Car rivalries

I drive a fist and whenever I see someone driving a GTI I stare them the fuck down and rev my engine if the situation permits. Helps that seemingly 99% of the time its some nu-male, fuqboi, or woman behind the wheel.

Do you have a rival?

You should also roll down the window and say "you ready to get fisted?"

user you might be autistic. I just wave.

I rev my engine at Previas.

I don't get this, if someone likes cars, welcome them. If I am in a STi and I see a guy in an Evo, I won't be a cunt, there is no reason to be one. We share the same passion.

Women over the age of 18 and under the age of 70 driving luxury SUVs. They all need to die and it's perfectly safe to assume they're going to do every illegal move you could imagine over the course of like a 10 mile highway drive.

cunts who buy new v8s and can't put corner a 27 year old mx5 on the open road

I now harbour a burning hatred for mitsubishi owners, 99% of the time it's riced up lancers that try to '0 to the speed limit' race me.

>Helps that seemingly 99% of the time its some nu-male, fuqboi, or woman behind the wheel.
are you implying that exactly the same isn't true for FiSTs?

Also a FiST driver. Why is it ALWAYS GTI drivers who want to race? I've had 3 people try and race me and it was a GTI every time. Didn't bother trying because I know they're faster.

GTI is modern rice

>being nice to people

yeah

>be driving miat
>see lambo
>rev 4cyl

The velociturd is your rival.
The GTI is the rival of the FoST.

because they know they're faster than you

autism

Lambos.

And paid too much.

>drive Abarth
>pull up to a light
>Lambo pulls alongside
>give him an "ok" sign and rev my fart can
>he returns it and brings my ears to climax
>light turns green
>Lambo launches away
Felt good man

>be driving mazdaspeed3
>gti pulls up next to me and wants sum
>>shift in to maximum troll
>soft launch so they get the jump
>shift to second then go WOT
>>bye bitch
Never fails to give me a nice kek
>mfw

No. I think you watch too much anime.

I have nothing to prove really, if they rev at me I'll rev back because there's a 90% chance my car is louder and faster. They don't usually try to race me though.

MGTOW

> not yelling "TWO FISTS" at your rival.

i blow kisses at dudes who do this.

This starts the "UGH GEHY" facial response and they floor it. This usually begins their futile attempt to get away from me since i've driven down the same road at 1100pm every night for years and I know the timing of the lights. (pretty much just need to do the speed limit and you'll roll right on through every time.)

so its kinda like
>be doing the speed limit
>wild "LETS RACE BRAH" outa nowhere
>he revs
>look right in his big brown? eyes and blow a kiss
>his face filled with confusion and disgust
>down shifts and floors it to escape his feelings
>continue doing speed limit while he's braking hard for a red light
>give him a very audible "HAAAAAAY" and wave as i roll by doing 45 to his 15 from a dig
>he floors it, gets away, and gets caught on another red.
>still doing 45, and give him the "oh stahp" hand gesture as i roll by again.
>tires screeching he rockets ahead (this one particular time the car was actually fast a fuck)
>coming up to another red he goes faster and runs it while throwing the bird
>flash my highs to say good bye

remember kids. slow and steady wins the race. I can't ell you how often im able to keep up with speeders while doing the speed limit.

I drive a sohc so. Apparently everyone is my rival.

EK I meant

ok i will admit that i do this. I give exotics everything at a red. the stare, the rev, the "sup" nod, and start staging for the green. on green after all that cock waving i accelerator like normal. Of the few times that i've been lined up at a red with an exotic (twice) they both take off like a bad out of hell for a few seconds and get on the brakes as soon as they see me not racing at all.

G37 vs 328i/370Z/WRX and other mid-tier vapemobiles

But I don't actually rev or look at anybody else. I just mind my own shit and drive how I want (

>I give exotics everything at a red
It must suck when they pay you zero attention.

>mfw I blast past STs in my GTI

Irrationally aggressive rivalries are half the fun of being into cars

dude they love to show off and i love hamming it up. I get to see some go from 0 to the speed limit in half a second and they get to think that some 4 banger was tryin them.

My nemesis is the mustang GT

No, the Fiesta's rivals are the Renaultsport Clio, Corsa VXR, Cooper S and the Polo GTI.

Well, I don't own a 360 Modena or anything, but if I did, I wouldn't bother looking over at people at lights.

Muh GMT400 vs OBS Fords
Muh CVPI vs Caprice 9C1s that I wish I had :(

I've actually never seen one in the wild. I've seen a few fost and a few more fors but never a fellow fister

Because it's the original hot hatch, with 3 decades of GERMAN ENGINEERING to get every little detail absolutely perfect.
Most GTI owners know this, which is why they bought one.

Pay a visit to a university parking garage.
FiST, FoST, and GTI everywhere. I probably see a dozen of each every morning when parking.
Civic Si on occasion.

The rest of the garage is crossovers and mid-2000s Jap sedans.

This is actually accurate. When I bought my first high end sports car I stopped paying attention to anyone driving inferior cars. Like, I know they're there and I know what they're driving, I just don't acknowledge them. It's not like I'm trying to be arrogant either. I just know that if I look over at them they're going to rev their engine and want to race me at every fucking light, so I ignore them. Their cars are slow enough to floor it and not get in trouble, if I floor it, I'll go 0 to jail real quick.

they don't look but they do take off. maybe they think im a nutter. don't care, cool cars like that need to nut swing for show every once in a while.

If you don't look at people it's just an open invitation for them to stare at you for as long as they want. This shit seems to happen once you let lots of immigrants into the country. Have you seen pictures of when something fucked up happened in India - you have 5000 people standing around staring. They love to stare. I mean I'm half indian myself but just grew up in a first world country so I don't get it.

At least here in Australia no one does that rev at the lights racing bullshit, ever. So it's literally just to look over at the person and make them look away then get on with life

It usually works out the opposite anyway.
I'm starting to pull forward and the Tesla or whatever is already way down the road. Last time it happened, the guy almost T-boned a car that pulled out, and I was practically back at the light, laughing my ass off.

>it's just an open invitation for them to stare at you for as long as they want
Good for them.
I can't see how this affects my day in the slightest.

>Drive a Chevrolet Cavalier
>Angrily rev at and race every Pontiac Sunfire I see

Don't really have any other options for rivalries desu.

>Chevrolet Cavalier
This was my first car.
Base or Z, stick or auto?

Good on you.
This is an area where white people win without doubt

Base 4-speed auto, 2005. Got it from my late godfather, he sprung for the cheapest model he could get his hands on. Love the thing though, just a little bit.

Pls be true

you aint got a shitshow agaist a well sorted v8 dickhead. pull your head out your arse. there will always be someone faster than you.

welcome to 4 chan

Sucks they don't make a 6 anymore.
Mine was, and a manual, so it was relatively quick.

>F-body owner here
Fuck mustangs
The only ones I respect are S550's and even then I don't let them know it

My rivals are oilfield trash who blow their money on muscle cars. Spend all that money on a Roush Mustang. Still can't beat a GTI because you don't know how to fucking drive.

ANGRY SPOILED BRAT VOICE INTENSIFIES

racing a WRX or a mustang with my meme car at 2AM from a stop light is the best feeling on the face of the earth weather I win or not

pic related >meme car

rcr isn't funny