/svg/ Shadowverse General

NEW WONDERLAND DREAMS EXPANSION
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115
svdb.ze.am/#/leader/105
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post armpits

>3 memes early

Need a concede 80319

Daily reminder that there are shadowniggers that actually think they deserve a 6pp 6/1 israfil.

LISTEN UP NIGGAS
BONUS GOLD AND FREE PACKS INFO
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115

1) 1st Birthday DOUBLE Mission Rewards
Clear the following missions between 8:00 p.m., May 31 and 2:00 a.m., Jun 14 (PT) to earn double the normal mission rewards.

2) 1st Birthday Daily Bonus
Get all kinds of card pack tickets and Take Two tickets between 1:00 p.m., Jun 13 and 1:00 p.m., Jun 27 (PT). Players must complete the tutorial to become eligible for the daily bonus.

– Day 1: Standard Card Pack Ticket x5
– Day 2: Darkness Evolved Card Pack Ticket x5
– Day 3: Take Two Ticket x3
– Day 4: Rise of Bahamut Card Pack Ticket x 5
– Day 5: Tempest of the Gods Card Pack Ticket x5
– Day 6: Standard Card Pack Ticket x5
– Day 7: Darkness Evolved Card Pack Ticket x5
– Day 8: Take Two Ticket x3
– Day 9: Rise of Bahamut Card Pack Ticket x 5
– Day 10: Tempest of the Gods Card Pack Ticket x5

CONSPIRANCY TIME

>New expansion is called WONDERLAND DREAMS
>The face of the expansion is the Alice card
>Alice is clearly based on the character "Alice" from the childs tale "Alice in the Wonderland" of Lewis Carroll
>One of the main protagonists in the tale was a Rabbit with a clock
>Said rabbit ALREADY EXISTS on Shadowverse
>In the amulet card HARE OF ILLUSIONS
>Which summons DREAM RABBIT
>Said amulet belongs to HAVEN
>Haven history line right now in the game is about trapping the other characters inside DREAMS
>WHAT DOES THIS MEANS?

Im just speculating here, but probably this will be THE Haven expansion.
Expect shit 1000 times more broken than Cugel, Aegis, Thermis, Elana or Seraph
Probably even an Alice amulet neutral deck

Thanks Mord!

I want to dress up like this.

Count haven has extreme deck size issues. you're safe

>deserve
No class deserves anything, it's all up to KMR baby

You know she stuffs kids into a stove after feeding them, right?

35 packs

mama mia

You know she stuffs kids into a stove after feeding them, right?

MINIMUM 46 PACKS NIGGA

Is Masters even fun? Why the hell am I suffering through AA3?

is it time to roll a backup account and sell it after this month?

You get to have 10 packs from the next expansion if you are in top 10k.

It's fun if you don't care about score, I play meme decks and do dailies in Masters ranked and still manage to get a at least 12k monthly reward every month

>sell an account for a game anyone with a phone can reroll for
It's really easy to reroll for this game. Shit's not tedious like fire emblem where the entire fucking game reinstalls itself everytime you reroll.

Yeah but if you reroll a great one, and then gather the billion packs they're giving out for free, think of the possibilities here

How is it possible to play this game free-to-play at all? I do all dailies and after a month I have nine individual playable legendary cards scattered across all crafts that I got out of packs and not prebuilt decks. Individual cards, not playsets.

When I hear people complain about vialing things that later turn out to be really poor decisions I get too scared to vial anything that's not an extra.

Yet a lot of this general doesn't seem to pay for anything, so I'm confused. Am I just super unlucky?

I had the same problem when I was in A-AA rank
it's just a matter of time if you're not one of those guys who brutally vials crafts he doesn't use
I fucking despise Forest and don't have the cards to play Dragon so I could have vialed those long past but never did just in case

When you decide to start playing you basically spam create accounts (scripting on emulators helps a lot) and open your welcome ~40 packs until you pull a decent amount of legendaries toward a deck you want to play. This is called rerolling and is standard procedure for pretty much every mobage these days. It puts you very close to being able to complete a meta-viable deck to climb with within a month. From there you just grind dailies and slowly build your collection.

concede plz 87119

Many of us started at the steam launch or were good at arena back when it was 5-0 farming for 8+ packs a day before the arena nerf. Don't vial shit that aren't extra's and just stick it out. You slowly fill up, spend vials on core cards and try to enjoy budget memes. Alternatively, just get a part-time weekend job or something and spend like $40 a week and not care.

When I started I played nothing but arena for 2 weeks and I dusted everything from two classes and all of my foils.

There's like no difference between AA3 and Master but once you get to Master you'll actually be able to play ranked match and not care about losing points unless you want those rewards.

I played budget decks and gathered everything good eventually. Vialing bronze/silver animated cards help out a lot, but be sure to keep your favourites you will regret it

a concede, please!

It sounds to me like you didn't reroll. You basically create new accounts until you pull the legos you want from your starter packs. This was what my account looked like when I started in RoB.

kek I don't give a shit I revial and vial legendaries all the time

>Go through 2 roland's and an alexander
>Still out-body control sword with budget tempo elf
Really puts their situation in perspective

thank you !

thanks luna

Concede Sword is just a bad meme

Concede please.

Yurius you fucking CUNT overstatted son of a bitch can't even die to cheap removal

Blood's best legendary bronze.

dude just zombie party / salamander / blackened scripture

Every craft except Sword and Forest has access to 2 pp 3 damage removal.
Of course this is the reason Blood feasts on Forest/Sword going first since Yurius will always get lots of ping damage in.

Thanks luna

How to fix shadowverse:
Change yurius' text to:
>2pp 1/3 whenever an enemy follower comes into play, deal 1 damage to the enemy leader. If the opponent's class is Shadowcraft, deal 20 damage instead. This follower can not be targeted by enemy spells and effects.
Thoughts?

This is exactly what I wanted.

>bought garuda leader
>actually enjoy playing havencraft now :^)
Sorry bros turns out I don't hate the class that much I just loathe the hag

They will print a neutral 2PP 3 damage spell

better be storm haven

>If the opponent's class is Shadowcraft Flood the board with Yurius and If Opponent uses a spell and effect card do 5 Damage to the enemy leader
better
There better

Is lelouch in B rank?

Same here. I bought Karin and I enjoy Haven right now. I don't really hate the hag but she's boring as fuck. Karin is fun.

Guys Guys

I just had the best idea to increase the skill requirement in Shadowverse.

What if

WHAT IF

Whenever two followers fight or if a follower attacks a leader, each player now has to control their follower/leader in a short fighting game? The winning character only receives half the damage rounded up

>when yurius comes into play, if the opponent is shadowcraft, win the game.
There EVEN better.

Reminds me of hacking from Nier Automata

>tfw you fight a slow Dirt player in ranked as Haven
He did nothing and I drew all my Tribunals and Themis, Seraph, and Aegis. I felt kind of bad when I decided to just drop 2 Tribunals on turn 8 instead of Seraph then summoned my Aegis.

I wonder when this gluteus maximus paroxysm will end. Just make a Haven deck.

>Just make a Haven deck.
I hate shadow but I'm not making a no-fun-allowed deck, that'll be just as bad as playing shadow.

>Haven deck
Not much interaction.

Just vial shit that you have no interest in/use for. People will tell you that anything can happen and that Soul Dealer became viable, but there are also a mountain of other cards that were in an equally shit state and are not getting any better.

Doing that all depends on whether or not you have decks in mind, though. No reason to go vialing shit if there isn't anything you want to craft, and I wouldn't recommend doing anything until the expansion hits.

How is Mordecai? The high pitchedness of Luna's JP voice gets kind of annoying. I'd like to be able to do dailies in peace when I have to.

So how do they plan to gouge us to make up for the double rewards gold stockpile? There's no way they aren't accounting for people already saving gold for next expansion. Or did they really suffer a drop thanks to the shittiest meta in the game's history and had be generous to retain playerbase?

can i have that

Hi /svg/, I've recently gotten into midrange shadow (post nerf pls no lynch) and was wondering if anyone here might be kind enough to evaluate my deck or offer suggestions for improving it (except maybe kms). Or maybe point out any glaring weaknesses. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Mordecai is badass in JP.

>midrange
>goblin

svdb.ze.am/#/leader/105

He would be overstatted if he was a 2/3 or a 1/4 but he's not. there's a lot of things that hit him and if you don't skip turn 1/2 even more shit hits him.

>Everyone autovialing djeanne
>Now they want it
It's beautiful

>3x Catacomb
You are dumb.

Drop Catacomb, he's shit now. You need draw, get conversions or widows. Max lolis squashers. Drop goblins for princesses, they're not good enough for midrange, and serve very little purpose with no Catacomb. Consider more Unica over Spartoi for Blood and aggro Shadow.

I don't really like Catacomb now, you can replace him with Phantom Howl if he's not working out for you.

There wasn't really anything he could do except turn back time to try and fail with an aggro dirt list.

>double rewards
>new season start
Guys, I can't handle all this stuff I'm getting right now.

Best time to Vial is when expansions hit cause that is when the game is fucked and cards are over powered. I hear of a lot of people that got to AA or Masters before the nerfs hit. I could have done the same but I'm not a gigantic faggot and want to play this game well into next year. My personal goal is to have 3x copies of all the cards.

Just pick a craft you don't like and vial everything down until you have 1x copies, but only do this when an expansion hits and only when you have a over powered deck in mind to build I did this with Dragoncraft to make a daria deck back when. The easy wins will pack back for themselves in time and the game becomes fun again since you get dailies done fast and feel like you accomplished something.

+1 bone chimera
-2 spartoi sergeant
-1 catacomb
+2 phantom howl

He could be 1/1 you'd still get mad value out of him

>Playing since last July
>Barely have 70% of standard
Fuck standard, it's the worst pack in the game. It never fucking drops anything. Every single standard pack is 7 bronze 1 silver, and never animated to boot.

I DIDNT EVEN GET TO DO THE BONUS DAILIES

kys shadownigger

Nah, x/1's eat shit constantly.

kill yourself shadownigger

Does Dorothy/Daria run Demonic Strike? It feels like a nice way to get some extra damage post-evolves

I run 2 Strikes and 2 Mutagenic Bolt

I've been playing since Nov' 2016 and still no:

>Cerberus, Moon Al-mi, Belphegors, Soul Dealer, Aurelia, Echotar, Rose Queen, ODin, Nep, Erasmus, Ouroboros, Irasafil, Zirnitra, Olivia, Zeus, Atomy and Bahamut

Don't know if my luck is shit but at some point, i'm going to have to craft these just to have them in my collection. I've been doing daily missions and getting a pack a day, for 7 months and I'm still missing all of these.

they've been running 3x demonic for a long time

>3x

pretty much how the deck goes

I spend money and I'm still missing some legos. I started on november as well. It's not surprising.

how do you spend/have you spent?

Thanks to everyone who replied (even that one meanie), now that i think about it, 3x catacomb is a little retarded. I'll definitely add more card draw and howls, they do make for cute sneaky lethals. Thanks again!

Between 150 and 200€. Muh daily deal.

What's the most fun tier 1 shadow dick?
I need those top 10k packs. Does that tyrant one still net wins?

He probably means by buying the prebuilt decks that come with legos. Cerberus, Acient elf, Roaches, Merlin and some others are still core to current decks.

>zell

>A special offer on 7500-crystal sets kicked off at 11:00 p.m., May 31 (PT). Purchases are limited to 3 per person and can be made from the Shop menu. Other items are similarly priced, so shop carefully.

It's a real shame that tempo elf is dead and probably the only tempo/midrange that's going to get significant support will be the neutral list they're trying to push. It's so cool when you get all the board card effects bouncing off each other. I'd have really liked to have seen wider boards and larger decks so I could run elf healer, archer, and uriel too.

>5 mary, 3 erasmus
>Still no Atomy or skullfam

Keep your eye out for a part-time job that will work with your time. After cost you'll make much, much more packs from that than daily garbage. It's practically a job already

I bought 3x Sword prebuilt, 1x Dragon and 1x Blood. I regret the Dragon one. No regrets for Sword.

Sounds reasonable.

I'm tempted to spend just so I have 1 decent deck for each class to do dailies with

Mary is such fun.

it's just a really autistic kid, don't pay him any attention

>150 fucking packs
>5 months to go through them all
Ffffuuuuuuck