What do you think of "Coal Rolling"?

what do you think of "Coal Rolling"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPZskYKUvY
youtube.com/watch?v=22b27P9Pk9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good if done to libtard cucks and cyclists. Obnoxious otherwise.

Somehow it manages to he higher on the faggoty tree than excessive stance.

fuck off

I was behind this massive F250 while offroading and he tried to coalroal me and I just took a detour off the trail and overtook him and drove off honking my little vw beetle horn and flipping him off

The fine for coal rolling should be getting coal rolled into your face until you suffocate.

rood

It's very alpha.

if i get that shit on my car, im ramming you off the road and slitting your throat

This

i live in texas.
i live in the hippy town called Austin.
i still see these vehicles at least once a week.
i find the comically large stacks behind the cab pretty funny

this

Scotty said that coal blowing and lifting is not good so it's not cool

fpbp

Retarded.

If I'll pass someone doing that shit when I'm on my motorbike he's gonna get sued for assault and/or attempt of murder.

Gay when done by pickup trucks, funny when done with euro diesel cars. Basically since it's done by Cletus in his pickup trucks it's gay and lame.

>that lowered trailer hitch
mysides.jpg

Just as bad as coal burners

No brodozer culture here.
Also you would be dragged out of the car and beaten to death.

Its fun to make plumes of smoke sometimes, smoking people out who are minding their own is a dick move but smoking out assholes on the road is great

>smoking out assholes on the road is great

You do have your pipes into the cabin right?

If done as a byproduct of high HP and TQ tunes (The 6.4 powerstroke can make well over 1000 TQ on tunes), then its fine. If they just tune is specifically to roll coal, then yea its gay.

this

Smoke should only barely occur on a good tune because in that case most of the fuel reaching the combustion chambers gets burned, meaning that it's just the right amount of fuel. Black clouds means the tune just dumps fuel into the engine, so it's either an utterly terrible tune (aka I prefer damaging my engine and ruining my gas mileage over missing out on an extra 10 ftlb of torque) or done on purpose.

It's because it's a celebration about fucking up everyone's lungs in the area and the environment in general. It's meant to cause controversy.

I feel like any car that is rolling coal should be immediately seized and destroyed at the owners cost. It's an embarrassing subculture of the automotive world that does real damage to the people around it.

>no regulation
>rednecks ruin the environment and everyone's health because they can
>instate regulation
>rednecks ruin the environment and everyone's health to spite you
Can't win with these dimwits. They require urgent removal from the face of the earth.

Stay assblasted chad

pic related greenies getting mad at rednecks for the billionth time since the election

At least they're only getting mad instead of ruining everything for everyone like rednecks and their representatives do.

give me one example, i'll wait

Jeopardizing other peoples' health for their own subbornness and immaturity isn't enough of an example?

Wew you sure showed him. Oh no

getting exhaust blown in your face for 5 seconds isnt that big of a deal considering major us cities are full of smog and other stuff in the air

And the less people care about their soot, the worse it becomes.

>it's dirty already so locally having an extremely dirty air isn't bad

Except people can't see and breath because of it, potentially letting them crash and/or die.

but you said only rednecks do it

>major us cities are full of smog and other stuff in the air
and rolling coal isn't related to this in any way at all

>people
communists aren't people, as far as i've seen the only people getting smoked out are communists protesting street corners and bikers

Wrong. Selective confirmation bias.

>Calling everyone I disagreee with communists

>wrong
absolutely BTFOED

The US in general have a problem with vehicle emissions enforcement. Production cars have to adhere, but afterwards half the population will never see an emissions check and can rip their cat converter straight out. The remaining half of the population faces extremely lax tests where they don't even test the exhaust, they only check the onboard computer for errors, and even then you can bribe your way through in a lot of places. And in addition there are a ton of fuel thirsty shitbarges on the road to begin with (which get preferential treatment on emissions by the feds so that Detroit can keep shitting them out). It's a complete fucking joke.

>communists aren't people

I agree.

I live in texas.
I live in the conservative haven of Midland.
I see these vehicles several times a day.
I'm constantly breathing that shit because the billows of black smoke make oilfield trash feel masculine.

First car I've ever seen that needs truck nutz.

Cyclists are the fucking worst. I have a burning desire to do this now, and I don't even own a truck.

Any idea what kind of penalties are there if you are caught? It is just a fix-it ticket, a fine, or is there basically no enforcement?

Law enforcement doesn't care. They don't give a shit about the EPA here.

Law enforcement will care when they pull you over and start ticketing for it

Lol if you think it's weird seeing one in Austin, I saw one in San Francisco

It's illegal federally. It's not illegal in Texas. Texas hates the EPA. Ergo, law enforcement doesn't care about enforcing the EPA's vehicle laws, especially in West Texas.

Not necessarily true, on high hp tunes the black smoke is the result of excess fuel being dumped into the cylinders to act as a cooling agent. Otherwise the EGT's get too hot and things start melting.

How is that not
>aka I prefer damaging my engine and ruining my gas mileage over missing out on an extra 10 ftlb of torque

Kind of true. If it's tuned well usually you'll get a bit of smoke until the turbo's spooled, then it clears up. As long as AFRs are around 20/1 at WOT once the turbo catches up, you should be running a reasonably safe EGT. Otherwise the over fuelling helps spool the turbo.
You are a complete fucking idiot, and that's not how diesels work.
Or this is an elaborate troll post, in which case well done. Well written.

most of the coal rollers started as ricer fags. They didn't get enough attention in that so they became faggy coal rollers with shit tunes and stupid ass stacks

Can yuropoor sub-2L diesel shitboxes roll coal?

>being dismissive
you won congratulations!

retarded redneck culture garbage, i dont give a shit about pissing off liberals enough to endanger everyone on the road, i can piss them off well enough by driving a gasoline vehicle.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPZskYKUvY
classic

yeee haw 'berta

Is that how they burnt themselves down?

>Gas mileage
>Diesel

It's kind of dumb.
>I ride a kawasaki Vulcan 650s
>bigass truck wants to race me stoplight to stoplight
>I oblige, and pull away from him easy enough
>truck driver starts to rev and billow smoke at next stoplight to spite me

assholes

The weak should fear the strong.

As annoying as rednecks in diesels are, I hate faggotfucks in Priuses even more.

hahahahaha, as an Ontariofag who has had to endure so many years of Alberta smugness - I laughed when their province was on fire

I work in insurance and saw first hand how many of these dumb hicks had their lives fucked up by that fire.

Not so smug when your house is on fire, are you rigpigs?

kinda lame tBh

I once saw a guy who likes to roll coal from his 2nd generation 1.9 diesel jetta

>what do you think of "Coal Rolling"?
idgaf what people with their money

youtube.com/watch?v=22b27P9Pk9E

8000 lbs barges tuned for smoke don't magically get 30 mpg just because they're diesels, you fucking mong. You're looking at 12 mpg with these things.

Alright then, hope your hick state gets flooded some more.

>12 mpg
vs 6-8mpg with a gasser

I think you clowns missed the joke.
>gas mileage
>diesel
>GAS
>DIESEL
Doesn't take a high school drop out education to figure that out.

>bro its just a prank bro
>its already a problem so whats wrong with going out of my way to make that problem worse
>i actively make my presence a problem for the people around me why u mad bro?

Fucking retard. I cant beleive peopke as dumb as you actually exist.

t. got smoked out by Cleetus' cummins and is now asshurt