/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #499

''Protect that smile!'' Edition

Previous Thread: >A special message from DONTNOD Entertainment:
youtube.com/watch?v=YoVni44YBtE
''...we've been working, since the release of the box version last year, on a new Life is Strange game, with the Life is Strange team.''

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12158769
strawpoll.me/12405766
strawpoll.me/12416723
strawpoll.me/12904674
strawpoll.me/12904678
strawpoll.me/13024639

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=hN9TucT5gfk
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ56iz4EIhk
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/luc_baghadoust/status/870000044178628608
strangimation.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Yarrgh! You can take the thread OP, but we be takin' the first reply!"

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Bae
____

Bay

Max is #1

Pricefield > > > Kate

Correct.

No bully. Max and Chloe get along gr8 with K8.
They go out for tea and coffee every few weeks together. Sometimes Victoria shows up as well.

Rumor even has it that something is going on between Kate and Vic.

Guys I just binged this entire game for the first time and I'm emotionally drained. Post cute Pricefield shit to make me happy.

k

is molli going to draw something for the 500th thread?

Good thing nothing of note happened in the last thread. We should just let it die forgotten. Nothing to see there.

Two threads in a row

Otherwise I was pretty happy with my decisions once I figured out there was no time limit for choice-making. I did replay to fix a few mistakes: Kate died in my first play through. I had to read a walkthrough to save her. :(

I've always seen the final choice as the only choice in the game that Chloe could make. But she wanted Max to sacrifice her. And all I did was honor her decision.

As long as you saved Chloe then things will be alright for her and Max. As well as most others.
Plus, since Max has her photos still she can go back to earlier in the week and take care of the Dark Room stuff earlier and warn more people about the storm or find a way to get them out of the town.

Also watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=hN9TucT5gfk You may want to pause at the 2min mark
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ56iz4EIhk

Also have a cute Pricefield.

Ya dun goofed user
Afraid I'm going to have to give you a frowny face
:(

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

>Plus, since Max has her photos still she can go back to earlier in the week and take care of the Dark Room stuff earlier and warn more people about the storm or find a way to get them out of the town.

Shit, make that the premise for season 2.

Also, thanks user, you made me happy.

>prepare for the flame war

It mirrored the euthanasia scene.
>pic related

Still feel bad about it though.

Oh, dear. A downvote. Strange. I didn't realize I was on Reddit.

>But she wanted Max to sacrifice her
No, she didn't.

>Plus, since Max has her photos still she can go back to earlier in the week and take care of the Dark Room stuff earlier and warn more people about the storm or find a way to get them out of the town.

Destroying Arcadia Bay gives the Prescott room to expand Pan Estates. With much of the already economically depressed town in ruins, most of the townsfolk will move elsewhere. They'll take advantage of the low demand for housing to snap up as much real estate as possible. Nathan's death rids Sean of a troublesome progeny.

Bae is a huge win for the Prescotts.

Don't both trying to argue the point. You're responding to someone who can only describe the characters as one term and thinks everything the game says is 100% factual, and that will jump to Mari-tier theories if you claim otherwise because "Then anything can be canon!"

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Is Nathan even alive in Bae? He's the only Prescott I actually know. Not gonna hate the dad I've never met.

Absolutely no way. The Dark Room is exposed and Jefferson is arrested. Maybe Nathan as well if they get there in time.
Jefferson will probably sing like a canary an even if he doesn't then evidence linking him to Sean will be found.
The Prescotts will be exposed for their crimes and corruption. They may be able to corrupt local police but then cannot sway State or Federal Law Enforcement.

They lose in both endings. But Max only wins in one.
Arcadia Bay will get plenty of outside help following the storm. The Prescotts are done.

When you think about it there's a lot left unanswered in final timeline of the bae ending. Some of which can be used to minimize the damage done.
Because Max and Chloe never went into the party or got ambushed at the junkyard, that means the timeline has changed.

They told David about the Dark Room earlier and Jefferson was arrested before he harmed Victoria, and possibly also Nathan. If you want to believe Nathan survived there is nothing to conclusively prove otherwise. The same logic and application of the Butterfly Effect can also make reasoning for most of those in the town to survive.
Like the idea of David driving into town as the storm was picking up and rescuing those in the diner, bringing them to the Dark Room bunker for safety. Saving Joyce, Frank, Pompidou, the fisherman, and Warren. Or people realizing the storm coming and fleeing/hiding on their own.
Still some obvious losses but nowhere near the entirety of the town's population.

>You may want to pause at the 2min mark
dat audience retention graph tho

They fired Miched and replaced him with Kermit.

Michel* oops
and I forgot the link
twitter.com/luc_baghadoust/status/870000044178628608

One of the only bodies we see in the Bae ending (I think its Warren? Its near a car that looks like his anyways) has also clearly been covered up by someone. The town's not so dead as the ending wants you to believe.

I hope he is died.

fuck you chris

I remember this fucker said ''Max and Chloe's story has over''

In Season 2 our characters are Rachel and Chloe. So it's kinda connected with Max also

FUCKING LIAR

actually he only said ''This is the end of Max's adventure''
DON'T BULLY BASED LUC BECAUSE IS /OUR GUY/

RIP Michel. Guess it's imaginary food for him now.
I wouldn't mind meeting him or Luc. They seem pretty cool all memeing aside.

=kek

Warned you.
Really all their stuff is great though. They're /lisg/'s renderanon. Well one of them.
strangimation.tumblr.com/

That's probably not Season 2. All that is something entirely different.

Max's adventure never ends. As long as Chloe's around, things will be interesting. And full of kisses.

But user, this isn't Season 2.

Man, as a Pricefielder whatever it is is gonna be hard to play.

I'll take the frog over Michel any time.

I'm assuming that game won't start from very start.It'll start just when they met with each other...
>It seems like from the picture, Chloe's in the trouble again with drug dealers.This nigga had knife on his hand so, possibly this is where Rachel and Chloe had met and possibly she saved her life from these bastards.

According to what Joyce said in Episode 3, Chloe never forgot Max nor stopped mention about her over 5 years.So maybe we get to chance to explore her feelings about Max more.

What's the point of controlling a death character while we know her destiny and she died in a really stupid way (Rachel) ?

Maybe this game will show Rachel (or their other friend Yuki) has special power or something. I knew there are other people who have special powers (bayfags btfo'd)

user it doesn't seem like knife

I haven't been able to properly tell in any of the screenshots yet ... does Young Chloe have her bullet necklace yet? I wonder if Rachel will give that to her in this new game?

>Cue_E5_7A_CliffFuture_IntroChoice_Chloe_094="Max, you finally came back to me this week, and… you did nothing but show me your love and friendship. You made me smile and laugh, like I haven’t done in years."

so who the fuck is Rachel Amber?

It will be. But remember that Chloe never hated Max and she also had fun with Rachel. I liked the idea from last thread that Chloe may try ranting about Max but Rachel sees right through the act and realizes Chloe misses her best friend.
Even if Chloe sad in it, things do get better for her.

I cannot answer that because I have the same questions.
My whole feelings about what I saw are a mix of elation and depression; knowing we may get a lot of insight into things, while also knowing Rachel's story has a very tragic end. Unless they include something like Rachel having visions of the future that hint towards Mac and Chloe reuniting and her killers getting justice. It's bittersweet but may be satisfying.

Of course this is all hypothetical and there probably won't be any type of prequel or continuation of Season 1's story. This is all just a what if. (wink)

So Chloe did really attempt to suicide

Either that train is moving slow as fuck or someone else is gonna have powers and be able to save her before it hits her.

Chloe's friend who was there when seemingly no one else was. Offering someone to talk to, someone to hang out with and get out of the house, or a shoulder to cry on.
Who helped Chloe realize that she was into women and wanted a committed relationship. Someone who Chloe thought she had a future with, but in the end probably helped Chloe realize that she loves Max and always has.
Rachel did hurt Chloe by lying, but she also helped her and by Chloe's admittance saved her in some way.
Rachel's part of the reason Chloe and Max reunite and ultimately have their happy ending.

>Of course this is all hypothetical and there probably won't be any type of prequel or continuation of Season 1's story. This is all just a what if. (wink)

Aren't Rachel and Chloe connected with Season 1's story user? This means it will be kinda a prequel.

Again, I'm assuming that our main character will be a different kid (Yuki or someonelse) but we are also gonna see parts from Rachel and Chloe's life( Maybe they will be our main character's friends.), her and Chloe meet with each other,Rachel saves her life from some drug dealers,attempting a suicide etc.

I thought we weren't going to repost the images

true.don't get me wrong, not said I hate Rachel. but no matter she called her angel, we all know that Chloe loves Max the most and she comes before anything. so there's nothing to be worried about.

Sorry user but I don't want to discuss these pics with plebbittors

I really hope not because I don't like the thought of Chloe being suicidal at alll. It makes me heart ache.
I know she went to therapy at some point and was depressed but she seems so much stronger than that. She'd keep living just to spite her enemies and to prove that she can do better.
She doesn't admit defeat.

>we all know that Chloe loves Max the most
Of course. I firmly believe that Rachel knew that as well and it's part of the reason she didn't lie to Chloe and go into a relationship.
Rachel knew who Max was and knew Chloe loved her more than anyone.
It's also why Rachel knew exactly who to pass her power onto.

If they present their past and also the other superpowers very well this game will increase Bae ending's percentage.

Maybe Rachel is faster than we thought.

>Her dad died
>The person who understands her the most left the town just after her dad died and had no guts to call her back
>Everything goes wrong in her life

Actually it'd be a powerful moment to show Chloe's depression.

I don't think too many people would be interested in a prequel unless they played the original.
I dunno. That's something I'm torn on with anything, do you do something in its canon order or in its chronological release order. I usually lean towards the latter.

We all know she's depressed, I just don't want every detail. I don't want to see her breakdown and conclude it's not worth living anymore and actually try to end it all.
That's not the Chloe I know. Not once in the game did I get the impression she ever gave up hope. It's more powerful to show her resilience and refusal to give up.

Of course but maybe those ignorant cucks will get the point and grow on these characters more attached with the story[will understand freak things going on in this town and choosing bay ending won't be solution for anything] with this prequel.

I agree, Chloe was tough (but actually soft inside) in the original game.But in this game she didn't have her character development yet,feeling alone.. so it's not unbelievable.

>We all know she's depressed, I just don't want every detail. I don't want to see her breakdown and conclude it's not worth living anymore and actually try to end it all.

That's why I said it'd be powerful to show it.Since she calls Rachel as her angel, there's gotta be something to prove this.A key moment about how they meet with each other.

I definitely like the idea of making the weird things tied to Arcadia Bay itself and not just Max or some other individual.
It takes the blame away from a person and puts it more onto how do they handle what they are encountering.
Rachel could have seen the storm coming as well or even been the cause of it.

Maybe the storm was always coming and a sacrifice being made can somehow delay it until another person faces the dilemma. Only a matter of time until the Price asked is too great.

will developers also agree they fucked up time-travel stuff and especially bay ending doesn't make sense?

I want to see how they meet and a little glimpse of their friendship. I just don't want to be bombarded with depressing moments and have it end with Chloe at her lowest once Rachel is missing.
It's going to be difficult to try to balance things out and keep it not overwhelmingly happy or sad, especially when we already know the ending. For that reason I think being vague about just how depressed Chloe was is for the best. Things are already heavily stacked onto the tragic side.
Maybe in the scene itself it won't be so bad. Maybe it wasn't intentional and Chloe gets lost in her thoughts and is suddenly facing the train, then Rachel saves her.

Is the storm supposed to be related to rampant abuse of time travel in general, or simply Chloe being alive?

If the former, why must Chloe die? Traveling back and simply pushing the fire alarm requires the same amount of travel as not pushing it, and doing either would seemingly result in past Max not learning of her power since she wasnt the one who did it.

If the latter, why is Chloe the only person whose death the storm is tied to? You save William and no storm ever comes.

Yeah. As I said, the key moment will be their reunion and I think it'll be a very powerful and emotional moment.I liked the idea that Rachel saved her life from something big because Rachel has important parts of Chloe's life aswell.But of course not as much as Max..

Also I don't think we will only encounter with depressing moments (just like in the pic, maybe we'll also have some funny moments; Rachel's really amusing character than we thought)

Let me sum it up for you.Nothing makes sense.Because they've changed Bay ending (their original intention wasn't blaming Chloe's survival or death, it was reasonably blaming bathroom action) near by the end-with Episode 4 and everything about time travel went to shit.

I hope they will fix this shit up on Season 2 and end this ''hurr durr only Max got these superpowers as if nothing weird,magical was going on in the town so you should kill the girl because fuck logic''

Why isn't this disgusting dyke just killing herself?

>It's Max's overuse of her power that's causing the tornado
>Solution is to go back to bathroom and let Chloe die
>Because if it wasn't for that meeting in the bathroom, Max would have never discovered her power
>So apparently the idea is to make a timeline where Max never discovers her power
>But we already did this (alt universe/w Wheelie Chloe), and the same paranormal events were still happening at exactly the same times
>Let's ignore that for the moment, and point out Max discovered her power as a direct result of seeing Chloe die
>Presumably, Chloe not dying would have the same effect (actually a better chance) at stopping her from discovering her powers
>But this is what we actually did in the first rewind, went back to the bathroom and engineered a scenario where Chloe didn't die, so Max wouldn't have to rewind
>Ah, but that was after Max had already rewound once. Maybe the butterfly photo takes you back to the first time Max enters the Bathroom.
>Except that we had to re-take the Butterfly photo the second time we went into the bathroom, so that photo should lead to the second time Max entered the bathroom, where she already has her powers
>And they already established with photographing Kate and David, that you don't get to keep the photos after a rewind (except for the purposes of the optional photo collection thing, you don't keep them in game).
>So the photo must lead to the post-rewind bathroom
>Whateva, let's ignore that for the moment as well and assume the photo does take Max back to the first time she enters the bathroom
>Then since this is the first time in the bathroom, doing exactly what she did the second time, triggering the alarm and saving Chloe, would have prevented her from discovering her powers. Since letting Chloe die the first time around is actually what led to Max discovering her powers.
This pasta will never get old

The storm doesn't make sense unless you see it as a constant unrelated to Max's power.

This. Original Hospital ending where Chloe survived getting shot made a little more sense, but even that had flaws.
I hope they address some stuff to make it more consistent.

rude

That depends if we reach 500 before Friday.

>talking about his mom

Don't know if that will happen but just another potential thing to get excited about.

>The storm doesn't make sense unless you see it as a constant unrelated to Max's power.

Unless the Bay ending epilogue takes place all within a few days (which I guess is possible since no one flew in for the funeral and they can be held within like two days if you arent delaying for any reason) then the storm ISNT a constant though.

>mfw some are saying Chloe will be Rachel's Warren
Chloe may had a crush on Rachel -while also thinking about Max- but relating her with clueless kid like Warren? =kek

>[Chloe lightly snoring and Max mumbling about
the nice dream she's having]

Goodnight /lisg/. I certainly did not expect to see what I did today. Just try not to get too hyped or get your mind set on anything since we don't know too much yet. However, this no doubt gives us a lot to discuss and ponder about.
It's good to be back.

It's supposed to take place the same time they were on the cliff or the morning after, which would be about a week since Chloe getting shot. But that still doesn't explain how Chloe's death would fix a storm present in every timeline (and that's still coming after Jefferson kills Chloe or where Chloe never met Nathan in the bathroom) and where Max made changes prior to saving her. The very first rewind which moved Max backwards as well (unexplained), Max fixing her camera, and Max answering the

Clearly the storm was just a storm or something well outside of Max's or Chloe's control.
question about Daguerreotypes.
Oh well. I don't like discussing depressing what ifs like that. Chloe never got shot so it's all good.

I want season 2 to be about lesbian hipsters again.

desu thats the only reason i even played season 1

Well Chloe's there so, I really want to find out her inner thoughts about Max.

>Chloe depression phase confirmed
>Chloe talking about Max's abandonment of her very likely
>Chloe suicide attempt by train confirmed
>Rachel death scene all but confirmed

I'm on an emotional rollercoster and the game isn't even announced yet

>Is the storm supposed to be related to rampant abuse of time travel in general, or simply Chloe being alive?
To original story it was supposed to be related to rampant abuse of time travel->bathroom rewind (considering in Episode 1 Max had seen these vision before she saved Chloe's life and enabled her powers)

>If the former, why must Chloe die? Traveling back and simply pushing the fire alarm requires the same amount of travel as not pushing it, and doing either would seemingly result in past Max not learning of her power since she wasnt the one who did it.
Well basically, that ending is saying Max should've hid that corner without doing anything while she destined to be there and already fucked up realities. >If the latter, why is Chloe the only person whose death the storm is tied to? You save William and no storm ever comes.
Another fuckery. She saved William's life but storm was still contuining to come in 2013.But actually storm had to hit the town BEFORE 5 years,just the week when she saved William.

So, even developers don't know what's going on with the time-travel story.Game originally was blaming Max's bathroom actions ->time travelling. whole story actually was based on this.

Then for some stupid reason, they've changed it because they wanted to give player's hard time.They made endings like where time travel did whatever it wanted to in the game to go with the plot and left many questions (ignored the fact that Arcadia Bay is a weird town where also spiritual doe is do exist) Just focused on giving universal tragic message with endings.This's why Bay ending doesn't make sense.

Bae ending didn't affect this fuckery.Because they didn't change that ending.It has always been there since Episode 1.

Never forget, Max also didn't tear the butterfly photo up and still keeping it.

>Rachel death scene all but confirmed
They wouldn't go that too far, w-would they?

If our main characters will be completely different persons why all screenshoots are heavily focused on Chloe and Rachel? They will be minor characters or major? God.I wasn't really expecting this.

>implying dontnod wouldn't do anything less than making it as gruesome and tragic as possible

Now you made me sad thinking about, fuck you

>Asians confirmed

would*

>First,they will make you love,grow on that character
>They will also even add some funny moments to calm you down
>At the end, they make them suffer with stupid tragedies
Never trust Dontnod,never.

>tfw budget cuts Rachel's hair
I hope this is a beta version otherwise they really need to work on Rachel's hair too.

Have they made a weeb game before, is this concept or are they using cover names in case of leaks (heh)?

>Season 2 will completely include different cast they said
>Max and Chloe's story ended they said
>Season 2:half prequel with Rachel Amber and Chloe Price along with some characters like Yuki,Gisei confirmed

They better mention Max. It would be so cool if they make epilogue as just when Chloe encountered with Max in first game.

ikr

Actually, they only mentioned it would be the end of Max's journey and news sites interpreted this as it being an anthology

>tfw I said it would be a Rachel/Chloe prequel and one of you said I'm retarded

Who's retarded now shaka bra

If anyone is good at rading cursive could you transcribe what is written in the whiteboard?

silly me

What I'd meant with that was that Chloe might not play an integral role to the main plot of this spin-off, but will mostly have more or less inconsequential scenes as in-betweens, of sorts. Save for timeline-resetting business, there's no way Chloe was directly involved in some supernatural adventure with Rachel, however grand or not, as LiS made it very clear that Chloe has no idea about much of anything Rachel was involved with - not the people, let alone any potential powers.

Chloe's relationship with Rachel is a lot different from Warren's to Max. More complex, more narratively and emotionally intriguing. Her crush on Rachel was a crush, but her character's complexities play into it. It's unrequited, romantically, just like Warren's crush on Max, but it's also that I think Chloe never truly loved and wanted Rachel in that way, but primarily just dreamed of it, and didn't act upon her crush precisely because it would end the dream. It was a desperate, futile dream in that sense, and sweet denial, something Chloe clinged onto also-pathologically, knowing somewhere not only that Rachel didn't truly love her like that, but that she herself did not truly love Rachel either, that she wouldn't actually be happy with Rachel, that they wouldn't make each other whole, that running away together would not work out, heal her from her past. And knowing, somehow, that the person with whom she could heal, that she did truly love - that her Max was out there, bound to return to her again.

It's a very nuanced place to imagine, psychologically and in its unique sadness and sweetness, and it bears distinct narrative significance to what would later become Chloe and Max's story. Which is one of the reasons why I'm skeptical whether Deck Nine can pull it off. Or indeed, whether they and dontnod envision it similar to what LiS made it mean to me.

The only things I can make out:
- Chloe / Rachel
"Is Rachel Good?"

- Is Chloe Giving Up Rachel?

- Does Rachel choose between keeping Rachel to herself ---
give R up to S---
escape ---- Rachel

I'm assuming the game might be Chloe-centric because Rachel is still being framed a mystery... so like, Chloe is the main character and Rachel is the NPC sidekick.

Thats not cursive but

-Chloe/Rachel:
-Is Rachel ____ (good maybe)

-Is Chloe giving up Rachel?

-Does Chloe choose between keeping Rachek herself ---- Give R up to S ---- escape with Rac --

Happy/Sad

Chloe/Rachel
is Rachel good?

Is Chloe giving up Rachel?

Does Chloe choose between
keeping Rachel to herself
give R(achel) up to S(urvive?!)
escape(?) with Rach(el)

Is all I can make out.