at the stuff he's already sort of decent at (actually killing people) but he still has no way to flank anyone or to fight without getting the drop on the two heroes in the game that don't have escapes.

first post i've made about mercy today, i just got home a hour ago

mercy is quite widely hated hero so it's not surprising other people might make similar posts

It's almost like a bad Soldier does more than a half-decent Sombra.

Reminder that it's taken Blizzard over one year and one billion dollars to make three fucking maps.

Blame Leddit for dubbing her a retard magnet.

I want to start playing 76 in comp, but Reaper changes seem pretty attractive. If not, I'll stick to Ana and Zenyatta.

>not being able to destroy them now

But we did? We could do the challenge and connect our account to PSN/XBL. Only third world countries that don't have a functional computer can't run HOTS

These Roadhog changes seem pretty confused, but I'll be happy to not get my ass oneshot anymore.

How long before the QM tank shitters fuck off to D. Va?

Tracer, Zarya, Ana.

>Mercycuck
>Silver
Nothing surprising here

What's the best Sombra skin?

the most viable way of shutting down pharmercy is dva but she doesn't outright destroy them, she just makes the pharah ineffective and that doesn't feel as satisfying

i want them both to fall dead from the sky

She is though

t. someone who has three little sisters who all play terribly but all love sombra and play her exclusively because of her design

Normal

Near end of S4 I noticed I'm a really good mcree so I'll pick him up, but sticking to Ana if I feel like I'm not doing much

I said I can't wait to MEME them. They were already my favorite two heroes to shit on, aside from other McCree's.

I have enough fun with McCree already but this sanic noon is just fucking fantastic news

>Oni Genji and Officer D.Va have been added to classic loot boxes

jesus is the blizzard moba really that unpopular that nobody even bothered to install it to play a few games?

I only just bought this game and I'm grinding QP/vs. AI so I can play competitive. Is Silver really considered this low? Everything I hear about this game people make it sound like even in Gold you're surrounded by total retards and I don't understand how that can be since you have to get to level 25 just to play seriously.

Noche.
Also the legendary where it turns her hair blue.

the legendary with yellowish green face paint

Augmented.

gold is low-average and plat is mid/high average

silver is below average and diamond is just barely above average

As someone who plays both, all the Overthrowers did was throw and bitch all the way that they had to play this 5 times a week and make Quickplay unbearable.

>Reaper lifesteal and lower Hog dmg
>I can actually scare roadhog now and shit roadhogs can't dunk on me for free anymore

That really updates my blog.

Mercy mains?

15 MINUTES LEFT

DON'T DO PLACEMENTS IMMEDIATELY

They said they'd do that a while ago for consolefags who couldn't get it.

When people saltpick/are emotional they tend to play worse. I ain't scared of le tricky hook man.

Roadhog now has the same rate of fire you do.

Why though?

We still have to pay 1000 creds or rely on RNG

I only played hots for the event and hated people with that mentality. If i'm going to play a game at least i'll try to have fun.

Blizzard should've just deleted the skin of those that threw matches.

Is it safe to go to the PTR or is there still Memory Leak issues?

But roadhogs are trash and can't aim because the class played the game for them. Hogs who whiff the magnet hook are worthless 80% of the time even in masters. 1 in a million can actually distance himself for the right click one shot.

Fuck I'm so tired of Genji. Every game it's the same. Dashing back and forth and all I do is making sure he isn't killing everyone. Should call this shit game Genjiwatch.

Gold is supposed to be average so if you can't climb there I have bad news for you user

I just bought the game user. I don't even have a metal or whatever yet. I just expected that since gold is usually good, that it was better than average.

>Playing comp after a balance patch

It's like you want to be paired with shitters thinking reaper is good again and roadhogs who still think he's good and lose

I'll do mine now in a patch when people know what to play

Will doing placements with buddies affect my gains?

doomfist

Reaper does have the upper hand now.
As he should.

D.Va, Reaps and Lucio

Ranks are named the way they are to make even the biggest shitters feel good about themselves.

I think the issue is still there.

Wait 3 days i guess?

>thinking placements matter at all

You'll be placed ~100 sr lower than the SR you finished regardless of wins or victories.

No worries. You can climb low elo ranks just by having good positioning; aim optional but it helps. Map awareness for that comes with practice.

sombra

Can someone explain to me why the roadhog nerf are such shit?
sure I got why the hook got people upset because it hit targets that it should not hit.
but it still does that only now it obnoxiously cuts off the hook's rope for no reason other than "hurr durr hog op how do I avoid hook?"
If the nerfs had made it harder to land the actual HOOK part of the hook ability I would say that's a necessary fix.
But now you land a hook that totally legit lodged a metal fucking hook into someone's body and for some reason your rope snaps when pulling them in because the center point their body was blocked by a speck of dust for a split second. This makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Also what is it with the new placement of hook targets after hooking them? Original hook had different distances which made no sense but you could work with it and it increased the skill ceiling of the character if you had to learn each target's future position after landing the hook.
Then hook 2.0 came around and changed all characters to what originally only the closest characters got. Glorious easy kills and it made for a nice compensation for the breaking rope.
But now the targets got placed further away again to make instakills harder but they still happen only now you also have targets awkwardly land on your head when hooking from a height difference.
Blizzard please understand that the hook ability consists of a hook (projectile weapon) and a rope that is being pulled and has no reason to break off in front of the smallest cover.
Fix Roadhog again!

If Mercy is Chu's waifu why does he have a giant poster of Symmetra in his officer instead? Is he cheating on his bae?

I crashed twice within 10 minutes, not sure if it was due to a memory leak but it definitely isn't stable.

duoQ is the most effective when it comes to SR gains normally but I do not think it will effect placements all that much

But what happens when those shitters have to play a game where you actually have to be good to be gold?

You'll get a better and more fun experience for everybody involved

Are they cute? Do they ever give you a cheeky blowjob while you're trying to focus on comp?

It's because you were memed on. Mercy's Genji's waifu, but people think Chu self-inserts into Genji when he does it for Winston and Mei.

They cry and come back to OW.

Then why wait for roadhog changes if you're so sure about it

I'd rather skip a couple of games winning my placements than spending them climbing regularly

3 minutes until new season
get hype bois

The hook breaking was to avoid situations where it would drag you behind corners. The problem is that the hook stun isn't instant and you carry momentum post hooking which means hooked targets can still finish their jump around corners.

The hook should yank you back immediately which would have avoided even needing to have a rope breaking mechanic. It's dumb.

people seemed to have a brain and there were no griefers around 2750

Any changes for S5 then?

nah it's fine pulling people from behind cover that's my whole point
if the metal hook is lodged into a person, why would the rope cut off from behind cover?
Original hook actually got this right with pulling enemies along the cover wall
although it had a totally busted hitbox on the hook itself which I do not mean to defend, that was the only part that should have been changed along with the placement distance of hooked enemies

At least now it tells you exactly how many days are left until the season ends.

Best girl.

So what does /owg/ think about the new map? How does Horizon compare to other 2CP maps?

WELCOME TO SEASON 5

Too bad she is now a granny.

She belongs to Reinhardt. Back off.

2CP is aids. We need koth maps.

Mine, actually.