>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-says-fire-emblem-switch-is-going-to-be-looking-beautiful-with-great-graphics/
youtube.com/watch?v=TZxw3MFBpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrPUdfi_5c
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9HzF-Xszjufb1VFOEtvbEJRd3c
youtube.com/watch?v=p52-QBTXZyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a shit and not canon

Griffith did ----------stuff------

Azura is shit

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-says-fire-emblem-switch-is-going-to-be-looking-beautiful-with-great-graphics/

Femui best mymidion wife because she also heals and turns into a dragon

I want to passionately kiss Faye!

E3 better have some damn footage of that game, even just a trailer not necessarily at Treehouse live.

i want to read books with linde

Beautiful looking if the last system you owned was a Wii maybe.

Oh wait.

#
They said collaboration, not crossover. Orochi doesn't count, because they own everything involved.

Koei Collaborations include Arslan Senki (16 characters), Hokuto no Ken (10 characters), Berserk (8 characters), Gundam (16 characters), One Piece (13 characters), and Legend of Zelda (19 characters).

This means FE Warriors will have upwards of 20 characters, but probably won't exceed 30. This includes dlc.

Griffith is a shit
Guts is a shit
Casca is a shit
Judeau deserved so much better than what he got
Isidro a best

Azura a best

I'm pretty much convinced no one has any Res except for maybe like Tatiana and Delthea.

I don't believe them. It's going to be awful.

Silque pls

Raul's bitch ass btfo

Reading in bed with Linde! Cuddling with Linde! Making sweet love to her!

t. Kliff

Poplar?

>Berserk (8 characters)
i don't play warriors often but who the fuck would buy one of these with only 8 characters

Garon in Heroes when? I need to conquer my enemies with a comically evil dad.

>To start with it's just a game, a silly contest, Cordelia and Severa going out and, it's just a game, it's just fun, but neither of them want to back down and it keeps escalating, flirting, drinking, kissing, until before they know it, they've followed a group of guys they've never met before home and are getting fucked harder than they'd ever imagined. Cordelia taking two guys at a time, watching Severa lose her cherry to a man whose name she doesn't know.
>By the end of it, they get so lost they forget to even count... Which means, when Severa proposes a rematch a few days later, Cordelia can't help but accept.
>Morgan would notice what's going on and try prevent it, to protect her father, but quickly get drawn into it too, until the whole (female side of the) family is staying out at night anytime they come to a new town.
>Course, it can't stay a secret forever, so soon one of the other Shepherds finds out, and they have to "keep him quiet". Which is never that simple, and soon enough they're all getting passed around the army before every battle as a "morale boost" while you're staying up, locked in the strategy tent, finishing off the strategies.

>Tfw your entire family is pregnant with no clue who the fathers are.

IS really had it right - the Perfect Bride.

I want to passionately kiss Silque!

Are you ready for his remake next year lads?

Fuck off /v/ermin.

>you will never be fucked by gaius and have his syrup running down your legs
It's just not fair

youtube.com/watch?v=TZxw3MFBpjU

>implying Roy won't take it from him

Poor Sigurd just can't handle the heat.

t. Tharja

t. Tharja

Realistically how would a husband and a father react to this? I would probably lose my goddamn mind and abandon them all

I finally got Caeda, I can die happy.

This is gonna be a fun thread.

So they Royfag stopped tripfagging?

Tharja sure has it lucky getting fucked by that.

I married the help and made her royalty.

I genuinely don't understand this reddit shit.

Are these the best thighs in Fire Emblem?

I bought because I'm a huge Berserk fan. The game blew me away. I'm no stranger to Warriors games, and I can safely say Berserk had the best combat and horse mechanics in the series.

The lack of characters makes sense because the amount of unique extras added into Eclipse Mode for every character would've been aggrivating with any more than 8. Hell, I would've been satisfied with 6 because fuck Casca and Wyald. Wasted slots.

Est's and Mist's are better

He apparently got super salty that Warriors probably won't have Roy in it and maybe killed himself.

I'm just memeing. I'd actually like a FE4 remake. One of the guys that made Echoes was interested in a FE6 remake though.

>Local Lord conquers everything
Sheesh, I am sorry alright?

Can we trade friend codes?
I need friends for feathers

So, I've made a wishlist or prediction chart of characters that might get in FEWarriors. As a note, the "?" characters are just people that I feel might not get in the game, but I would still prefer to be in it. Regardless, this roster might be too big, but it's mostly just what I want to see.

Can someone do this but with Eliwood and Ninian?

Whats to understand? Its shitposting

training narcian blows. I'm glad I don't remember life before I had a full team of 5 stars

>Afterwards, the next day, they're both thinking about it, ashamed that they both got their cherries popped to random strangers, that they fucked more guys than they can remember, that they betrayed their husband/father... But also incredibly turned on each time they think about it.

>So they're both aching to broach the topic, to talk about it, but too embarrassed incase the other doesn't feel the same.

>Then on the last day before they leave, they're in some cafe together eating lunch... And along comes some of the guys, who instantly recognise them...and invite them out "To show them around the town, before you heroes move on!"

>"That's fine... Right, Severa?"
>"Y-Yeah, that'd be fun."

>Course by the next town they're eagerly heading to a bar together. By the third town they're getting drunk and getting fucked in an alley behind the bar, delighting in the thought that anyone who passes by can just join in.

>And by the fifth town, they volunteer for some scouting duties and wind up spending a weekend with a large band of mercenaries that're passing through the region.

The fact that she corrupts our daughters too is even better. Just imagine the dinnertime conversations... Sitting down with all the women in your family sitting down, talking, laughing, exchanging jokes, and with different men's cum running down their legs

I would offer to film her in the act, so we can watch the video together later.

>spic is a tripfag
>but is incredibly hostile to other tripfags and treats them like scum

The worst kind of tripfag. At least the other ones befriend each other in circlejerks.

Sigurd I swear to god, if you don't stop conquering shit, I'm gonna slaughter your entire army, burn you alive, and then steal your wife.

you've killed her......

Nobody likes Cuckgurd and shit game isn't getting a remake anytime soon

Frederick and Effie have better chances than, say, Lon'qu or Olivia. You know, swords and all.

Flavio pls

His theme's pretty neat at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrPUdfi_5c

Mist and Est might as well be twigs

>implying your kagacuck game is getting a remake when they're gonna skip it in favor of 6.

sexually speaking, yes

>The DLC
You did good, user.

I like Hana

>next banner goes up the day after nintendon'ts E3 ie the day we get the fe bombshells

take note babydoll

I want to cuck Severa's dad.

>Being so bad that you can't even level the strongest unit in the game.

I just need to cap off my friends list since I'm at like 47

Just reset the stratums for pure/mostly blue

I don't care about the other tripfags who were/are in /feg/(we seem to have lost most of them or they just dropped their trip) but VenomRoy is beyond autistic, no one can argue otherwise

sent ;)

I only touch Heroes when I have absolutely nothing to do.

He's easy to train since he just deletes blues

I love my waffer!

Better him than you, now do us a favor and kill yourself.

>I have fury!

Simmer down, don't wanna lose 6 HP every time you move

That'd be pretty fawful.

>I don't care about the other tripfags
R U D E
U
D
E

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9HzF-Xszjufb1VFOEtvbEJRd3c

I'm still taking requests, but I have IRL shit to do in the meantime, so I'll let the requests pile up for a bit before getting to them.

Please provide image (preferably 1500 pixels in height or more, more vertical than horizontal, and pre-aliased or at least with a simple background to make cropping easier), title and name, and number of stars desired.

I like this 'sitcom protagonist Sigurd' angle.

Waffer?

Ah~Ah~ Okay.
15 games to choose from.
People say "They want every protagonist at least". Secondary chars from wherever.

>1,3,11,12: Marth
>2,15: Alm, Celica
>4: Sigurd/Seliph
>5: A fucking leaf
>6: Roy
>7: Eliwood, Hector, Lyn
>8: Eirika, Ephraim
>9: Ike
>10: Mickey Mouse
>13: Chrom, Robin
>14: Corrin

Hmm. Even without all the Fates royals and Lucina...that's 17 characters. That's as many as most crossover games started off with.
Given they said it's the largest yet, we can say it's around 30. Still leaves 13 spots for secondary characters.

So basically, it's not complete horseshit but it is bad.
Shame, really. Likely there will never be a point when all the protagonists are playable, because if they didn't put them in the game on principle (see Dynasty warriors Gundam) people won't pay DLC for characters they don't recognize.
So no Sigurd or Arvis, potentially no Micaiah, stuff like that. Sad. But we shouldn't have expected anything differently from the top new Jews on the market, ISIS.

That better be voiced by DC Douglass

youtube.com/watch?v=p52-QBTXZyM

I'd fuck her

Fucking pot

Sheesh, chill Arvis, you're getting mad over nothing. I'm sorry, alright? Take a chill pill, my dude.

i am a firm believer that Sonya has the best legs in the series

What a cuck

Deidre is trash imo

I love Shadows of Valentia, but I think a second playthrough right after Thabes is too soon. I've never played Binding Blade, can I go for it on hard mode? I've played just about every effie in its hardest mode besides Awakening's Lunatic+ and Thracia.

Same, but I'd fuck Catria 24/7

Technically

Only trash here is your tastes.

>when you're so desperate for your shit-tier fetish to be validated that you start looking for it and autistically spamming copypasta where it isn't applicable

jesus christ someone save me from the hell that is alm's army

all of these motherfuckers are useless

I don't know if everyone got fucked over with growths are what but nobody besides alm and clair do ANYTHING but bait attacks and die

Micaiah actually has a chance tho

>FE4 remake
>S-rank Deidre
>get cucked
>S-rank Sigurd
>get barbecued
>your child is a playable character along with Seliph in the second half

why do people recommend TA nowi over fury?

QR is my B slot

>ike is in the top 5 twice
That will never not make me smile

Sure, just gotta get a save file that already has it unlocked, you should just know a few things:

>Marcus is really good in the earlygame, you really need him for what the game throws at you at that point
>Most enemy recruits in FE6 get ridiculous hard mode bonuses, with Rutger and Milady being the most standout examples
>fuck chapter 7

Who is that?

I want to coax Nowi to ovulate for me by stimulating her cervix directly with my cock

Everything is going to be fine once you get Mathtilda.

>get shit units like fir, beruka, fucking wrys with +atk or +spd
>get uncommon, rare units, good units with -atk or -spd