Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #874
Is This a Fetish Edition?

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
weeaboo.org/aa2/ - Dead maybe

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9ckURIIR!tVV0Johx7B-vWOZktjRtoQ
exhentai.org/s/25a34fbfa9/1028362-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you make cute dirls do cute things together?

or is it the dickening only

Do you even open screenshots?

this game is only for cute

don't got time for that shit i'm on aussie internet

I think JS3F ported it first.

They can go to karaoke and play games together but you can't see it in the game. With the poser, though, (and maybe a bit of photoshop) you can make almost anything you'd like.

I know. JS3F modded it into the game but I desire to know the real origin of the outfit, which game it came from. Something tells me its from PPD but it'll take me some time to check.

mega.nz/#F!9ckURIIR!tVV0Johx7B-vWOZktjRtoQ

Most of JS3F's stuff seems to come from PPD. He did a lot of work on it though, from the differences between the two.
Thanks man.

No problem

>greetings fellow students!

Is it possible to turn down the radius of conversations you get subs from? Because I'm pretty sure it's just telling me everything everyone says from anywhere. And without names or color coding, it gets a bit confusing.

No, because all it's doing is putting the game event entries into text. Yes, it's global.

>without names or color coding
you can have them named if you want did you read the readme/HF post? Or just by having the personality displayed.

I read the posts, and know that I can put their names in a file for them to show up, but without knowing their names, that's a bit difficult. I can't read runes anywhere near well enough to know them. I saw a dl link for a file that would add colors based on personality, but the file was removed, apparently.

>I can't read runes anywhere near well enough to know them
don't tell me you're using the stock cards? I mean, sure but it's a fun for a couple days at most. Make your own cards, ask for others' cards, etc. Stock girls are for nostalgiafags.

>Is it possible to turn down the radius of conversations you get subs from?
I'm sure it works by catching all the audio files the game tries to read but without any context so I don't think it's possible at the moment.

I've only just installed it, so while I have a handful of new cards that I don't know how to use, I thought I'd start off by just randomizing a class based on what the game gives you, play as one of the guys, and see how things go before jumping in with a whole bunch of other characters.

then you don't really need the subs aside from the Minna prompts. Talk to girls, listen to them and your ear will adapt to the moonspeak so when eavesdropping you'd understand what they're saying. That's if you can't ignore the subs. Also you can just manually alter their appearance in the configuration when you launch the game. The window to color code the personalities is there as well.

Last thread was good for someone jumping in, cuz it had a whole lot of mod-less characters posted. Characters that can be used in stock game without going into mods and stuff.

aa3 when

now

Ah, so I'd have to manually color them and point them at the file that those voices would come from? I suppose I'll muck about and see if I can figure it out, then.

I'm pretty sure I have most of the standard set of mods, so that's not an issue. But I suppose finding characters with names I can actually read might make things easier.
On a slight tangent, how do the cards work? I know where they go, but how does the game see this png file and know what model to make out of it?

Cuz the PNG file has the data in it that tells the game what the character is.

card when!

I fugged up and sent her to the nevereverland.Public release when she gets back. Current release is steamVIP exactly like test12.

got to love the steam group meme.

>yfw steam group is cancer

kek saved.

Yes where?

Is there any place with cards other than that one archive backup?

That gigantic list of megas in the personal files in the google doc

It's been a long month but the time has finally come - Maker May is over! Now is the time to post your creations for the month if you've been holding off on showing them.
Post charts!
Post mythology!
Post new girls and boys!
Post what you made in the past month!

I made this girl she has blue hair ties

Wait sponge I just realized something...

Do you like girls with big boobs??

I feel like I just uncovered some ultimate secret that you've been keeping from us

i didn't see anyone talking there when i looked today, how can there be cancer when discussion there is dead?

She looks like Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo
Why do I see so many people using this program when it comes to clothes? I saw the guy use it in the last thread for that gamer chick from dangan ronpa, and I imagine you used it here for glasses girl? What are people accomplishing using this exactly?

If you join the /aa2g/ group chat and don't say anything when no one else is talking there then they won't Know you've joined.
SB3U is the program that makes assets compatible with AA2. It is the single most important program for modding the game.

where are cards!

did you make this thread, cuck?

what a cutie

this thing is fucking terrifying lmao

Card?

you activated fake-spammer's trap card!

>haven't touched the maker in over 6 months
>loaded poser once, tweaked a few numbers, and haven't touched it since

if i make updates to characters do i have to reinsert them?

yes. use reiedit for this if you want their relationships to remain.

I'm confused. I keep getting the 'you keep talking about the same topic' bit with a gynoid character, even though it's the first time I've talked to them.

>girls do cute things together
That's gay though.

WTF HAPPENED TO THE NEW DB????????????????????????????

i need some nice pure slut cards. please post them anons

If you can't tell who made it it doesn't matter who made it.

This is a frequently asked question.

Who cares, all the good cards are on private MEGAs

what did he mean by this?

There isn't a nodim patch for that personality, though, and everything on my computer is in JP locale.

Every personality has a no-dim patch for no-dim users, but if they don't then you can't use that personality with no-dim unless you patch them yourself.

I-i have to protect Delicate's smile!!

Where can one find a picture of this smile, to see what is in need of protecting?

You can't. She is going to die.

>girls like Delicate don't exist irl

why even live honestly?

Same thing as the old DB. Stuttered and then died. Megas are still working.

>you will never embark on a crusade to butcher delicate's enemies in her name

Too pure for this world

After over a year of advancement in card-making ability without a reliable DB to share cards this is undeniably true.

That was unintentional, I already made her right around the time the game first came out and haven't touched her card sense.

This one I just hit random a few times to get an idea and tweaked it. Drew inspiration from this in terms of personality and theme.
exhentai.org/s/25a34fbfa9/1028362-9

>liking worst personality next to manly

fuck off my dude

The top few remind me of suzu girls.

Maybe it's Suzu?

Ya done good, user. You're sharing these cards, right?

Woah.

>placing manly anywhere near the bottom
Contain your shit taste

>implying dude
>openly confessing to having shit taste

good thing because delicate girls would be failures at life like yourself lol

>dude
Even worse.

What "Skirt" tab in poser is exactly for? Nothing happens when I'm playing with it.

Bro you'll get killed around here talking that shit

Why are Delicate fags so overzealous and violent?

Because they have good taste and a man's drive to protect. You could learn something from them.

unimplemented in test11. Or if it is you'd need the skirt bones mentioned in the poserframes.txt. Open any pleated skirt and copy a few of the bones from it and try moving them around(not rotating)

Oh, okay. Thanks.

This honestly, Delicate is the ultimate in feminity

If your first thought upon meeting a delicate isn't "I must protect this qt from any and all threats", then you are probably a low test beta.

yes

Whos better to protect delicate or kind?

Cadet

kind doesnt need protecting she is tough
cadet is the protector shes protecting me

>a girl made for war
>need protection
?