What does Veeky Forums think of people like this?

What does Veeky Forums think of people like this?

I always turn mine back on if they do this.

Satanic trips demand we slaughter them for the glory of our Dark Lord.

is this Florida? I fucking bet this is Florida.

>badly aligned xenons

arseholes who think they are more important than everyone else on the road.
i just turn my high beams on which are always at least twice as bright as theirs due to my dual 126w LED light bars.

they shouldn't even have a drivers license

You either squint and mutter "asshole" under your breath or do the mature thing and turn on your own high beams increasing the likelihood of a fatal head on crash

woke

my favorite is to slowly veer into their lane

this, i even have some auxiliar headlight just for this

Georgia, possibly a Floridian. But what's the difference?!?!

Less gay than a BMW driver

I don't mind this as much as the fucktards who turn on their brights 50meters before you pass and blind your sorry ass.

Turn mine on too

My SUV is farm use, so I get 6(six) hella comets in addition to my normal ones. It's like a fallen sun

This. My hilux is heavily outfitted with lights from the previous owner.

I had a little high beam battle with some retard about 800m away moving quite slowly on a residential street, I flicked my high beams on and off, he turned them off and then turned them back on again. I did a little flick again and they guy did the same shit. Probably some teenager thinking he's funny.
Enough was enough, so I turned on everything I had and left it on. The guy stopped on the side of the road until I passed.

Story time gentleman
>Be me, driving my brother's car
>It's late at night and I'm cruising along 60 in a 55
>Car ahead has some bright lights, obviously high beams
>They look like lights off an SUV of some sort, probably a careless soccer mom
>About 800' out I kill the high beams in the car and start looking at the fog line
>Mother fucker still hasn't dimmed, give him a quick flash
>He just leaves his high beams on, no fucks given
>Fine, two can play that game
>Turn the brights back on and proceeded to stare at the fog line
>Immediately after passing the jackass with his brights on I look in the rearview
>Definitely taillights of an Explorer, and he's braking hard
>Officer Barney badass does a quick 180 and comes flying up behind me with his brights still on
>Literally what the fuck, at least dim your lights if you're going to be inches away from the car
>Discolights.jpg
>Officer Barney Badass comes up and immediately starts lecturing me on when it's appropriate to flash a vehicle
>Barney goes on about how dangerous it is for other drivers on the road
>Barney continues to lecture me about safety
>Eventually Barney starts threatening to ticket me
>I'm silent, haven't said anything
>He's furious, starts asking questions
>I remain silent and scared, not sure what he's going to do next
>Gave me verbal warning and then proceeded to follow me back to my brother's house

I haven't been in bright light battles in a long time. Granted, the lights in my truck are stupid overkill. Haven't even adjusted them since the lift either.

I always think its a cop
Even if its Chad and co I'm relieved that its not a $500 ticket for some retarded shit I didn't realize I was doing

The alternative is to turn your lights off and on again, rather than flash high beams.

If a cop pulls you over, you just say their lights were so bright, you were just checking if you were accidentally high beaming them.

How about having fog lights on?

is it really as distracting and dazzling as people make it out to be

or are they just memeing because they are jealous that they don't have any?

I don't see how they would be any different or more dazzling than the regular headlights. when I see other oncoming cars with them on they don't look any brighter or anything that would make them distracting.

Over here people drive with their foglights on at night. I fail to see the point since they do practically nothing to increase forwards visibility, only widening the light to the sides and shotgunning it without any geometry. Shit is even worse on rainy nights when the road reflects said shotgun blast and you feel like driving into the pearly gates.

>and you feel like driving into the pearly gates
Heartly kek'd.

oh so you are one of those assholes who roll around with the fog lights on because youre too much of an idiot not to understand that it is blinding to oncoming traffic

Personally, I think people talk shit about fog lights because they can't tell if it's a cop rolling around or not.

I've tried turning on my foglights both while driving, and while parked in my driveway, during day and night. And I don't really see any difference lightwise, but have no idea how it looks 50 - 100m away.
I still only use them when it's foggy.

Just turn off your headlights and step into the shadow realm.

KILL THEM ALL

just flash them with yours and they generally get the message.

>live in area where there aren't many new cars, so headlights are usually pretty dim
>cheeky evening toogay run
>brand new lexus coming the other way
>can't see a fucking thing and almost crash

Lol just close your eyes

On a related note the people who have a low beam out and decide driving with the high beams on is an acceptable solution. Fucking neck yourself !

I-i'mm one of those people who likes putting my high beams on when I'm on open road.

When am I supposed to use high beams if not there?

some people don't understand the concept as well as you user.

>red lights in front of you
NO HIGH BEAMS
>headlights in front of you
NO HIGH BEAMS

if you can see their lights, they can fucking see your brights. fucking imbeciles

Akshually!
You're supposed to keep your high beams on until the beams of both cars meet.
Not sure how it is when you're coming up from behind.

i hope a deer meets your windshield

>Drive to work at 4 in the morning
>Semi rural area so no street lights
>Like 30% of cars have high beams or high intensity bulbs
>Get blinded

Just fuck off, jesus christ. It isn't even dark, what are you worried about. If i had a car that could pull off a lightbar / fog lights i'd pick some up out of spite.

have fun getting murdered because of your high-beam phobia, faggots. I'm going to be tolerant of the fuckers and live through the night without getting axed.

Hey, it's just how the law is here in my country.
I don't follow it, because I hate getting blinded myself, though.

GAS THE XENONS
HIGH BEAM WAR NOW

And this is why you should have a dash cam
>officer your high beams were on
>he spazzes out
>doesn't matter because you have video evidence of him being an idiot

You're supposed to flick your highbeams for a second to let them know to turn them off. Sometimes people forget or are just kinda stupid

I wired my foglights to be DRLs because the last owner lost the DRL module and a 6 inches of wire is cheaper than a new one

>getting dark?
headlights on

>dark and no streetlights?
high beam on

>dark and no streetlights, but there's a moving vehicle in front
switch low

Is it too hard to understand?

Yes.

>it's not gay if the beams don't touch!

i pretend that im blinded and hope that they panic and go off the road
i have dashboard cam so in case anything actually happens, i can just say that i really was blinded

>not having your headlights on low-beam all the time

hahaha nigga just look at the side of the road like nigga close your eyes haha

>Neither is ramming my high beams up your exhaust pipe!

So they can burn out when you actually need them?

See this more and more since automatic high beams become more prevalent. The sensors are supposed to cancel them out behind other cars or when cars are approaching. But...they seem to do a shitty job.
Lifted truck Bros however never comprehend the concept of adjusting lights for lifts. Imagine my shock...

>if a had a car that could pull off a lightbar
That hasn't stopped the denizens of my podunk town from mounting lightbars on top of Celicas, Crown Vics, LS400s, and Civics.

most of the time i cant even tell if somebody is bright lighting me or not since lights are fucking bright nowadays.

>bright
new car
>blinding and odd colored/not white
arsehole

Just give my own stalk a little pull to flash my own high beams, which makes people realise that they forgot to turns theirs off, making them turn it off until we've passed

>Modern LED lights blind you even when they are on low-beam

Why?

I like to turn off my light. It freaks them out.

>Just give my own stalk a little pull

You'd like that

volvo pls go

>What does Veeky Forums think of people like this?
Awesome trips there.

We were in India once traveling from the airport towards our village somewhere deep in the south country area and it's a 3 hour long journey because the roads are shitty and there are no streetlights anywhere on. Almost all the times a vehicle comes on the opposite lane, they just have their lights on like motherfuckers. Shit was so horrifying considering the fact that we were traveling through a road where if we got stuck, there was no phone coverage, no one for miles, the sun's not even on the horizon yet, etc and bloody scary silence all around with huge hills that was so dark and haunting to look at.

fog light just light up the side of the road just in front of you if they're setup correctly they have no range so you can't really blind people with it
rear fog light can be an issue though

Yeah what the fuck it's a pain in the ass

they're super bright, but the beam pattern isn't managed well so part of it gets in your eyes
bad reflector design, basically

I bet you're the kind of person to drive in the rain with no lights on.

>tfw turn mine on as well
>suddenly their lights get even brighter
>turns out they didn't have their brights on and you just blinded them on accident

should give the person a hint to perhaps get the lights adjusted properly

In a grey car

I wanna get one of those search lights Crown Vics sometimes have that ride the driverside A pillar.

I would def flick that bitch on and rotate it so it stays in their face the entire time.

> My lights are bright
> I haven't adjusted them since lifting my truck

You are the problem, sir. Maybe next time the cop will fear for his life and shoot you.

They can be useful on a sinuous mountain road, but have to be turned off when there is another car.
At least it's in the driving code here.

>Driving my brother's car
Guess you skipped the introduction to the story.

>, sir
reddit faggot

Yeah i am, why would i turn my lights on in the rain? Maybe if it's dark yeah

Are you fucking retarded?

>when trolling irl gets you killed

>flash brights three times over two seconds
>give them another two to fix their shit
>if no response turn on all LEDs
At that point they either flick theirs off immediately or do nothing because cellphones are more important lmao.
Dunno which bothers me more.

>What does Veeky Forums think of people like this?
I can't stand audi drivers.

>if i can't see you, you can't see me!
ah yes pettiness leading to road accidents, very good well done

the "people" who usually do this are moms in massive SUVs who live in gated communities

lmfao this is the main reason I want a lightbar for my FJ, and some PIAA fogs

currently trying to find some compact LED spots I can mount inside my sideview mirrors for better peripherals

Wew

i sometimes accidentally turn on the highbeams and dont notice so thank you good sir

I'll be honest

I've actually done this maybe 2 or 3 times

:c

>all wrong answers
>all confirmed to be beta virgin losers
>not having a cupholder full of broken spark plug ceramic
>not whipping a handful of the ceramic at the car as you pass
>not having 99% of the shards miss due to poor aim
>doesnt matter cuz all you need is one shard to hit one of their side windows
>not accidently hitting the car behind them with shards but its okay cuz they were tailgating
>not having a switch to kill all your lights
>not fleeing the seen with no headlights or breallights
>not speeding away going 100mph

you all are degenerates

I do this on my bike but im not risking scrathcing my car, you probably won't even get the car behind you and you are in a car...
you aren't getting away unless they are in some shitty econobox.

Sensiblechuckle.jpg

Nigga the fog lights are pointed at the ground how are they blinding

I drive a miata and every headlight is fucking highbeams for me

I'd love for someone to try this, only to have shards fly back and fuck up their own windshields

>fleeing the seen with no headlights or breallights

i would say you'll kill yourself but you seem braindead anyway

>6(six)
Im sorry to hear that you have brain cancer

>Live in Dallas
>Street light every 25 fucking feet
>Half of DFW has high beams on
>mfw

We have so many butt fucking stupid laws and regulations regarding vehicles and not a single one of them deals with high beams. Auto dimming lights should be mandatory. If someone lights a cigarette, your lights should dim.

>not driving a tesla for speedy getaways as well as gettin the bitches wet

(you)

>throwing shards out of your window at a passing car and they somehow hit my front windshield... k...
>windshields are laminated glass unlike the side windows so they wont shatter

>needing light to drive
>not having a high midichlorian level
>pleb

Some people are so dumb, that they think the indicator for their high-beams means their headlights are on. Soccer moms tend to do this ALOT.

Also, dickheads who put LED / HID bulbs in the wrong housing can piss off too.

Brotrucks who ride around with LED light bars / cubes on 24/7 can die in a fire