Auto related pet peeves

it annoys the fuck out of me when people spit and throw cigarettes or random shit out the window. it's always some dude in a shitbox who can't seem to sit straight.

minorities do this too

think about it - you are sharing the road, and your society, with people who were literally shitting in open gutters and drinking cow piss 6 months prior

Same.

This too.

Those brown animals are so stupid.

>first world power by 2020

Who has the clip of the guy picking up the dog shit the other dickhead didn't bag and throwing it in his car?

I hate this, especially since I drive a motorcycle.

Driving along.
Sparks come flying at my face
Some cracker threw a fag at me
Does he not know he can start a fire like this?

Driving along.
Retard decides to cross double yellows and nearly creams me
Honk at him and tell him he is a fucked
He goes back into his Lane.
I pass him thinking I thought him a lesson about not being a retard.
Look in my mirrors.
He is still trying to merge double yellows illegally and just waited for me to pass.
What a dipshit.

>drive a motorcycle

Well deep down I fantasize about shitting in the wide open fields while carelessly watching the big blue sky. It must be much more relaxing and convenient.

Anyways, sanitation matters, friends.

things that piss me off
>littering
honestly i dont give a shit about the environment but basic respect for an area where you live/visit. Penalties should harsher IMO.
>not using blinkers
I could be 1000 miles away from the nearest vehicle and i will signal, because its a habit all drivers should have
>the people that pull out in front of you when there is a mile of zero traffic behind me
fuck you, wait 2 more seconds so i dont have to wonder if you are drunk or a woman
>phone people
I sat at a red light today, watching some cars turning at the intersection, 4 people in a row were looking down or phones at their ears.
fuck you too
>niggers
stop asking me for money. No decent white man has carried cash since 2005.

wow i hate niggers too wanna be friends?

yass

it's always chinks doing this

op here, I'm Chinese. The only people I've seen doing this are white, mexican, black or something inbetween.

I watched a guy throw a full cup of coffee out his window, then pull his shirt off and start using it to clean his windshield.
All while he had this horrible shitty techno blasting.

we must live far from eachother. In Toronto this is standard behavior for Asians. Also pakis and Indians. I haven't seen any negroes or whites throwing shit out the window, except for cigarettes.

I unapologetically throw cigarette butts everywhere, especially out the car window. That's what you get for removing all the ash trays.

>smoking in your car

absolute fuckin pleb

My newest car is 34 years old. Not too worried about the stock interior.

Stamp out your cigarettes on the floor then.

buy Tupperware u useless turd

conservatives are the worst for this, especially in the deep southern states where they use inmates to clean the sides of highways. good christians my ass

>People who drive 15 mph on a highway on-ramp.

Makes me want to kill him and his entire family

>engineers who design on ramps that are straight aways with only one lane

its the engineer you should be mad at and the lowest bidder politics that makes it so prevalent

>people waiting at a stop sign see that I'm coming
>they still go ahead and make their turn and are going the same way I'm going
>they pull away hideously slowly
I'm not even mad that they don't wait till I pas, but if you're in such a hurry then at least have the courtesy to haul ass and not make me hit the brakes

People like this is why I wish there was a snitch line, where I can upload dashcam records to the local police.

Watch your mouth, you godless shit heel.

Isn't defecating in the fields good tho, nutrients for plants and whatnot.

>people that drives so close to everyone and has to drive past them at any opportunity unsafely and without using any signals (generally expensive cars)

>people driving slow and doesn't pull to the side letting other people pass

>people that drives unsafely close to you so you're thinking that they're in a hurry and pull to the side to let them past (despite they've had several good opportunities to pass). So then you're stuck behind them at a speed slower than previously

>people just driving super slow for some reason so you

>women in super huge SUVs not able to drive out of the middle of small roads so you'll have to almost drive into the ditch to not crash

>people using summer tires during winter time causing traffic to slow down a lot and even causing it to stop

>people letting their cars idle blasting loud music

>people not bothering to connect their trailer's electric plug

>people cutting corners (and would have crashed into you if you didn't react)

>people driving with their headlights off

cars still had ash trays 34 years ago

>>women in super huge SUVs not able to drive out of the middle of small roads so you'll have to almost drive into the ditch to not crash
People who think that the biggest cars has the way of road is fucking scum of the earth.

>People who think that the biggest cars has the way of road is fucking scum of the earth

it's more like that they believe the car is wider than it really is and they're unable to use the side mirrors to get closer to the edge of the road
the look of their faces tells me this

>Guy in a huge SUV hogs both lanes and almost runs me off the road

I yell at him, he says

>you shouldn't have tried to pass when you saw I was in both lanes

>people parking at the pump without fueling up, just going inside

>people finished fueling up then engaging in a long conversation with someone without moving their vehicle first

>The bitch on the right
Jesus christ.

how can people be this bad for this to happen?

raus aus meinem bahn du verrückte kuh

>speed limit gets lower
>car in front brakes down instead of letting go off the accelerator

>people 'sitting' in the passing lane

>people stopping (and parking) in the city roads instead of just finding any place they could do it instead of in the road

Yes, I hate when people drive by and toss stuff out the window, especially grenades.

The ones with fragmentation, those bits have ruined many a nice shirt. At least with bullet you only have 3 or 4 holes to sew rather then trying to repair a complete shredding.

>narrow roads
>parallel parking
>find open spot
>pull up, put blinker on
>start reversing
>car decides to pass me just as I'm about to swing my front end out

this pisses me off.

also people who don't zipper merge; we've got a ton of on-ramps that are two lanes and merge to one before the highway and some people are really bad at this. Some lady gave me the finger yesterday when I took my turn merging instead of braking for her

That's the old "Can't remember which side of my car the fuel door is on, fuck it, I'll take both spots"

>Protestants
>good Christians
lol good one.

>zipper merge
>people on the road starts speeding up to close any gaps you could get into

>traffic is super slow
>people don't let people from side roads onto the road
I know they're not required to, but it's a nice gesture making them not having to wait forever to get to wherever they're going

>People driving slowly anywhere but the outermost lane. You move out, overtake someone and move back in. Basic lane discipline.
It doesn't happen often where I live, but when it happens my bloods starts boiling.
>People slowing down on on-ramps. The whole poimt is to get up to speed with the rest of the traffic.
>Slow mergers. Someone going out of an intersection and not bothering to accelerate at all.

>people slowing down BEFORE going onto the off-ramps (deacceleration ramp?)

>people not going up to the main road's speed in the on-ramp and then merging going very slow causing a massive slow-down of the main road

AAAAAHHHH

Sorry the world doesn't bow and scrape to your every whims?

All hail our Holy Father in Rome!

>moving at higher speed than a truck column
>start overtaking
>guy in a sports car sees me from afar
>doesn't slow down, which can be achieved by at least letting go of the gas so I can safely overtake and get back into my lane
>gets super close, feels like he's gonna crash into me
>starts flashing his headlights
I sometimes tap the breaks lightly for a few secs just to give the bastard a scare. Holy shit.