>New Features, Jobs, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6eikhq/famitsu_website_posted_tooltips_in_japanese_and/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first class I leveled through the story to hit 60 was a SMN. And now it seems SMN going to be shit in SB?
Last week I started leveling a BRD, just to have more options to choose from once SB releases. Did I make a good choice?

BRD looks to be decent.

Post cute cat girls!

Where were you when SMN and WHM were kill

BRD is looking good. I think SMN is thought to have gotten the short end of the stick, although I think there was a translation error with at least one of its tooltips. Garuda actually bestows a 10% magic damage buff, but I don't know if that really compensates for the other issues

hi, i was gearing my ast when phone was ring
'whm is kill'
'no'

>Reading about the MCH change responses
It sounds like it's just as clunky as ever but I still have a lot of questions regarding things so I guess it's a two week wait to see if my worst nightmemes come true.

Anyone on Balmung want to make me their shemale cockslut?

Wait did they really remove touch of death?

*swings minecraft pickaxe right in merias asshole*
-AA

hey saw you vrawling around, wherre u going lol, come back here
d
f
df
d
f

>new dots give more overall potency than the current 3 dots
>bahamut's potency over his duration massively outweighs the loss of 100 on each fester
>the only real nerfs are bane and ruin 3

I sure do love this "the sky is falling!" mentality.

when you

fart onions

and it

reminds you

of meria

shrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

the overheat thing was mistranslated it's actually a 20% damage increase not a decrease, and they left a 0 off of the flamethrower skill

20000 hours in paint

>tfw like my midlander except when the light hits his face in a variety of ways and turns him into norman bates

the only solution is to wear a helmet at all times, I guess?

What a wild ride that last thread was
As someone picking up the job, I'm hoping it gets a little cleaner. I'm just trying to endure through to 60 so I can wait it out till SB and say goodbye to Gauss Barrel. It's not that I mind casting, it's just that I didn't pick up the gunslinger to cast spells.

We need more elezen

yes they removed melees uncombo'd dots (Fracture, Scourge, ToD, Phlebotomize & Mutilate)

is somebody ever going to leak merias rancid cuntdrgdrfg

What is the first thing you'll do in 4.0 /xivg/?

Find where they're keeping the SAM trainer and unlock the dark inner weeb that's been brewing.

You aren't even casting that much with GB enabling two instant cast abilities and bullets nullifying the cast time completely. I honestly don't get it when people say the cast times "feel natural" with GB when you're overriding them the entire time. I'm glad that skill is gone. It's even more redundant than WM.

Panic as my bags are still full and I have no room for new shit.

Get to 70 so I can fishing.

Viability of the job entirely aside, Touch of Death was actually one of the 'extra' DoTs they should've kept. It fit in with Monk's playstyle of always keeping a ton of durations up, it's pretty important, along with Fracture, for not clipping Demolish (which'll probably have to be done by popping Riddle of Fire at precise points now) and it's just thematically neat.

who is the master of big pisses, bnaka or meria

no idea why I'm even worried about ToD when apparently my class as a whole is getting fucked anyway

update to 4.1 where they fix WHM, MNK, DRK, PLD and SMN

>You can intentionally cook the shit out of the Gauss Barrel for your Wildfires and explode the shit out of your turret before the 10s is up
YES. That's more like it!

I look forward to a world free of cast times, full of explosions and fire.

You're really only casting your first ability and hot/lead shot, but still I just thought it'd be a more mobile job. It's not bad but I'm thinking I'll like it a lot more now.

yea the tooltips really don't look great for monk, hopefully it's not as bad as we think right now/lots of messed up translation stuff. I don't play monk but it's still a shame when a class is just useless compared to others in the same role.

How hard is Labyrinth of the Ancients?

He's not listening to the PLD he's really just asking for the balance card from the AST.

mega ez, say so if youre new and people will explain things

Impossible

Dinner is served for Meria Athera

I'd play one if they looked good at all ingame

They need to fire whoever writes these skill names

Plenary Indulgence isn't give me that Final Fantasy Feel™

>actually a 20% damage increase not a decrease
source or bullshit

It's a dps loss if you didn't let bio fall off like a shitter

Rielle is an elezen that actually looks good and not a small-headed 9-headed freak

too bad she's not a playable type of Elezen.

>WAR gets Inner Release
totally not the same as Internal Release, good name.

if only you were on hyperion

do you prefer Indulgentia because that's what the nipnong tooltip says

god, i know

would you like some Succor™ with that?

>Everyone jumping on the mch bandwagon

I'm out

Just add me on discord then. Buubita#0558

They're already cute

Just gotta know how to make one

>MCH bandwagon
it's literally shit though

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6eikhq/famitsu_website_posted_tooltips_in_japanese_and/

link to the original japanese is in there

It literally is not you retard.

Bio, 18s duration, 40 potency, 6 ticks. = 240 potency total
Miasma, 24s duration, 20 direct + 35 potency, 8 ticks = 300 potency total
Bio 2, 30s duration, 35 potency, 10 ticks = 350 potency total

Full set of current dots = 890 potency
Bio 3, 30s duration, 40 potency, 10 ticks = 400 potency total
Miasma 3, 30s duration, 50 direct + 40 potency, 10 ticks, 450 potency total

Full set of new dots = 950 potency

It's 1040 potency if you recast the dots when they wear off for a 30s total duration overall but if you do the 2 new dots + 2 ruins in the gcd's you'd use to recast you get an extra 160 potency for a total of 1100 potency.

Rip cleric stance. From toggle 10% extra damage to this trash. How will I ever holy spam like a real winner now. How do we even make Whitemage's shitty superbar not shit.

Anyone else just gonna level tanks and let the DPS sort themselves out before picking one up

>only got to enjoy one expansion with unfucked Bane

New player on Balmung, should I just beg for an invite to the vidya linkshell/FC?

nah i'm leveling dps right now slut

You stop playing WHM for good.

Why are you calling me a slut I am a male Au Ra

>Men can't be sluts

The LS is dead

Elezens are NOT cute. They are deformed and run with sticks up their asses

Should be pretty obvious given how every argument comes attached with a knife-eared anime whore from somewhere else

You have until SB to tell your NIN what job to play.I ain't paying attention to all these leaks outside the reactions

>Never really left it since HW
>Can't leave it
I'm driving this bandwagon fuck it

The LS splintered off into several smaller circlejerks, just ask one of those people, if you're cool and play a catgirl stratos will probably put you in ultrash.

Do you need an EB partner?
I can heal you through SB and we can laugh at people trying to level DPS when it first launches

>implying male Au Ra aren't the biggest sluts

they're not leaks, the press embargo is lifted and the information is form an event where they got to play the jobs. some stuff may be subject to change, but this isn't made up shit

>reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6eikhq/famitsu_website_posted_tooltips_in_japanese_and/

>tooltips are mistranslated
>monk is actually good
>machinist is actually good

I do but prefer to get to know someone first, sorry.

Au Ra are pure boys, especially Xaela. They would never cohort with another male unless they're Budugas

>hypercharge is shit
>good
lmao go blow up another turret punk

So I can laugh even harder then? Though I'm still weary of the translation after the shitshow that was the NIN translations when those released.
Like this user saying this. I could totally believe this.

I made you this elezen. Do you like it?

>Telescope neck
>Football field shoulders

Of course, I was hoping we'd get to know each other while playing the video game together before anything

it's not like I can change those things in the CC, user.

I heard this game is pretty cool. What do I expect if I decide to play it?

How do I make friends?

Keep giving me hope user, I don't want MNK to be shit for another xpac

A lot of weebs and very easily triggered lefties in novice chat.

>WARs actually think PLD can't off tank with the best of 'em
>gonna cling to meme cleave
>fight or flight now has literally 50% uptime on +30% damage
>Intervention sends 10% damage reduction to a targeted player, using the oath gauge that it only shares with Sheltron
>if you use Rampart or Sentinel before you use Intervention it's a whopping 60% damage reduction
>Cover now has a built-in Rampart making it better than ever

Here I go!

>tfw no gang of pent-up sweaty budugas in a steppe sidequest
>tfw no quest where they all hover over you, bullying you and asking what you're doing out here all alone
>before they ask for your help finding girlfriends, going on a long romcom adventure where they try to ask out girls from other xaela clans and you have to help them pick out the right gifts

a buduga would simply kidnap his crush and force him into complete submission, until he becomes addicted to his master's passion and slowly falls in love with him

You can expect it to give you a different experience than World of Warcraft.

Make friends by joining a Free Company and doin content with the people in it.

Be advised, the expansion is coming out in less than two weeks so you can always wait until then and buy the new jump potions to propel your character from level 1 to level 60 WITH the main story completed. (Because main scenario is actually important in this game and progression is locked behind it, its a Jap RPG after all).

I'm off to get AST to 60 then. Why is Whitemage's big super skill in stormblood that uses their entire set of built flowers worse than 2.0 stoneskin. Really makes me think.

>literally 1% dps increase if kept on cd

> People thinking that WAR MT / PLD OT isnt the best comp now

I feel pity for them all, user

Don't say things like that

I understand weebs, but leftists..? Huh?

Is this one of those games where you have to manually allocate stats, or does your job determine growth?
I don't think I'm very good with games that need you to allocate stats/skills

Cute

Please someone post one good elezen to put the haters to sleep

I'm actually interested in the notion of a DRK/PLD MT/OT combo because of all the party member mitigation PLD's getting on top of more DPS. WAR could MT too, whatever. And then of course PLD's still going to be just as good of an MT as it's always been.

Man, it feels good to be a PLD right now.

>leveling whm because why not
>embargo gets lifted

I like the elezen should be put to sleep instead

am i weird for thinking this is kinda cute

>fight or flight now has literally 50% uptime on +30% damage
how the FUCK DID I MISS THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

not him
but a lot of trannies play this game