>looking for a nice sporty sedan to enjoy as dd and on the weekends
>save 35k €
>check the cars on the market and find the Gulia Veloce
>280hp awd great looks
>Fuck yeah that's my car
>drive to the Alfa Romeo dealer
>cheapest Gulia Veloce is FUCKING 46K €
>buy a BMW 240i with 326hp and RWD for 34k €
What the fuck is the endgame of Alfa Romeo? It's like they don't want to sale cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=241292324&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=246952279&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=3500&makeModelVariant1.modelId=9&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=248153627&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=3500&makeModelVariant1.modelId=9&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=3&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&fnai=prev
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=246027578&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=233123340&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&fnai=prev
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=248744302&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&action=eyeCatcher
bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/BYO/standardfeatures.aspx?mobileoverride=true&NaModelCode=18TN
youtube.com/watch?v=6pVF1Wr7GLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJNQRBxZUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Giulia competes with the 3-Series, not the 2-Series. You wouldn't have been able to afford a 3-Series either.

They are literally only bought by people who love alfa romeo, not for objective reasons

>saved 35k
How.

>plenty of 335i in my area for under 35k
I bought the m240i because it's the better car in terms of weight and powe. Could also bought 328i, 330i and 335i in the same price range.

I have a good payed job and inherited the house of my grandpa. Never financed a car so I can keep pretty much anything I earn for me.

>looking for a nice sporty DD
>wanted to buy Giulia
You should be glad you didn't.
You can't even fully disable traction control on the non-Quadrifoglio Giulia, what a shit car.

it takes a few years, but just cutting costs wherever you can. stop buying alcohol, buy no-name goods instead of name-brand stuff, take meticulous care of stuff so you don't need to worry about repair costs, buy a cheap phone plan etc etc.

i am a 21 year old male making some money but spending even more and this post really made me think. thanks user.

I really don't get the idear behind the placement of the Veloce. In the segment of 280-330 hp sedans is pretty much every other competitor a better deal. I place the following cars over the Gulia:
>BMW 330i/335i/340i
>Mercedes C43AMG
>Jaguar XF 35t
>Audi S3 Sedan

I was like that as well. when you first get independence and a fairly steady cash flow its easy to overspend. I think it's a mistake everyone needs to make though.

guess you pay for exclusivity and shit.
the Quadrifoglio costs about $10k more than the M3 too.

Not necesarilly Alfa Romeo story but overpriced story
>Fiancee decides to get rid of the hatchback and get a saloon
>She will pay for half of it, and I get to choose a larger petrol engine.
>Have a look at the B6 Passat 2.0 FSI, it starts at 6.500 euros. Abit steep but fair enough.
>Have a look at the B6 Passat 1.8 TSI, starts at 7.000 euros. Fuck
>Have a look at the Mk 2 Octavia 1.8 TSI, starts at 6.500 euros. What the shit
>Have a look at the Mk 2 Octavia 1.6 MPI ( the base one ), start at 5.500 euros. This is b/s
>Have a look at the Toyota Avensis T27 1.8 vvt-i, starts at 8.000 euros. Is this retarded ?
>Have a look at the Mk 4 Mondeo 2.0 Duratec, starts at 8.000 euros but atleast it is always in Ghia spec, sometimes Titanium.
>Have a look at the Alfa 159. Couldn't find anything
>Have a look at the W204 C Class. Starts at 8000 euros but you do get quite abit of car for that money.

Finally, we settled for a 2007 E90 318i for which we paid 5.800 euros.
Now, how in the actual fuck can a bare-bones Skoda Octavia, with a 102 bhp 1.6 petrol engine, cost more than a mid-range BMW 3 series ?

>buying italian cars
>buying south italian cars

>318i
>mid range
sorry user the 318i isn't mid range, it's the 2nd slowest model after the 316i. mid range would be a 320i or 325i

There's very little difference between the 318i and the 320i ( same engine, only 14 bhp difference - or 27 bhp for the facelift ), but yea I'd say the 325i is more of a mid-range.
It's still much better equipped than a basic 1.6 mpi Octavia.

Are used Skoda people so retarded ?

Is there a big difference in fuel economy between the 318 and the cars you listed? I have a feeling the normie mindset of MUH MPGS would make them pay thousands more for something that saves them a few pennies a month on fuel.

The problem is that your list dosent account the mileage, the condition and the age of the car. Of course a 2011 Skoda Octavia with a lower mileage will cost more then a 2007 BMW 3series.

The difference is very marginal. It is really stupid to think about mpg when discussing anything less than V8. People actually think it will make a difference when in reality it doesn't fucking matter as long as it's not a V8, V10,V12. If they really care about gas they should get a prius.

For example, I found a great A6 for my friend and he turned it down at first because of muh mpg, said he wanted the A4 with a 4 cylinder. Then I reminded him that he'd be paying the same money for a shittier car in every way just to get literally 3 more mpg. It's just ignorance really.

Most 2 litre petrol engines get 22-28 mpg ( that's 10-12 l/100km ) in city driving and 40-45 mpg outside of the city ( 6-7l/100km )

2005 Octavia mk II 2.0 FSI 150 bhp with 134.000km 5.999 euros ( those km's are rolled back most probably )

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=241292324&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR

2005 BMW E90 318i 129 bhp 145.000km ( probably rolled back too ) 5.000 euros

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=246952279&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=3500&makeModelVariant1.modelId=9&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR

I don't think that the Octavia is worth 1.000 euros more than the 318i.

That BMW is pretty much naked without any extras. Also this is cherry picking from one example. Checked it my self and pretty much every skoda Octavia is cheaper then the BMW 3 series with same age and mileage.

>implying the Octavia is loaded with kit
>implying I'm cherry picking

>2007 318i with toys on it, 175k km, 5500 euros
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=248153627&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=3500&makeModelVariant1.modelId=9&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=3&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&fnai=prev

Skoda Octavia II 1.8TSI 2007 112k km 6500 euros. It doesn't even have electric rear windows.
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=246027578&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR

Skoda Octavia II 1.8 TSI 2008 120k km 6900 euros
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=233123340&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&fnai=prev

2006 Octavia 1.8TSI 91k km 6950 euros
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=248744302&categories=Limousine&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=PETROL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=22900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=10&minCubicCapacity=1600&minPrice=5000&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&action=eyeCatcher

So yeah, I'm not exactly cherry picking, retard.

>Alfa Romeo stories
>BMW faggots and cuckbreaker filling the thread with their insecurity and cries

An ordinary day on Veeky Forums

did you not read the OP?
He was complaining how Alfas are overpriced shit cars.

>literally retaded.

A Toyota GT86 costs 30.000€ and that faggot wants a Giulia with an AWD traction and a 2.0 280 hp ZF8hp engine/transmission basically full optional with top of the segment handling and driving pleasure to costs only 5000€ more than that.

Someone is delusional to the max.

See pic related

It's a whole different segment, dummy.

Not surprisingly an american is confused by the idea that not all the money you have available gotta be spent.

>Petrol engine
>Fuel economy
Wanting a petrol engines implies you don't care about shitty gas mileage, otherwise you'd be considering a diesel one.
It's a false economy going for a smaller engine of a big sedan, the weight will kill the economy even more than if fitted with a larger one.

Lol middle class who is looking for DD/weekend car.
Not getting dedicated car for each, sounds more like lower middle class.

>stop buying alcohol
or just buy this bad boy

sounds like you're not european and you don't know we're cucked with taxes on cars

stop being poor
nigga americans are richer than us

2nd car gets penaltized that much ?

It doesn't exist a tax for second cars, the thing is that we have to pay yearly insurance, yearly possession tax (in some countries), expensive gas and shit.

Also unlike in USA for the most part of the week the car stays in the garage as we use public transportation, that's why people who use their car to go to work and back home tries to acquire a nice car that is both comfortable and fun to drive in the spare time.

The problem is that since they're ignorant they end up buying diesels Audi A4 and base trim Bmw 320d.

>nigga americans are richer than us

They aren't, they just have lower taxes than us.

This may sound good, and indeed is, but I wouldn't give up my universal healthcare taxes so I can have a nice car because if I'll get cancer or some expensive shit to cure then I'll be broke. For instance.

Points of view.

No it doesn't. When you add all the options that the Quadrifoglio has standard to the M3, the M3 costs more.

A fully loaded Quadrifoglio is $88k while a fully loaded M3 is around $100k

Stories*

OY VEY DELET

>top segment handling and driving pleasure
>can't even disable traction control
Lmfao the giulia is fucking trash.

The standard M3 is better equipped than the standard Giulia. You don't even get full leather on the Quadrifoglio.

Meanwhile a BMW 3 series understeer even with traction control disabled.

Also disabling traction control on public roads

>underage detected

>talks about driving pleasure
>unironically defends permanently enabled traction control
Alfa fanboys are fucking retarded.
The 3 series has a 50/50 weight balance and is way lighter than the pigfat Giulia so it outhandles the alfa every day of the week.

Nice bait. I'll bite. Here's a list of the reasons why you're a dumbass.

1. Why would you want leather in a sports car?
2. You have to pay extra for the extended leather in the M3, it's not standard
3. Alcantara is better than leather, which the Quadrifoglio has plenty of
4. You don't even get LED headlights, apple car play, or navigation standard on the M3. All these things are standard on the Quadrifoglio.
5. You have to get the M3 competition pack to even compare the two cars

Oh and the M3 doesn't even have parking sensors, a back up camera, or heated seats standard. All things that you get standard with the Quadrifoglio. You're basically just paying for a shell with an engine with the BMW.

You could've at least googled ''M3 standard equipment'' or something first.
1. It is a sports saloon not a sports car. The 4c is a sports car.
2. You get extended merino leather as standard on the M3
3. Nice opinion
4. You get LED headlights as standard, you get navigation as standard and the Giulia doesn't even support Apple Carplay lmfao.
5. Even with the Competition Pack the M3 is still cheaper than the standard Giulia Q.

Why are you making up facts? You need the cold weather package to get heated seats on the Giulia and you do get parking sensors on front and rear on the base M3 but you only get rear sensors as standard on the Giulia Q lmao.
In order to get front sensors you need to get the Driver Assistance Package

1. Doesn't matter. It's designed to be fast and practical, i.e. weigh less
2. You're just wrong
3. It's not an opinion. Please name any benefits that leather has over alcantara.
4. Go to the M3 configurator. You have to pay extra for LED headlights and if you would do even the smallest amount of research you would see that android auto and apple car play are getting added standard in 2018 as well as the Harmon Kardon sound system and early collision warning system.
5. Even with the competition pack you still have a bare bones BMW with a shitty manual transmission.

I feel like I've lost IQ points reading your rebuttal

Have you seen the Quadrifoglio configurator like at all? There is no cold weather package dumbass. It's all standard here in the U.S

>ITT: BUTTHURT BMW FANS

As predicted

Yeah they indeed are going to add more standard features because nobody is buying the autotragic unreliable italian saloon with no brand recognition for the money.
I am reading the brochures with all equipment and packages.
You don't get LED headlights on the Giulia but xenon headlights, same as the M3.
Anyway I just built a better optioned M3 for $74.100 with the superior DCT transmission (the giulia uses a torque converter lmao), full leather upholstery and the Competition Package, which is 505 dollars more (Giulia Q MSRP $74.595)
There is an option to remove the leather seats then it would cost $73.150.
So even with a DCT and Competition Package the M3 is still cheaper than the base Quadrifoglio.

Edit: you actually do get LED headlights as standard in the 2018 M3 but xenon is still standard on the Giulia Q lmao
bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/BYO/standardfeatures.aspx?mobileoverride=true&NaModelCode=18TN

>comparing three years old used cars to an almost brand new one
You're literally moving the goalposts just so you can continue defending BMWs.

Reading further: the M3 also has a backup camera, harman kardon audio, and you also get dynamic cruise control as standard.
My point still stands the M3 is cheaper and better equipped at the same time.

i really fucking doubt those l/km numbers, unless drive dont drive in a city at all

Is that Chav rocket fuel?

i bought 2009 audi a3 quattro 2.0 tfsi, in fairly good state for 6200 euros like half year back.
Honestly pretty good car, with almost all the extras, panoramic roof thing, heated seats.. only thing annoying is 10l/100km thing, since i drive mostly in city.
I guess thats why these weaker engines has higher prices. Normies pay few thousands more to say few hundreds each year on fuel..

You're projecting your frustrations on the car's standard gadget features when the only thing that count is how the car feels and handles, how it can be used on normal roads maybe as a daily drive and you know that from this point of view the Giulia outperforms the BMW, it has been universally stated from car enthusiasts to journalists.

Of course if you're a benchracer who buys a car based on its time on track you won't be satisfied and you'd go with the badgewhore option so you can be sure nobody will bully you.

>AWD
>drive mostly in city
>complain about fuel efficiency

People like you are the most retarded out of the world idiots ever.

With that kind of use why did you bought that engine first?

Just buy a fucking Prius if you only drive in city because you don't need 211 hp and AWD for your home mcdrive daily trip

OP here. I'm happy that I bought the m240i because it's just a lot faster then the Alfa and the 6 cylinder sound makes me happy every day again.

>driving pleasure is having your traction control disabled

TOP KEK

This is how you feel in your understeering 3 series, because if you only managed to leave your basement and went to test drive a Giulia you would have found that no matter the traction control, this car handles way better since it has a near perfect suspension setup and you can even add an LSD if you want.

Put the driving selector in DYNAMIC and enjoy the oversteer tendency without having to disable a thing that a sane normal person on today's road won't touch since we don't live in your fucking chinese drift cartoon

awd is great in winter season, also im not really complaining i would be saving like 15euros a month if i bough diesel instead of petrol, but this was good deal car is basically full kit, if i bought a diesel, for example 2009 golf with barely any kit i would have paid 7000euros.

its honeslty just a brain thing, and thats why normies buy more expensive diesel, think they save on fuel and then spend the money saved on car maintenance since they bough a diesel instead of petrol.

>driving pleasure
>buys a 4 doors family saloon

This is the Alfa Romeo you want for driving pleasure.

>B-BUT MUH AUTOMATIC GEARBOX

>moving goalposts
The M3 is more enjoyable from day to day because the interior quality is better and the actual build quality is notably better.
Journalists don't keep the cars for too long they don't have to deal with the Alfas awful reliability.
Also the Giulia Q comes with 60 treadwear tyres as standard which makes the car dangerous to use on wet conditions.

>The M3 is more enjoyable from day to day because the interior quality is better and the actual build quality is notably better.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Confirmed mongoloid who never tested a Giulia and never will do.

exactly buying alfa for daily use is suicide, your car will be more broken down, than you actually can use it.
If you want reliable sport luxury sedan buy bmw/audi.

>if the car has softer plastics then it's better to use everyday

Meanwhile every single living reviewer praised the Giulia Q suspension setup for being comfy and top tier at the same time when it comes to performance drive.

One can tell that you were brainwashed by german marketing when you call things like plastics quality and softness...what next, the lcd screen dimensions?

if you want no squeaks/etc in interior, buy audi.
my dad has 370k audi a4, no fucking squeaks at all, car interior is built to last.

I don't understand why there are so many threads complaining about Alfas

> (the giulia uses a torque converter lmao)

Thanks for proving that you know absolutely nothing about cars

It's just that Alfa Romeo teared many asses apart and this hurt both fanboys/mentally ill owners and the same German makers, so internet is full of trolls spitting on the Italian brand and the professional (((journalists))) are on full rampage claiming spectacular failures (without stating what happened apart from the CEL light) and unreliability.

One should have learnt the lesson after this: youtube.com/watch?v=6pVF1Wr7GLQ

This was a maximum butthurt attempt to hurt the sales of the Fiat 500 in Germany claiming that the little car was unsafe making this buttshit biased crash test to project.

Auto motor und sport and ADAC (the government organization behind the dieselgate which approved these cars to be legally sold because "ecological") are the signals to understand what really is behind this.

What happened next? Nothing.

The Fiat 500 is still the best selling vehicle in its own class and nobody is buying the dishwasher opponent called Volkswagen UP! which of course hasn't been tested in a made up crash test like UP! vs freight truck

why would you not look at the prices before you went all the way to the dealer

Because it's a made up story to talk shit about Alfa Romeo while looking retarded at the same time.
He probably drives a skoda or something.

>mfw BMW guys swear they are relevant and think us Alfa guys care for a second what they think

Your girlfriend is cheating on you btw

>extra strength

lmao is this even for drinkkng

talking about irrelevance.
Literally nobody is buying the Giulia in the U.S because it's an unreliable overpriced shitheap.
It's like 3 people shilling for the Giulia here.

I called them and they told me he has one for 36k but it was the shitty basic engine with 200(?)hp even when I asked for the Veloce. I don't give a fuck about what you guys think. I drive a car now what is a lot faster and at least a real rwd car. Also the resale value of the Alfa is pretty much a financial suicide.

Keep posting. I'm enjoying laughing at your stupidity.

I don't get the dick measuring contest itt

Some people love alfa and some people love bmw, no amount of autistic screeching is going to make people suddenly change their taste. Also jokes on you I don't have a girlfriend :^)

>I don't give a fuck what you guys think
>gets mad and considers what we think

Okay pal

Why the fuck would anyone buy a shitty M3 knockoff when it's slower and more expensive than the real thing.
OH wait nobody is buying the Giulia lmfao.

>200 hp multiair
>0-100 in 6,6 seconds
>slow engine

youtube.com/watch?v=FMJNQRBxZUE

Yeah cry more you basement dweller

Yeah I mean I wouldn't buy one, I prefer the M3. But some people really love alfa and will buy them regardless, no point in dissuading them user. People have differing tastes after all.

>BMW m240i
>0-100 4.7 seconds
>0-200 15.8 seconds
>6 cylinder sound
Yeah I really chose the wrong car for the same price.

You stupid piece of shit said that the 2.0 multiair engine of the Giulia was slow and I proved it isn't.

Stop acting like a children and post a picture of your car please, we're so eager to see it and every gadget it has.

>posting my car on Veeky Forums to a bunch jelly Alfa fags who just wait to talk shit about it
It is slow dude, needs douple the time to 200kph. They should call this engine "multishit". Selling a car with the same performance like an MK5 Golf GTI for over 30k. Sounds about right.

Not to mention that the giulia can't go 20 feet without breaking down

Seriously its like dealerships want to be put out of business.
>See Ford Focus RS Hatchback
>Muh awd
>Muh 350 hp
>muh 0 - 60 in 4.5 seconds
>36,500 msrp
>DEAL
>Look around area
>Cheapest one is 55,000
>WTF

Even now like a year or so later the cheapest one I can find in my area is the base model with no options going for 39,000.

Are you fucking kidding me?

You know for the money of a 4C you can get a superior M2 or Cayman with a proper manual gearbox.
>that pic
So one journalist complained about rattles and squeans and that makes the other 100 reviews invalid?

I know this feel.

I wanted the new S3 and I was prepared to go a few thousand over the msrp+options cause delaers got to make money but

I get to the fucking dealership and they have nothing close to what I want, after telling them firmly i dont want to spend 40 - 50k on a car that is the wrong options and wrong color I ask them to order me one.

Little shit in the sales team wastes an hour of my time going over the ordering process and getting everything setup, I knew from building the car online my price msrp would end up around 45k.

Little fuck face tells me the price is 55k

I just got up and left and told him to get fucked. I called Audi USA about it and they got super pissed at the dealership and ended up making it right but what the fuck man.

>0-60 in 6.6

my jetta could keep up with that piece of shit

The thing that piusses me off is that msrp ALREADY means the dealership is making money off the car. Why they suddenly need to tack on thousands BEFORE trying to con you into spending thousands more on dealership exclusive options is fucking beyond me.

I bought a toyota corolla once before i wasnt retarded about cars and managed to let the little shits spray some sort of tar on the under body to prevent rust. Car never needed that shit and it cost like 1000 bucks.

this

my fucking audi a4 from like 8 years ago could keep up with that. A fucking non sports 4 cylinder sedan thats the size of a boat.

it does 0-6 in less than 5.6 seconds dumb fuck.

My cardealer is on of my closest friends this makes things easy. But I know from him that dealerships life from draining every cent out of normies who don't know shit about cars. Especially old people don't compare prices on the internet and end up spending way too much.

Lmao the poor insecure italians get so overly defensive for Alfa these threads are always hilarious

>my (mother's) jetta

People driving volkswagen have the guts to shittalk about an Alfa Romeo on a car enthusiasts board.

>A car enthusiast buys a Jetta

AYY LMAO

at least he can fully disable traction control on his (mother's) jetta
Kek

Not op but the old vr6 and 1.8t jettas where pretty fucking fun for people just starting out.

>Not knowing Jalopnik is listed as a 'Related parties' vendor in german auto groups