How come Veeky Forums never talks about this car?

how come Veeky Forums never talks about this car?

Because we are not 12 years or younger.

>woah hehe bro check out that lambo, sure is powerful, frickin cool as heck
Happy?

Alright lads, back to discussing boosted hondas and bimmers from the 1990's

What's the point of talking about cars we'll never afford? Even if you had a kickass job wasting that sort of money in such a depreciable asset is pure waste. Leave it to the millionaries or lottery winners.

>lambo shows up to car show
>12 year olds and man child's immediately swarm it
>Snapping phone and DSLR pics
>Driver crawls out of it because of the shitty ergonomics
>Whoa sweet car dude! What do you do with it? Track it? Highway pulls? Pick up chicks?
>Haha n-no, I haven't been over 60 and I have a wife but she doesn't like riding in it
>Repeats every damn time

You must be 18 years or older to post on this website

DELETE THIS NOOOOW

Because it's just a lambo.
Same as it's just a Ferrari, same as it's just a Porsche.
It's a status car that just happens to be performance oriented.

vw with a body kit ?

We know it is a good car most of Veeky Forums can't afford.

Here we go... Lambo is lambo. Get this through your head you motherfucker, you!

>"it's stupid car and i dun wanna talk bout it cause i can't afford it :("

jesus do you guys hear yourselves?

Oh yeah you're absolutely right, a lambo is the most exciting car in the world driven by the coolest people.

Why do you tripfags try so hard for attention yet you don't have an exotic car? Mind boggling.

I used to own a lambo

>Prez/poo/ expects anyone to belive this

Sure it wasn't just a Fiero with a bodykit?

because i enjoy not getting a hemorrhage every time i go over a speed bump

Sure you did, Stupid Retard

Laughing like an imbecile at this image

Post proof faggot

>automatic only
>only people who legitimately like it are 12

fuck i'd own one if i could

Beautiful lambo..

The spyder looks even better than the hard top.

90% of the people who buy Huracans are new money posers who don't actually like cars. Actual rich people are driven in exectutice saloons and if they like cars have real performance drivers' cars.

The huracan is a pretty great car, how much of it is shared with the r8?

A person on my street has an aventador that he drives every once in a while. It sounds delicious.

Even my 10 year old nephew thinks lambos are lame

Motor Trend has a few good videos on them.

Porsches are extremely comfortable and luxurious.
Ferrari and Lamborghini are extreme performance supercars, or at least try to be primarily. Porsche makes supercars, but they're still just as comfortable. No one gets a Porsche just as a status symbol. Half of people out there think they look weird anyway.

Because they like to hate on nice things they can never afford.

>No one gets a Porsche just as a status symbol.
Ahem, I take it you haven't seen some of these parked in front of shithole studio apartments.

I can't get excited about expensive cars.

When I see a car I think "will it be under $10K in ten years?" and if not then I just put it out of my mind cause I know I'll never have the chance to own the damn thing no matter how much I might want to.

That isn't a status symbol any more than an AMG sled SUV is. They're extremely well built and comfortable. If they handled and felt like shit no one would care about them, which isn't true for a Ferrari. A Ferrari can understeer, snap oversteer, rattle your teeth, and be loud enough to damage your hearing while driving it, a wholly uncomfortable experience. People will still drop a few hundred thousand dollars on a red one just because of the badge.

cant help think of them as riced r8

I'm pretty sure the people buying panamaras while living in a fucking studio apartment are buying a porsche badge, or else they would get a cheaper car and live in a less shitty place.

>LameBoreMemei

because i generally don't like supercar

except for NSX
or Ford GT
or Porsche spyder
or Audi R8
or any Lotus