youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4_RtrITI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like a mountainous ass at full seed

>he understeers

I like the way you think

T. Takimu friend that cant drift for shit

youtu.be/mATgvmMYl-M

Don't know much about Initial D but bump for interest

go to mountain and drive down it fast NOWWW!!!

neither did you nerd
go back to watching your animes in your mothers basement

>neither did you nerd

I'll be where I belong, flying high and away

Full speed is legit scary tho, I need my brakes and tires to be a little more hardcore if I was going to not give a fuck and fly down the legitimate mountains and canyons in my neighborhood.

just get higher temp pads/fluid and tires

have someone watch the other end and go for it, what's really stopping you?

I'm poor and shingo so I'd just get overconfident and guard rail my civic.

I dont know about mountain pass. But i go through the valley's often enough.

A place called snakes pass up north uk.. not too long not too short.

Ironically most people are comitted through it..

Not really a place where i have able to make power difference count.. using a couple different cars.

I guess that is an underhand compliment for those that drive through it.

What's full speed? I've had my foot on the floor going down a mountain pass in an AE86.

I'm fine on the uphill, but the downhill is legit scary as fuck if you aren't on top of braking and shifting.

>I'm poor
shop credit
>guard rail my civic
That's what tow trucks are for. Either your hearts in it or it's not friend. No other way about it.

>What's full speed?

When your tires are making more noise than your engine

I'd probably care less if it was the 90s and I had other people to race.

It really is less fun and more stressful being a lonely driver who just gets to dodge highway patrols and back road sheriffs wandering around. My two friends that drive have cars that could barely make it up a hill let alone not kill them going down one at speed.

I drove uphill and downhill the Stelvio pass and I genuinely had fear because of the hairpins side protections that are little to non existent in some areas.

Granted that my car had oem brakes and was a shitbox (even if it was only 1010 kg) I did not stress the brakes because I didn't want to go straight in the next corner.

I had fun but I wouldn't drive "hard" downhill unless I have upgraded discs and brakes.

Also traffic.

>pic related: I was in the red Ibiza

>full speed
So, like, 80kph.
t. sixty horsepower

Just an example.

Understeer = die/destroy the car

I had visions of my pigfat WRX understeering right the fuck off of that mountain.

>talks about mountain runs
>paved roads
>guard rails
>doesn't go trail-riding at 60+ mph at 2am on actual mountains
>doesn't pretend to be a rally driver in his baja bug
>doesn't have a near death experience every drive

Babies, all of you

don't forget sp00py

>tfw you get that chill that nature is watching you and trying to take your life

same issue here, that's why I'm trying to start a group to link every mountain passer in my region since there are none.

it sucks being out there alone

Raced some guy downhill once in my miata. Was just doing a cruise up a local mountain road here in Southern California

It was absolutely fucken terrifying and dangerous. Still wonder why I went through with it legit could have died if I had lost control. Plenty of deaths have occured on this road. Miatas arent fast cars but goddamn do they deliver on mountains.

Its the funnest I have ever had on any car. The miata really proved it self that day and kept great control. I ended up approaching speeds in some portions around 80-90 mph, and tons of hard turns mixed between. After I was done my tires where crazy hot, brakes as well and most interesting my arms hurt like hell from just having to pull the steering wheel so hard.

Done all kinds of street races but racing downhill on a mountain is on a whole other level.

10/10 experience, won the race as well.

>that trash panda that decides to be right at the apex of a hairpin
>that one time a possum fell out of a tree into my convertible

I wish there was something like that here. There are a ton of nice roads but everyone is interested in hard parking or being a stoplight warrior.

s-stop making fun of me senpai, my tire pressure is low, and my fuel pressure randomly cuts out

Say that to me on a mountain not online and see what happens. I got pretty funny looks from each and every truck and SUV I drove past.

did you die?

>not running in the 90s

I saw one of those on the trails one time and it was going double the speeds of the wranglers and almost caught up to me. You people are strange.

Turns out if you're making more acceleration in a lightweight vehicle than heavy manly mini suvs and trucks and the like you can really fuck around on dirt and gravel but shit gets scary in the corners because you do not want to have to correct the back end sliding around when you're FWD. I pretty rarely take my car off pavement because I actually like my shitbox, if I didn't it would have been hooned off a cliff by now.

The highest thing jn my country is a fucking hill in the middle of fucking nowhere

I accidentally entered a series of sharp turns down a mountain at high speed once and I nearly pissed myself. I'd rather not go through this again. The experience shaved off a decade off my life.

>The experience shaved off a decade off my life.
That's a good thing, living to old age is shit.

The other Initial D threads are dead, but I was thinking of something. How much different would it have been if Nakazato was actually the -only- person to have ever beaten Dagumi, and remains as this perpetual rival? He would still retain his aggressive driving characteristics and lose his cool under pressure, but that would just translate to more dangerous driving, like when he spun out and hit the guard rail, he immediately corrected his angle and kept the throttle floored, and would keep hitting the guardrails if it helped him catch up. His JEE TEE ARU would be all banged up and scratched, but at least he beat the legendary tofu boy.

be careful what you wish for

pls post rare Keiichis.

>not taping your right (left for amerifats) hand to the steering wheel and blazing down the mountain full speed

i do it all the time

I have gone up and down several of our local mountain passes many times as fast as my bike can be pushed without crossing into oncoming traffic lanes.

I should clarify I mean bicycle

I think you're nuts, one of my coworkers races and says he goes 60mph down downhills regularly

I wish there was even one really windy road near me.

I went for a drive in the mountains near me and fuck I would hardly feel confident driving fast. Hadn't ventured that way as the driver before. Too many damn animals, especially at night. I had to stop to let an emu and its babies cross the road.

Yes

given the choice, would you rather be a Speedy Speed Boy, a Speed Lover, or a Space Boy?

I would rather be a super driver

youtube.com/watch?v=uKKbpbq559w

I want you to save me
Please baby saaaave me

I just want to dance around the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwy7aZHRpno

Fuck that, being a super rider's better. youtube.com/watch?v=YE9csh_nXIQ

neither
'cause I GOT THE FIRE OF THE GRAND PRIX

>tfw no cute girlfriend Sato Mako who teaches you how to attack the toegay downhill at full speed

>in my country
I sure would like you people to explicitly state which country. Leaves me wondering too often

>That's a good thing, living to old age is shit.
You just end up getting the old age symptoms sooner.

i had that happen to me before. now i make sure to piss downwards.

STREET RACERS DONT NEED GIRLFRIENDS

That and Ryosuke winning.
I always thought of Nakazato as this looming threat in the backseat while Ryosuke was the main challenger.

Someone make an app for getting together to race. Call it Speedr or something

>Be me
>Fell like to do a street race
>Download Speedrâ„¢ on my smartphone
>"This guy seems ok, I'll send him a request"
>*2 hours later at the meeting point*
>My opponent is a policeman
>Get arrested

>dat pic
MAX POWER

MAX POWER

Brah. Pull the hand brake to control yaw in the dirt

>not racing police

Whenever I see these pics I just wish she'd sit on my face and warm me up with her butt.
God it's cold here...

youtube.com/watch?v=RN7A61oDUYc

rather FLY ME TO THE MOON AND BACK

>her "butt"

She's flatter than an ironing board, you fucking weeb.

I live in Texas, there are no fucking mountains.

We do have a canyon pass though.

youtu.be/6ds3SW7PTk8?t=1m28s

>FLY ME TO THE MOON AND BACK
I'm ready to pay...

Because I...

CAN'T STOP THE FIIIIII-IRE
CAN'T FIGHT THE MAD DESIRE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n24kUq7AyOQ

went down this pass in my shitbox in june, feelsgoodman

I am a lightweight guy, so I only get into the 50s on the steeper straights. Usually just the 40s.

>Implying

You need every one of those sweet, precious 85hp propelling your 3400lb cube of an SUV, shyamalam

>When the brakes of other cars are making more noise than your old diesel engine
>When you have to let off the brake, because that semi truck that so kindly let you pass a while ago DID NOT stop in the lookout/rest point to check on that worrying smoke coming from the tires like you told the driver to do, and is now on a mad, out of control downhill race
>When you go by a truck that had to scrape itself against the wall to stop because it had no brakes and was on a very steep incline, thankfully it was climbing the mountain. The horror that would have ensued had it taken a while longer to fail
>When you see rocks the size of a fridge that fell on the road recently. As in, literally a few hours earlier

I fucking love mountain driving for some reason, even though I nearly died several times in the few trips I've made. Maybe it's the gorgeous scenery and the mix of fresh air and both quick and slow driving that makes it feel so special and nice

but HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE TOP

Since we're on the subject, I remember how Nakazato was unique in that he could see Dagumi's "aura". Fast forward a few seasons and that autistic kid Shinji not only sees Dagumi's aura, but he actually sees wings. What if Shinji was Nakazato's step-brother?

>going to the moon
>it's like you don't even want to be...
>FOREVEEEER
>TOGETHEEER

No mountains here in Flatlands (the Netherlands)
>inb4 lol yuropoor

I got to properly race through a mountain pass for the first time recently. It was pretty fun, but all the corners were completely blind so there was very little crossing lines.

Also, I experienced the fatigue they are always talking about in Initial D. After about 20 minutes I had to slow down because its hard to concentrate for that long when constantly taking hairpins.

>live in the city
>nothing but buildings and pollution

feels bad

youtube.com/watch?v=3xARkl65RFk

there's a good backroad near me that has a fair few corners like that (without the fear of impending death), really good to practice heel-toe'ing into a corner
I'd love to go to the stelvio one day, dunno what car I'd like to take though

I have, its fucking scary as F Xdrive e92 328i. I leave on traction control on one of the hill passes because the road is worse than dagumi vs supercharger ae86. The bumps chuck my car left to right even with t/c on, but i gotta say going full speed around a bend and rowing throught the gears with heel to shift is fun as fuck.

[HEAVY RAIN]
PUSHING THE STARTER OF YOUR CAR
[HEAVY BRAIN]
BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT-CAN-DRIVE-YOU-MAD

downhill dirt roads seem scary 2bh

I assumed it was the netherlands

Simple fix. Use a recommendation and rating system, so people can be wary of other people on the app who have no logged races.

No mountains in my country.

B-But I have.
>vid kinda related.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4_RtrITI0

>Sign up new to the app
>No one wants to race you cause everyone thinks you're a cop

only needs eurobeat