Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Restless Drunk Demon's Capital: Rashoumon Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/rashomon/
>Period: 5/31 to 6/8
>Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji rate up
>New 4* Fou (Events rewards, not in the gacha)
>Fou cap raised to 2000
>New Ibaraki interlude

>[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vXrbKVwae2Q?t=106
twitter.com/raita_z/status/869853712277151744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When's Merlin gatcha?

Medea a shit

First for impregnate Tamacat

youtu.be/vXrbKVwae2Q?t=106
If you do not have a ahoge you are not a real saber.

I LOVE ALTERA!

Soon

Best dick wizard

>Birthday today
>My Servants are the only ones that say happy birthday

;_;
This is fine I guess

Yes

Happy Birthday user.

>+80

What's that supposed to mean? Can NR graduate past Sanzou-tier and be usable on the level of Alteregos?

have a GOLDEN day /fgog/

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday user hope your waifus/husbandos are there to wish you well too

Ushi a cute.

>New Orleans
Every time.

Happy birthday, user.

36,489 likes
37,489 followers

it's over lads we're not gonna make it

Thanks

Buff when

It means you only get 4 of each gold Fou right now.

when will it be her time to shine

who /tuberculosis/ here?

Daily reminder that /ourboy/ is the cutest boy in the entire nasuverse!

Happy birthday

who /UMU/ here?

Cutest wizard

Seriously, 4-star Ushi when?

that title belongs to tattooless tattoo man

Nice ship

I want to beleive it's gonna be this summer. I'd be the happiest if they gave her out as a welfare so I could get her guaranteed NP5, but I've learned to not get my hopes up too much.

Radical.

cute couple

Is that you, Gudao?

Happy birthday user. Have a nice day.

I want to gently wish a happy birthday

Looking real tubular there papa bones.

new drawing of shuten in Raita's twitter for the rerun

twitter.com/raita_z/status/869853712277151744

finally rolled shuten after rerolling on memu for a couple of hours. What should I be doing next? Playing the game normally? Will I miss anything by not playing the event?

I fucking said, but the retarded shills are too dumb to understand that Fate isn't that popular in the West. I was told no, even if a higher percentage of nips are into Fate, America has a larger population so it will about the same. Completely ignoring the fact that anime is really niche overseas, and that the West isn't as dumb as the nips when it comes to falling for scam games like Grand Order.

a welfare Ushi would be pretty great
although I'd be cool with anything new

>tfw you do not have enough cost to use more than 3 5* event CE

I guess I should use my third Kintoki CE to increase the max level of another?

You'll miss mats and ces.

You won't be able to do much in the event with a fresh account until you get decent amounts of levels, might as well just play it normally.

>almost at 40k already
we'll be there in two/three weeks, which is completely fine

Happy birthday!

Do they have to reach a number of likes or something?

cheat engine the event

Just play normally there's no way you can get enough high level servants that can put out the damage and it's not like you have a Waver or Merlin for the 3BP mission. But once you get further through the game you might wanna do a bit of the event for ascension items

>and that the West isn't as dumb as the nips when it comes to falling for scam games like Grand Order.
Right, because King hasn't been making fucking bank off of Candy Crush and other shovelware it shits out to phones and facebook every few months.

He needs to clear America to participate in the first place.

Just play the game normally.

Being on facebook is not helping anything. I'm not making a goddamn facebook account or trying to recover my old one I haven't used in several years just to like a fucking page, put it on twitter like normal human beings so I can effortlessly like and RT or whatever the fuck they would ask.

give sauce you fuck!

thanks, I'll play normally then

Happy Birthday, user

sumanai....

We have another month and a half at least. We just need 300 or so likes every day at this rate. There also ought to be a few whales that can make the game float and not do great but not bad. Mash + NP1 Saber Lily + Whatever 15 rolls can scrape up isn't bad for literally starting the game.

One exception does not make a rule, and candy crush isnt weeb shit. A lot of people will see anime stuff and move on from it. Grand Order also isn't as addictive as candy crush - it has hardly any content, goes out of its way to force the player to grind forever and all in all isnt really well suited to play in 5 minute bursts (it takes that long to load). You might love it being "inefficient", but not many will.
This is true, but when have they not fucked up anything ever?

>Were wrong about the thing reaching 30,000,
>Quickly have to goal-post shift and suck your own dick as hard as possible "Ah yes I knew it would die, I told everyone", and falseflag as a "concerned facebook fan" that you won't reach your goals oh no. When everyone knows that you really just want people to shitpost about this and say how the American release is doomed.
>All because you were wrong about it reaching the original goal, so you have to goalpost shift to some other area to say how its still wrong and you were right all along that this is proof its dead on release. When really you're just bringing up things to shitpost about as damage control.
>Suddenly shift to "W-well it still doesn't count, g-game is dead in three days, no hope. Sure you reached the original goals but you didn't reach the extra goals, absolutely 100000% impossible dead in three days no market dead".

Reminder DW wants to give US players the same experience as the Japanese. We're not gonna see Time Temple until December 2019.

What?

>One exception does not make a rule,

>Candy Crush and the other so-called games by King
>Clash of Clans and other so-called games by its developer
>Fallout Shelter
>FE:Heroes, which is actually weeb

It's not impossible.

>rolled Ishtar today with tickets
>rolled Ozzy right after with tickets
>had three quartz and didn't realize it
>rolled them
>JK Fox

I was wrong to doubt God after I got nothing in the Alter Ego Gacha. He still had a plan for me after all. His wonders and his mercy are great.

@178446171
>still fighting ghosts
Embarrassing as usual CCCfag.

Maybe a strenghtening quest for her other skills, specially the NP gain but to be fair, even an interlude would be nice.

I was well aware of that the moment I saw they changed the dates in the story. I'm just curious if they will "simulate" the atrocious pacing too. I don't need Nothingvember for the English version too, and there is no reason for that either.

Just look up translate Tamamo doujins, there aren't that many.

I still don't know why anyone thinks this is a good idea. You don't simulate the release schedule of a game from new to current when you have a load of content to go through. I understand not doing it all at once, but there should not be a single week of "nothing" until they are caught up.
FE isn't doing that well. Clash of Clans is advertised really heavily, Grand Order won't be because they're too cheap to pay for it.

a unique version charisma or making tengu art of war actually work like it's described would be good yeah

He's not a dick wizard.

Finally this event has allowed me to use Lancer Artoria without it feeling ultra fucking gimped. Using meter constantly is actually slightly useful.

Why is this allowed

What. There is no way his NP did that kittle damage.

Angra has actually been the protag in all Fate spinoffs since F/HA

they call him the apex of memes for a reason

What the fuck do I do with my mana prisms now? Buy exp cards? Fous?

I want her to be my cradle robber.

Yes it did. And with Merlin's buffs too.

It's on the fucking panda.

How badly did you bully her day 1?

>Last year she is cocky and is surprised we were able to keep up with her.
>This year we are true monsters and are dealing hundreds of millions of damage per second.

WILL KEKTHERFAGS EVER RECOVER?

Isn't this a 3* CE? Why is the best art always on bad 3* rarity.

Ah, yes, the description.
>Personal Skill. Derived from the anecdote of having learned the arts of war from a Tengu - an existence beyond humans. Provides bonus to close-combat power such as swordsmanship, archery and spearmanship, as well as skills such as Military Tactics and Magic Resistance.

It makes me mad that it could've been Military Tactics on steroids boosting NP damage and literally anything else more useful, but they decided to make it a mediocre NP gain skill. It's just not fair. And she also has 4 other NPs or techniques that they have only hinted about their existence.

>JK Fox

I'm so sorry, priest poster

>1 ushi CE and 5 kintoki CE
>300k
good god

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

made it to 40mill today
Not really sure what the fuck I was doing last year. I remember doing a bunch every morning on my shitty laptop but I somehow only had a single non LB kintoki and 3 ushis and I'm sure I didn't burn any of them.

I'm in love with this slut