TFW 30

>TFW 30

>TFW Most people my age have grown out of old japanese sports cars and now drive camrys.

>TFW car meets are full of people almost ten years younger than me.

>giving a shit

just like teenagers grow out of the muh lamgorgotti and bugatti are best cars phase.
also implying that movies like fast and furious, Tokyo drift and games like NFS didn't create the ricing plague

stay on reddit

Offended extremely young person detected.

buy a near-six figure car and go to cars and covfefe with all of the other autists who have almost adapted to normie social skills.

Because they fell for the vaginal jew and became cucked, even though they make the money, their wife bosses them around and tells them what to do so they can't have any pleasure in life

This is why I tell people to go gay, at least a man respects another mans hobby

Pretty serious balls to stand on the side of Whitehorse rd, almost directly opposite a busy police station and jack up a car and steal it's wheels, even at night.

If you are going to do all 4 corners and leave it on bricks, why not undo a couple of bolts and steal the calipers as well?

Young people have no responsibilities or social tact. They have time to waste on hobbies and nothing better to spend money on, and they lack consideration or respect for anyone else, and don't give a second thought to driving a very loud car very fast on public roads. The older you get, the more responsibilities you get, and you hopefully learn how to behave in public. Your priorities drift away from "fun and cool" to "affordable and reliable", and you drive with consideration for the people you're driving near.
Unless you're a manchild who still lives with your parents and plays Xbox, then you might never grow out of your boyracer phase.

Someday you will grow into Euro cars and see the light.

Much better quality and community.

you know "fun and cool" and "affordable and reliable" can overlap
also lots of people have good careers that leave them plenty of time to "waste" on hobbies, otherwise known as leading an enjoyable and fulfilling life

yeah that's definitely what the adults in my wealthy midwestern subrub are all about and how they drive like

they definitely don't drive brand new overpriced massive SUV's and trucks they financed at 9%, cut you off, speed everywhere, ignore pedestrians/cyclists/motorcyclists, never signal, and drive aggressively in general

they're all about reliability, modesty, frugality, and respect for your fellow driver

go fuck yourself

>yeah that's definitely what the adults in my wealthy midwestern subrub are all about
Oh you're right your anecdotal evidence is obviously the one truth for everyone in the world
Somehow I forgot about that

>responds to claim anecdotal evidence in post is insufficient while the original post it was responding to is also 100% vague judgmental generalities

unironically insert a gun into your mouth and eat a bullet

It sounds like your friends are poor and lame. I'm in my 30s and most of my friends are other engineers, and we all have SS's, M4s, Mustangs, Camaros, AMGs etc. Some of the older guys have vettes and 911s. Most of us (the white ones of the group) out grew our rice trash infatuation before we graduated college though. That shit is for poor stupid people.

They probably wore uniforms.

Can't I drive a fun and cool car without being an inconsiderate fuckhead, boy racer manchild?

Thinking about getting a m3 so coos and society don't see me as a retarded boy racer.

>wealthy suburb
>financed
Nibba, if you're not seeing nonstop 2010+ porsches, range rovers, jaguars, maseratis and mercs bought outright it's not a wealthy suburb.

>I know these feels really well and not sure what to do about them

>Be me
>Age 30
>Moved to a new state for my work
>Tried to go to a meet
>Mostly young guys in their 20s, I remembered the days I was in my local clubs and we would go on cruises and drag strip days
>Now I;m 30
>Tried to find a local car club
>The biggest car club in the state is a fucking boomer/family car club
>Lot of people are married and have kids in these clubs
>Its been 2 years and I still haven't joined out of embarrassment

>Single
>Successful
>30
>Might as well kms

first off, the lifted 4x4 affluenza mobile costs as much as a porche

and second, you're absolutely fucking deluded if you don't think the vast majority of these people are living well beyond their means

i will never grow out of old japanese cars

Ohio or Colorado?

No front plate so not Ohio.

Buy a corvette. That way you'll be the youngest at their meets

HAAAAAA

This is why you need to hang out with the Euro and American Muscle crews.

>euro
>american muscle
you might as well have been direct and told me to cut my nuts off