breh that's THE Seal of the Inner Circle, He's like their god or something

IXth for vault of boners

no, were too busy getting mad in TF2

man, i need to get back into tf2. i miss legion

wut game mode

anything other than TvT is wrong btw

Why is Colt meme'd as a seal again?

He is fat and hairy and rapes penguins.

Lord Silimar died for his pile of stones.

He died when the Fallen took it in the battle of Alms. He died when the warlords destroyed it in their third great barrage. He died, blade through his eye, when the House of Devils smashed it in their westward campaign.
He died on the structure’s great steps, cut down by an advancing line of Archons, and when the stonework fell to cluster bombs.
He died in the structure’s sprawling shadow and upon its vaunted heights.
Once, during a Fallen siege, while the battlements crumbled beneath his feet, he leapt from its parapet, so that he might know the structure more fully, might feel the weight of the sky pressing down on all that stone and steel.
“The better to raise its next incarnation,” he said to those allies who later questioned his madness. As the Fallen charged, Silimar refused to abandon what he’d built, though others retreated to a stronger position. “Go,” he told them. “Save yourselves. I’ll slow them down.”
The enemy came in overwhelming force. A breaking wave of blades and firepower and death. Atop the structure’s central bulwark, Lord Silimar held his ground.
“Take it if you can, you bastards!” He shouted at the swarming enemy.
He leapt upon the great edifice and there put up a final stand as the enemy engulfed him. He died with his dagger in the guts of an Archon while the great structure shook with explosions and rained stones down upon the land.
Later that night, when Lord Silimar rose again from the ashes, he found Lord Saladin already there and waiting, standing near the place where he’d made his final stand.
“This structure is doomed,” Saladin said in the darkness. “You must know this.”
“Not doomed,” Silimar said. “Fated, perhaps. Doomed is too strong a word.”
“Use whatever word you like, but there’s another word that applies to this place: indefensible. And yet after each defeat, you rebuild.”
“I seek only to build it more perfectly.”

No that's Corbineck's seal that he keeps in the Alpha Team penthouse pool

Lord Saladin shook his head. “Only a fool would raise the same structure again and again.”
“These stones are like us,” Lord Silimar said. “Don’t you see?”
Silimar rose to his feet. He walked among the smoking ruins. The shattered blocks. He glanced down at the piled corpses of dead enemies. The charred remains of a once-great citadel now reduced to scattered rubble.
“They knock us down, you and me,” he continued. “But time and again, we rise. Like this place.”
“Eleven times they’ve destroyed what you’ve built,” Saladin said. “Why rebuild what will be knocked down?”
“Because one time they won’t be able to,” Silimar said. “And when that day comes, when this perfect, indefensible structure stays standing, then we’ll know.”
“We’ll know what?”
Lord Silimar looked at his old friend. Then he turned and strode the broken stones, and looked out over the ruins that spread away into the distance. “Then we’ll know it’s safe to build our city to the sky.”

oh you, what will you ever do when Alpha Meme doesn't come back for D2?

Can I clean out the Abyss to get this week's chest or will shit just keep spawning?

support the PC group that gets thread first

Always gotta have a dick to suck, don't you fuccboi?

:c

Where were you when you realized Destiny plat was rarer than souls plat?

It's not rarer due to people not earning it though.
A couple of the cheevos/trophy just don't pop a lot of the time.

I know that pain, it took until recently for me to get some of my grimoire for the Dark Below, and I still don't have some House of Wolves grimoire

There's always that one faggot that can't just go with the conversation, no he has to provide an entire fucking analysis.

You're wrong, there are no busted trophies on Vanilla Destiny, you're thinking about achievements on Xbox. Now can you get your head out of your ass or are you gonna go on another damage control binge where you don't have the balls to admit you were wrong on the internet?

I WOULD

L I T E R A L L Y

JERK OFF EVERY MAN IN A FULLY PACKED NFL STADIUM TO GET SOME TRIALZ?!?!? RIGHT NOW

If there are any boners trying to VoG again? I get off in little over an hour of you wanted to try again.

how would you keep going after the first couple? would you take rest breaks?

sitting at home

but trophy % doesn't always directly correlate with challenge or difficulty, destiny has a considerably larger playerbase, so the margin of people who simply don't care about earning them is larger which means not as many will have it overall.

So you're just gonna keep your head up your ass. Okay.

i'm only missing strength of the pack and flawless raider

ask some people to join density or something

flawless raider is easier than ever, I've done it thrice just for fun

NOOBISH! PLEASE! THE RAID!

I'd be game

>Auto Rifle quest from Crucible Quartermaster
>Upgrade Vision Stone I've had for 2 weeks
>It handles like a fucking dream
WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER

>bf begging for headpats
wat do

kys

murder suicide

give her (male) headpats

Too bad autos are trash in PvE

Bungie has nerfed so many things into uselessness, or never buffed them at all (see pulse grenade)

>we have a healthy relationship with Activision and Blizzard

she's making weird moaning sounds
should I continue?