cepheiisafag.com

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Air, Land and Sea pastebin
pastebin.com/aN1f84Db

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>Link to this OP text
docs.google.com/document/d/1eaAdM0Hyu3WwDTyilKPxsbQYK9L2NVPoDIZ5vYD6TLw/edit?usp=sharing

>Example of welcome games
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT Rally, Ship Simulator.

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

Other urls found in this thread:

eugeneleeslover.com/USNAVY/CHAPTER-19-B.html
forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3156575&postcount=1
forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/?p=477386
youtu.be/NPqpVPSp_n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Goal: Survive till E3

How does the multiplayer in DCS work? Can you join any server if you only have one module?

They have X amount of slots that you spawn into for the modules included in the server's mission. Any server you'd want to play on usually has slots for everything.

>Gunfighter Pro
>€ 412,61
Should I just get a CH stick for a quarter of the price? Don't care about buttons or HOTAS. just accuracy and durability.

Are the servers mostly running plane modules or are there usually slots for heli pilots?

I'm in the market for a new stick as well and I'm really tempted to get a Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 off ebay. I grew up with force feedback joysticks and all these fancy expensive sticks feel like a major downgrade to me.

All of the most popular severs,(104th, Blueflag and Open Conflict) have slots for everything and even special missions for transport helicopters. Pretty much all servers have heli slots, there's no reason not to.

DCS should remove ww2
prove me wrong

they should have never fucking bothered, think of the shit we could have now instead

Awesome, I guess I'll wait for the Steam or DCS summer sale and get the Huey and Black Shark modules.

Are the most populated servers co-op or PVP?

Most are PvP but ground targets are AI, so a mix of both I guess

I bought Normandy and I fired it up once and went "holy shit Spitfire in VR with lighting" and it was wonderful.

Haven't played it since.

VirPil.

Hello page 10 my old friend

deader than ivan's dog

How likely would you be to buy a clickable F-15C?

scd

There is so much wrong with this picture..

Just kill yourself.

damn triggered some aspie with a thoughtless bump image think I'll go neck myself

Why did they even bother
Il2 has a strangle hold on the ww2 sim market
You want jets, play dcs
You want ww2, play il2

Maybe they did it because ww2 stuff is easy and it's a legitimate reason for having a shitty buggy no content game missing the most basic requirements for a military flight sim (dynamic campaigns...)
"Well sorry about all that, but we've been occupied churning out easy shit a dozen other companies have done before"

Strike Fighters 2 > all

Rhymes with red

bed

the wrong thing here is your brain

f18 is going to be called "pay2win"

calling it now

>when you smile in the mirror while shaving

Your mom in bed

a girl walks in a pilot bar and asks for a BRA

Fuck off it's not funny

it is though

ded

Describes this thread, 24/7 we are fuck-ing ded

Yes.

eugeneleeslover.com/USNAVY/CHAPTER-19-B.html

>ywn plot solutions for gunfire

That was a good read, thanks user
I do wish a game had this level of autism, maybe even going as far as bvr or taking earth curvature and spin into account to hit targets

Ahhhhhhhhh

BETTER DEAD THEN RED

Friendly reminder to stay away from convective clouds. They will fuck you up.

Good post

DCS: Loach when?

forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3156575&postcount=1

What did he mean by this?

why an ugly name

Really? Is English not your native language?

Updates will come out on Wednesday now instead of Friday going forward. Pretty clear to me. Why not to you?

>who wants to suffer with a covfefid build all weekend in case of a bad update bug?#

WHAT

DID

HE

MEAN

BY

THIS

Well perhaps you should try to watch some fake news instead of sticking to /pol/ for your 'real' news.

Trump tweeted another gibberish tweet and used the word covfefe, Wags is using his post to make fun of it. Tons of people were yesterday.

Really, is being uninformed fun? Try to broaden your awareness.

If not from the USA, okay, you get a pass.

>Updates will come out on Wednesday now instead of Friday going forward.
Yeeeessssssss. No more having to wait the weekend to update my game files at work.

>Trump tweeted another gibberish tweet and used the word covfefe
Wasn't it Hitlery?

Yeah plus if they f up something big they have a couple days to hotfix it prior to weekend off and leaving customers fucked....more than usual..lol.

She trolled him by tweeting him his gibberish back. She is punchy in her defeat now.

anyone else samefag constantly

DRUMFP

Il-2 Spitfire skins and tacview stuff

forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/?p=477386

only pretending to be retarded

d

e

d

She also claimed it was code for communicating with Russians. She's a fucking retard.

ded

Have flares gotten better overtime like missiles?

FUCK YUEA RAIFKLO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DEIVLNOGDOOOODOD

Is there any reason they can't do a quick and dirty clickable mod? Keep it low fidelity, but have all the keyboard shortcuts already there corrosopond to a cockpit switch/knob/whatever instead?

I think you have issues identifying when someone is being facetious. As she was being.

People like you scare me. Missing something.

It won't work for things like starting up the engines

ded 123 o bby

goddamn tacview is so fucking cool

Can't say our odds are good

>hitlery unironically blaming russian "HAX0RS" for her defeat
>no dude she being facetious

neck yourself

say it with me

M U H

D i C K

youtu.be/NPqpVPSp_n0

look at the new pinned trhead on hoggo

no more edgy memes faggots

Rhymes with lard

[uncontrollable clapping in the distance]

lmao what an autistic video

ivan no-one cares about your stupid trump memes

he's taking away your gay rights get over it lol

could just have one of the random engine switches just turn everything on
unless that triggers someone

Wouldn't even need to have that, eagle engines start the same way as the A-10's and the F-16's, just push the throttle over the idle detent and let the start sequence take over. If anything, the switchology for power and engine start would be one of the easier things to implement (battery power, alternator, 2 generators and 2 fuel pumps, then push the throttles forward with a hot key).

And I forgot the JFS

Is Train Sim World worth anything?

Don't think so senpai. my friend who's super into train sims says that it's trash and has too much DLC

War plane fags really need a separate general

Thanks for answering.

I think that is about Train Simulator.

Train Sim World came out recently, and has no DLC afaik. The concept looks slightly different (better graphics, you can walk like in World of subways...)

>separate ded thread into 2 dedder threads
wtf senpai

>t. slavpoor

cant hurt to try it and then refund?

Sorry I'm not much help on the train sims, my trainbro is offline atm

war thunder is better because you can perform bnz attacks which takes skill, modern jets are all turn fighting

@178588109
Ever since I left the city (You)

>tfw no F-16 plushie