Lincoln is for niggers/stupid geezers

FUCK OFF LINCOLN AUTIST

/thread

imblying niggers can afford a $70k Lincoln

They can.

Let me tell you about niggers.

>Work in IT for a large company that sells used cars
>You probably have seen their ads if you are in USA / Canada
>Niggers come in all the time looking for high end vehicles (Lots of Cadillacs, especially to Escalades - that is their favorite vehicle).
>They make the first payment and off they go.
>We sell the sales to other companies (they don't know who bought the vehicles - they just buy a bundle of car loans).
>without exception they NEVER pay anything and often try to put a stop on the first payment.
>Know that they will be driving that car around for a good year sometimes longer with zero payments
>They often hide their vehicle or have other cars parked around it so it can't be easily towed away.
>often they will try to kill the repo man that goes to claim vehicle
>So repo men often wait for the niggers to go to "the club" or some other such thing, park their car and go in.
>Then they grab it quickly and drive off
>Niggers get mad and try to get it back from the impound lot. Often with threads of violence and brandishing of weapons. Sometimes even shooting weapons.
>Now you know why impound lot offices are all bullet proof.
>Then niggers realize they can't get their vehicle back they then go into another dealership and do the same thing.
>Dealer KNOWS what they are going to do but MUST sell to them or he will have some government agency accuse him of "racism"
>that is why they quickly sell for a huge "loss" to these 3rd party loan companies. It is better to get something than nothing.
>The once great luxury vehicle is in horrible condition. Niggers NEVER take it in for oil and lube or servicing. Often all these lights pop up. If car breaks down they then take out anything good and just abandon it

That is why you MUST avoid cars that niggers like. Which is too bad because Cadillac's are de facto niggermobiles.

das rayciss

DELET DIS

I actually learned something today.

That's also good reason to avoid secondhand Escalades, Chargers, or beat down Jap scrap.

>BMW is for the rich whites with shit taste who only care about brand name
>Lincoln is for niggers

ftft

Most secondhand niggerlacs.

see das rite

>Cadillac
>Foreign

everytime

lol i love these threads. poorfag white people always get triggered

To niggers, Cadillac is a bit foreign. Good enough.

German ones are way too much foreign to niggers. WAY TOO WHITE.

What, you don't check their credit when they come in and refuse to offer them a loan for having poor credit?

But user it's
>imported, from detroit

>German ones are way too much foreign to niggers. WAY TOO WHITE.
Thank the Lord

>check their credit
you aint shit

das rite caddy mah ride noa and sheeit

My friend used to date this black lady whose entire job was providing false employment/income documentation for people that had bad credit. I know at least 5 poorfags in the memphis area have tricked dealers into thinking they make $100k a year.

>German ones are way too much foreign to niggers. WAY TOO WHITE.

mmmhmmm Those cars are for the white devil! #white devil

Do you think it's because blacks are like 30-ish years behind whites culturally?
Cadillacs were probably the car to own when blacks in their 50's were just growing up, but now they're shitbarges and those people aren't going to just give up on the dream.

DAS RIIITE!

Belzec needs to be reopened for business except this time it's exclusively for whites.

Mate, i see niggas cruising around in a high end F-150 "limiteds" and "platinums" in South Florida. I wish i was kidding, but to them I guess they think of it as a "Bentley" if it were a pickup truck. And yes, I saw some with tasteless ass rims on it too.

What do they use the truck for? To transport stolen bank rolls and drugs in the bed?

mmmm preach gurl, preach!

Get shitted on by 70k trucks