the last god machine™

That's not the EcoBoost™ Ford GT

why won't they make this car again? srs

>the spic thief bait machine
Fix'd

not for long

>forgetting about Puerto Ricans
There's no wall for them mijo

sadly, oh well just don't live in california, and keep it away from bad parts of town what do they even do with them, do they still rice them out?

I wouldn't know, I moved out of spic thief land mid Atlantic chapter aka Northern Virginia
All the ones I see down here in Richmond are mostly stock but beat to shit and back

ahh there's a black one sitting in some guy's yard near me next to a fence and i'm thinking about knocking on his door and asking about it. it's not too bad and isn't rusted

If you got the money, fuck why not? What would you do to it if the price was right?

i have a daily that's good so I'd garage it mostly, probably do basic maintenance stuff to it first, probably end up lowering it, putting some wheels on it, definitely a dohc swap from an integra at some point which would probably require a conversion to obd-1, If the interior isn't fucked i would keep it together, if not i'd strip it

They did

it's called the CR-Z

I like the B18 idea as well, but it would be hard not to go with the F20B being as it uses the same mounts as a H22A, I hope that black one isn't too busted and the fucker doesn't pull a UH NOH HWUT I GOWT

fuck off

>tin can econobox thats not even a Type R
>god machine

lol

all the fuck they had to do was stick a K20 in it

Because people don't want cool cars. There's a very good chance they won't ever again. Welcome to 201x.

Yeah, if Mazda can keep the Miata at roughly the same dimensions and weight as the original, why can’t Honda do the same?

the Veloster is basically a modern CRX

whats that lamp thing? looks as delicate as that pos car

not even close, fuck off

>sporty 3 door shitbox

sorry its the same thing

even a H badge

>3 door
are you fucking blind?

why are tripfags always so retarded?

its literally the modern CRX

It's pigfat and has shit suspension, the CRX was so great because it was light and had a great chassis.

hmm yes very much like a crx. fuck off

people think suspension type magically makes a car good

2800 lbs isnt pigfat

its power to weight ratio is better than a CRX

its cheap

its a sporty shitbox

just because it isnt a tin can that folds over itself in a hard draft doesnt mean its not a modern CRX

hmm it is a 3 door you tryhard Hondafag kid

It's a trophy with a compass on it you dullard