youtu.be/mGaW1HPr3jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

truly a masterpiece

comparison

>autistic lincoln shill

kys

Looks better than the Lincoln imo.

GM BTFO

You see that glossy plastic? that needs to stop. Especially on the Cadillac ATS, that interior is revolting and reminiscent of the early 2000s when people thought glossy black plastic that scratched easily and was a fingerprint magnet, was cool.

"no"

Lincoln autist confirmed alphonse?

obsessed

I dont think the 2018 escalade will have the old logo with wraith on the steering wheel

>thinking you control my opinion
Nice try, Ford shill.

lol Lincoln

A brand that should have been dead 20 years ago

Fuck is Cadillac is even good for, huh? Building shit quality cars and calling them "Luxury Cars"? They are made by GM and there's always a better alternative to anything what GM makes.

whats a better altnerative to ctsv

hyundai genesis

How can Lincoln even compete LMAO

Did Honda come up with that black and white plastic interior I keep seeing?

It's what cheap shitty companies do so there's less panels to switch over between interior color options.

This is a luxury suv interior.
The fact is that nobody will drop 200k on a American car, so they cant afford to make anything this nice.
Reminder they are selling so many that even Rolls is going to be making an SUV to compete with this.

>Fake shifter
>Analog gauges
>Sub 1080p screen
>glossy Wood
>Analog clock
>Circular vents

"Luxury"

Lexus GSF, BMW M550i, Audi S6, S7 or the RS7

huh? 20 years ago they created the high-end SUV craze with the Navigator. everything since has been shit tier. has momentum and lost it

>everything needs to be minimalist and digital to be luxury

I bet you think the Tesla's are the epitome of luxury interiors LMAO

these 4 cars wipe away literally all of cadillac's profits. they should all be discontinued. caddy suvs only

Analog gauges are better than LCD screens. Analog clocks are nicer than digital ones.

hardly ever see these on the road. anyone with common sense would not pick these turds over the rivals.

A 2nd gen CTS-V is probably a good deal but the new ones are just about to get BTFO by the M5

>I want an ELR.
You're the only person in the world.

found the retard.

A Chrysler 300 has analog gauges and clocks

The M5 starts over $5k more expensive already. Not like the new gen will get any cheaper. The CTS-V is so much easier to tune.

Maybe then it will stay cheap!

:(

Yeah but the new M5 is going to be AWD and supposedly is faster than a lot of supercars
It's also not made by GM

So it's going to be more complicated and heavier with more power train loss? What else is new? The CTS-V also beats "supercars".

youtu.be/mGaW1HPr3jo

They do a Hill climb with one in the second half. Beat all Ferraris, all Porsches except one, all vipers except one, two of 3 McLaren's.

>Wanting an ELR
Disgusting. You could have said CTS and it would be all fine, but the ELR is a gimick car

What doesn't Cadillac build a high-end pickup truck again? Giving away a lot of sales to Ford's platinum series

cool uber

GM has the GMC as the Platinum competitor. The Escalade truck and Avalanche we're Suburbans with the rear roof chopped off.

Well, there is the GMC Sierra Denali.

The Denali is a trim level and it's their top of the line trim to compete with the Ford F-150 Platinum. Technically it's a Cadillac pickup truck but under the GMC name, and it has almost everything the Escalade has.

I actually really like this interior. Not a huge fan of the fake wood, but if it was real wood, or they replaced it with something that isn't hard plastic it would be perfect

So what is the criteria that decides whether you post Geralt or Bigby?

whichever one i feel like idolizing at the current moment

The Bentayllegro is not even in the same league as the Cullinan will be.
It's not a competition

And a Perodua Kenari has a steering wheel, so any car with a steering wheel is definitely not luxury