strawpoll.me/13078227
strawpoll.me/13078246

I want to fuck your best friend.

Azura a best!

>best
>select all that apply
Way to invalidate your poll.

what could have been

Hope you're ready to wipe the egg off your face when it's revealed to be a bandit doujin baby

Because she's a OC, you won't see any of the OCs get special outfits for a year or two if at all.

Fuck Sharena and fuck arena bonus units

So much better than the bunnies we got.

How is that possible?

What is canon Corrin packing?

Nice, he'll fill the role of a blue and a lance user.

Yup, Camus uses a lance. His Gradivus has DC just like Xander's Siegfried.

I'd love it if Hector made a return but unfortunately I fear they might not do it because he already showed up in Hero Fest recently.

Her nun hood thing is dumb

Posted this a few days ago but I guess nobody was really interested, or they didn't have Photoshop.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9HzF-Xszjufb1VFOEtvbEJRd3c

Since I'm feeling bored I guess I can do some requests for people who don't want to make one themselves. Just reply with an image, then hero title and name and how many stars you want.

The amount of people that try to insist Mamui isn't good is bananas

Vaike confirmed to be Noire's canon father.

>Fuck Sharena
Don't mind if I do.

I never had Sharena not utterly shit on a red, but then I 5* her and gave her Swordbreaker.
A dragon special.

But no, seriously; fanart when?

Inigo's handsome as fuck, though. He looks good in anything.

Eirika will be in the swimsuit banner

>OH JOLLY GEE WILL MY BROTHER LIKE THIS SWIMSUIT

@178437305
What's so rude about telling the truth? Tharja is a terrible character, and her relationship with robin isn't canon.

Rudolf could have waltzed into Duma's cave and Falchioned him himself, after he had sealed Mila. He was willing to sacrifice all of his loyal men, not to save Valentia, but so his son would have it all.

>special
(Lol

Just let him attack you my dude

She's shit

His corn sword is pretty baller, his main problem is he doesn't really come with any nifty skills besides his weapon, so it takes a lot of skill investment to make him as useful as other reds.

Mila broke the falchion so he couldn't do that.

How do I make Palla happy?

That's Libra actually.

>Eirika will be in the swimsuit banner
>thinking Sacred Stones will get anything

>grandpas shit on Gaiden because it was hip and cool
>Echoes arrive and suddenly its the best thing since chocolate bars

Wew

I can't wait how grandpas do another 180 and proclaim that getting barbecued and cucked to oblivion is kino-tier writing

That didn't stop anybody else, though.

Know the story before you try to criticize it

Lick her tummy.

Dye your hair green.

Link: Hero of Time
5*

>Since I'm feeling bored I guess I can do some requests for people who don't want to make one themselves

You already know what I want paisano.

[[Great Gonzales]], five stars

I like Hana

Fury or LaD on waifu Cordelia? I'm feeling fury to get to desperation safer

Seems like a pattern you can sort of extract from the two limited edition banners are it includes people in the top 20 as well as people who are either out of the top 20(Caeda/Charlotte/Xander) or not even in the game at all at release(Xander)

So come up with more special banners they can do that include that idea.

Then why didn't he just use it on Duma in the first place?
Grandpas never stopped saying Gaiden was shit, stop lying. Only the /v/ numale brigade with their "the Zelda 2 of Fire Emblem xD" (it's always Zelda with these numales, I don't know what's up) and grandpas have always praised FE4, and the BBQ is a big meme.

Let her rub your sore muscles

>Implying it isn't kino.

There's something written here but it's not important

Priam for Marrying Robin and Breeding Morgan's Ike genes with Lucina's Marth Genes to create the ultimate lord baby FE Switch

>Not having your own thundercock to take on almost everyone
The only real obstacle is Julia but that's what's Hector is for

Yeah but SoV was built on pure love and respect, the director used to play it with his father until he died and hence Gaiden was part of the soul of his childhood while growing up. That's why SoV had so much heart.

Where else are you going to get a second wind of genuine devotion and faithfulness like that? The modern age is rife with excess, degeneracy, and decadence. You can't find men like Kenta Nakanishi just anywhere.

I'd replace Bunny!Lucina with Bunny!Eirika. Lyn looks kinda lazy and while Shareena isn't bad it's not as good as Camilla's.

Be Abel

You mean the guy who killed one Nation's sovereign God could have just done the exact same thing to his own nation's sovereign God and everyone would have been absolutely dandy with it?

Nonsense. He had to set up a situation where he was public enemy #1, so that a Hero could strike him down and continue on to save the world from the mad god and all that.

Also there's the part about Mila disabling the Falchion and all that.

>Seal Duma first.
>Jedah turns against you.
>So does the Duma Faithful (basically magic corps of the Rigel Army)
>Sealing patron god of your people will turn some of the populace against you.
>Civil war breaks out.
>Too preoccupied to deal with Mila now.

She would actually look pretty decent if she only got rid of that retarded headband.

He's Rigel god. The Duma faithful would have the entire country turn against him.

rate my wife, /feg/

she's +res -spd

Morgan really evokes Henry here. The closed eyes, Plegian robes and shitty puns. Hmm...

If you played the game, you'd know that the people of Rigel don't exactly have the highest opinion of the Duma faithful anyway. Personally, I think that's retarded, but it's a part of the world-building so it's there. Supposing that Berkut's attitude is a reflection of the attitude of most of the Rigelian nobility, then Rudolf had nothing at all to worry about.

>get cucked (actually cucked, no memes) by est
hmm no thanks

everybody told you not to 5* but you did it anyway

>Swimsuit banner
Kagero
Tiki
Eirika
Nowi

>Halloween banner
Leo
Owain
Hector
Ephraim

Found this on my friend list. Only person who's Tier 19.

>meme
Kys

Hi, meet my wife

Also that'd probably piss off Mila, too, considering despite the age of war she still wanted to protect her brother enough to seal Falchion and all.

Civil War is bad enough, but dealing with an angry dragon on top of that is just not the kind of situation you want to be in.

My friend is free to live her life how she wants.

The picture's a bit on the squat side (usually the character's feet are obscured at the bottom) so I moved the banner down a bit to make it look less wonky

If I get another Hector that isn't -Atk I'll give my +Atk -Res Effie DC

How shit is -def on effie? She's +atk as well

whales need to be killed

>wife
>did not gave her brave lance+

Thanks, user. That's kinda cool.

How hard would it be to just slightly tweak the colours, why do these games keep doing this bright puke yellow hair colour? How fucking hard is it to take few more seconds with a colour palate? Fuck asian developers! Same with Merric in FEH, all they had to do was tone down the brightness on his hair and he'd be 10/10.

*teleports behind you*

can someone make a donkey kong one of these, it would be fucking great

You can't, much like Catria she's never going to be happy.
Est moved on from Abel and lived a good life.

*chu*
;)

Same issue as last one, Mario's proportions are a bit on the cartoonish side so the banner would have ended up covering his face.

what
thats actually my defense team did he just concede or what

Even if the Nobles don't much care for the Faithful, there's still the general populace to consider. And the Faithful themselves aren't exactly something that can be safely ignored.

there was no way for Rudolf to kill either Mila or Duma without pissing off an entire nation, so the only other choice he had was to lay the foundation for Alm to finish what he started and go full balls to the wall and actively attempt to piss off as many people as he could so that Alm could have an easier time getting the job done.

Fuck you 5-range archers are amazing. Fuck this "archers are player-phase ranged-only physical mages" bullshit and let them have some real utility.

It'd be simple enough to go
>Short Bow: 1-2 range, crit rate bpnus
>Bow:2-3 range, default
>Long bow: 3-5 range, can't counter ranged mages
>variants like crossbows (fixed might)
But instead archers need to be pure garbo.

Dunno, I played FE1 / 3 and Marth was killing Dragons left and right in that. they even had some of the fuckers tied up in the arena. I guess Mila is like a Divine Dragon, like Tiki or Gotoh. Not really a big deal. Maybe Rudolf and Alm are just major pussies.

Do CIA guy but 4 stars

muh 1 res

>Four months after launch
>People STILL don't know

>Mila goes to war
How would the Zofians react to their gentle mother goddess conscripting them into war? That slut Lima would be salty.

Reposting

What green should I use for defense, assuming I want to do 2 melee 2 ranged

Should I just bite the bullet and slap WoM2 on Hector

That Cordelia wink ALMOST got me to spend my orbs. Who else resisted here?

My one T19 friend has this.

sorry I meant to call her Orst

I spent the whole 20 I had. Got a Serra instead.